Trump Wall can pay for itself

Trump make Mexico pay for a wall ?

yeah, how ? by NOT MAKING THEM PAY STEEL & ALUMINUM TARIFFS ?

FUK' DT

I never gave a shit if Mexico paid for the wall or not.

Now let's discuss, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

With your view of the wall, you must be livid at Obama ... right ???

Oh wait, I just realized this is a double standard!

Well shiver my timbers, I did not see that one coming ...

Idiot

You've whined about healthcare for years. This thread is about that goofy wall.

You've whined about the wall for years. And seriously, you don't get the relationship between the wall and welfare? Of course you don't.

BTW, where were you today? The last time I saw you was when I mentioned the idea of a rubber Ivanka doll. Hadn't thought of that, huh? Anyway, since you're back, I guess you didn't find one ...

"Dear America, on @realDonaldTrump's visit to the prototypes, I'd like to introduce a cutting edge device that can make his wall completely useless: a huge and beautiful ladder, like no one has ever seen before!" - Wacky Vicente Fox

DYL6Xi_U8AAbxEV.jpg

Funny how that didn't work for Delta force. This is why you like fake news so much. Take a talking lie and repeat it no matter how many times it's proven to be bogus.

BTW, even without the design of the wall you're ignoring, buy a 30 foot ladder, climb to the top. No imagine how you're going to take the wall, move it to the other side and climb down. Now add a dozen people including women and children. Sure you are, Sport.

This is how you know Democrats are lying. You say this stupid shit as if you actually believe it

How to get down to the other side? How about a rope? Are you sure you are talking to the democrats?

Delta force test is one of the dumbest test Ive ever seen. They operate and pretend they are at special missions using drills and jack hammer and rope. They did not even try to dig under those prototypes walls. In a special military missions they do not bring 30’ ladders.

Also these illegals will not be dragging 30’ ladder either. They will bring sectionals like 5 footers then assemble them when they get there. Better yet just bring shovels etc etc etc.
if these people can dig a mile tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 8 feet deep, 4 feet wide 8 feet long. The proposed wall is 6 feet deep buried to the ground and I’m sure the wall thickness is not 5 feet.

Maybe I’m wrong.

Yes, you're wrong. You think the walls are cinder blocks that are build only on top of the ground. You're stuck in the 90s and Clinton's wall. There's plenty of information out there on what they are building. Read before you post

You do not have to look far, they ain't building anything that resembles a wall!

Yes, Trump believes we should plan a wall, not just start building one and skipping that stage. It's why this one will work. Which you know of course. That's why you're hysterical to stop it.

I didn't vote for Trump the first time. But if he builds a wall, I will in 2020

$18 billion is peanuts, just illegal tax fraud cost us $5 billion each and every year that's $50 billion over the next 10 years.

This is so funny how Trump supporters think.

NO NO NO NO and NO..... It doesn’t work that way. I said this many many times for some reason it’s doesn’t dig in to these people thick skull.

Let just say that $5 billions fraud is true committed by illegals each year..... HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN SOMETHING? You are talking about illegals that are ALREADY reside inside this country. So how is that stupid wall prevent that?

Tax fraud is a crime, the millions of illegals who have committed tax fraud will be deported and never allowed to return. :itsok:

"Dear America, on @realDonaldTrump's visit to the prototypes, I'd like to introduce a cutting edge device that can make his wall completely useless: a huge and beautiful ladder, like no one has ever seen before!" - Wacky Vicente Fox

DYL6Xi_U8AAbxEV.jpg
Trump is too stupid to know this.
Vicente kicks trump’s fat ass.
Vicente is a piece of garbage LOL.. Regardless we need a damn wall dont matter what Trump is doing.

Last edited:

DYL6Xi_U8AAbxEV.jpg

Funny how that didn't work for Delta force. This is why you like fake news so much. Take a talking lie and repeat it no matter how many times it's proven to be bogus.

BTW, even without the design of the wall you're ignoring, buy a 30 foot ladder, climb to the top. No imagine how you're going to take the wall, move it to the other side and climb down. Now add a dozen people including women and children. Sure you are, Sport.

This is how you know Democrats are lying. You say this stupid shit as if you actually believe it

How to get down to the other side? How about a rope? Are you sure you are talking to the democrats?

Delta force test is one of the dumbest test Ive ever seen. They operate and pretend they are at special missions using drills and jack hammer and rope. They did not even try to dig under those prototypes walls. In a special military missions they do not bring 30’ ladders.

Also these illegals will not be dragging 30’ ladder either. They will bring sectionals like 5 footers then assemble them when they get there. Better yet just bring shovels etc etc etc.
if these people can dig a mile tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 8 feet deep, 4 feet wide 8 feet long. The proposed wall is 6 feet deep buried to the ground and I’m sure the wall thickness is not 5 feet.

Maybe I’m wrong.

Yes, you're wrong. You think the walls are cinder blocks that are build only on top of the ground. You're stuck in the 90s and Clinton's wall. There's plenty of information out there on what they are building. Read before you post

You do not have to look far, they ain't building anything that resembles a wall!

Yes, Trump believes we should plan a wall, not just start building one and skipping that stage. It's why this one will work. Which you know of course. That's why you're hysterical to stop it.

So Mexico has sent the funding correct?

DYL6Xi_U8AAbxEV.jpg

Maybe I’m wrong.

We’ve seen the prototypes. I gave you a couple of scenarios how easily these people can breach that stupid wall.
You just said I’m wrong but you didn’t say how and why?
And there are no such thing as Clinton wall.

$18 billion is peanuts, just illegal tax fraud cost us $5 billion each and every year that's $50 billion over the next 10 years.

NO NO NO NO and NO..... It doesn’t work that way. I said this many many times for some reason it’s doesn’t dig in to these people thick skull.

Let just say that $5 billions fraud is true committed by illegals each year..... HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN SOMETHING? You are talking about illegals that are ALREADY reside inside this country. So how is that stupid wall prevent that?

Tax fraud is a crime, the millions of illegals who have committed tax fraud will be deported and never allowed to return. :itsok:

You are diverting away from your original post. All tax fraud is a crime but we area talking about illegals that are coming in as illegals, illegals that are already here in this country and the wall.

You are diverting away from your original post. All tax fraud is a crime but we area talking about illegals that are coming in as illegals, illegals that are already here in this country and the wall.

Illegals already in this country will be booted out on their ass, they can take traitor liberal collaborators with them and go live in a Mexico shanty.

DYL6Xi_U8AAbxEV.jpg
Trump is too stupid to know this.
Vicente kicks trump’s fat ass.
Vicente is a piece of garbage LOL.. Regardless we need a damn wall dont matter what Trump is doing.

How did Vicente became a piece of garbage? All he said was Trump is stupid.

“According to the Center for Immigration Studies, the $18 billion wall will pay for itself by curbing the importation of crime, drugs and illegal immigrants who tend to go on the federal dole...”
Judd said many other think tanks and research organizations agree with the Center for Immigration Studies' conclusion that cutting down on the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. would save taxpayers billions of dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Mexico sure isn’t paying for it!

Maybe I’m wrong.

As I keep saying I don't give a shit, so I don't know why you're asking me that question. Then again neither do you other than that you're following your programming by Pelosi and Schumer

DYL6Xi_U8AAbxEV.jpg

Maybe I’m wrong.

We’ve seen the prototypes. I gave you a couple of scenarios how easily these people can breach that stupid wall.
You just said I’m wrong but you didn’t say how and why?
And there are no such thing as Clinton wall.

Back it up with links because the ones out there now say you're full of shit. The wall prototypes are not easy to breach.

You oppose the wall because you know it will work, not because you think it won't. The Democrat party will be in serious drive if you can't import a million voters a year

Last edited:

You Lemmings sure do worry a lot about something that hasn't even happened! Let Trump get the wall BUILT FIRST, then bitch if he doesn't find a way to get Mexico to repay us for it. BTW, Trump just addressed the issue last Saturday and said what was going on------ too bad you weren't there to hear it. Things are going right on track.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Maybe I’m wrong.

As I keep saying I don't give a shit, so I don't know why you're asking me that question. Then again neither do you other than that you're following your programming by Pelosi and Schumer

So Rump lied and Mexico is NOT paying for the wall, got it.

“According to the Center for Immigration Studies, the $18 billion wall will pay for itself by curbing the importation of crime, drugs and illegal immigrants who tend to go on the federal dole...”
Judd said many other think tanks and research organizations agree with the Center for Immigration Studies' conclusion that cutting down on the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. would save taxpayers billions of dollars.

Mexico sure isn’t paying for it!

I know you don't know Trump's plan because you're an idiot and you have no integrity.

But if we put a tax on wires to Mexico, explain how they are not going to pay for it.

Regardless, if you weren't dumber than a brick you'd realize most of us want the wall regardless of who pays for it. I don't really give a shit who pays for it, I just want the wall.

You don't oppose the wall because you think it won't work. You oppose the wall because you think it will

yeah, how ? by NOT MAKING THEM PAY STEEL & ALUMINUM TARIFFS ?

FUK' DT

Idiot

I kept my Dr .. kma

And therefore ...

youre an idiot -- thereforeskin.

glad I could help.

You argued that Obama didn't lie about if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor because one person (you) was able to keep your doctor, and you think I am the idiot???

What an idiot

read the Grandfathered Clause in the ACA you F'n moron.

damn youre duuuuuuuuuuumb.

I don't care any more than you cared when Obama said if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. You wanted single payer, I want the wall. No one gives a shit. You don't give a shit. You have a total non-issue.

And you are lying anyway. You have no idea if Trump will follow through on his plan to tax wire transfers to Mexico. You're just making up that he won't

leave Trump and his mindless drones to their pipe dream wall - talking about it is all they have.

AIN'T GONNA BE NO WALL !!!!!!!

THE END

:21::auiqs.jpg:

Idiot

I kept my Dr .. kma

And therefore ...

youre an idiot -- thereforeskin.

glad I could help.

You argued that Obama didn't lie about if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor because one person (you) was able to keep your doctor, and you think I am the idiot???

What an idiot

read the Grandfathered Clause in the ACA you F'n moron.

damn youre duuuuuuuuuuumb.

Ah, you thought that when he said if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor ... for one year ...

Bull shit, that isn't what he said. I had a grandfather plan. I was able to keep it for 2 or 3 more years. I liked my plan. After that, they cancelled it and I paid twice as much for shittier insurance.

You know all this, you're just a pathetic liar

Forum List

Back