Trump Wall can pay for itself

Trump make Mexico pay for a wall ?

yeah, how ? by NOT MAKING THEM PAY STEEL & ALUMINUM TARIFFS ?

FUK' DT

I never gave a shit if Mexico paid for the wall or not.

Now let's discuss, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

With your view of the wall, you must be livid at Obama ... right ???

Oh wait, I just realized this is a double standard!

Well shiver my timbers, I did not see that one coming ...

Idiot

“According to the Center for Immigration Studies, the $18 billion wall will pay for itself by curbing the importation of crime, drugs and illegal immigrants who tend to go on the federal dole...”
Judd said many other think tanks and research organizations agree with the Center for Immigration Studies' conclusion that cutting down on the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. would save taxpayers billions of dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
What happened to your liar in chief PROMISING Mexico will pay for the wall?
You bought it.
You’re an idiot.
This wall will never happen.

What happened to your liar in chief PROMISING if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance?
You bought it.
You're an idiot.
That already didn't happen

“According to the Center for Immigration Studies, the $18 billion wall will pay for itself by curbing the importation of crime, drugs and illegal immigrants who tend to go on the federal dole...”
Judd said many other think tanks and research organizations agree with the Center for Immigration Studies' conclusion that cutting down on the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. would save taxpayers billions of dollars.

Yeah, and The Onion says Wilbur Ross briefly died during a cabinet meeting. Sources matter.

The Onion? No wonder fake news doesn't phase you
Over your head

Yeah, and The Onion says Wilbur Ross briefly died during a cabinet meeting. Sources matter.

The Onion? No wonder fake news doesn't phase you
Over your head

I'd say it's the other way around. Leftists take yourself way too seriously, that's why so many things go over your head. The Onion, CNN, tom-ay-to, tom-ah-to ...

No, no, no, Mexico is paying for the wall. And they will like it, straight from Agent Orange's mouth!

Ever heard of NAFTA? Trump's "renegotiation" with Mexico will pay for the wall many times over.

So the check is in the mail, is that right?

U.S. trade deficit with Mexico was $71 BILLION last year. Comprende?

Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with Mexico

So no check? And why no tariff on Mexican steel. You know the trade deficit and all. You have been boonswaggled, wallow in it.

FUK' DT

Idiot

I kept my Dr .. kma

$18 billion is peanuts, just illegal tax fraud cost us $5 billion each and every year that's $50 billion over the next 10 years.

This is so funny how Trump supporters think.

NO NO NO NO and NO..... It doesn’t work that way. I said this many many times for some reason it’s doesn’t dig in to these people thick skull.

Let just say that $5 billions fraud is true committed by illegals each year..... HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN SOMETHING? You are talking about illegals that are ALREADY reside inside this country. So how is that stupid wall prevent that?

FUK' DT

Idiot

I kept my Dr .. kma

And therefore ...

$18 billion is peanuts, just illegal tax fraud cost us $5 billion each and every year that's $50 billion over the next 10 years.

This is so funny how Trump supporters think.

NO NO NO NO and NO..... It doesn’t work that way. I said this many many times for some reason it’s doesn’t dig in to these people thick skull.

Let just say that $5 billions fraud is true committed by illegals each year..... HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN SOMETHING? You are talking about illegals that are ALREADY reside inside this country. So how is that stupid wall prevent that?

aint gonna be no damn wall - PERIOD !

Dipshit Don can have his pipe dream funded 100 times by whoever decides to pony up the $$ - the real issue is building on private property. By the time Texans get tired spending their oil $$ fighting for their land, Trump and all of his drones will be dead and in hell, and been there for decades.

hide and watch ..

FUK' DT

Idiot

I kept my Dr .. kma

And therefore ...

youre an idiot -- thereforeskin.

glad I could help.

"Dear America, on @realDonaldTrump's visit to the prototypes, I'd like to introduce a cutting edge device that can make his wall completely useless: a huge and beautiful ladder, like no one has ever seen before!" - Wacky Vicente Fox

DYL6Xi_U8AAbxEV.jpg

Funny how that didn't work for Delta force. This is why you like fake news so much. Take a talking lie and repeat it no matter how many times it's proven to be bogus.

BTW, even without the design of the wall you're ignoring, buy a 30 foot ladder, climb to the top. No imagine how you're going to take the wall, move it to the other side and climb down. Now add a dozen people including women and children. Sure you are, Sport.

This is how you know Democrats are lying. You say this stupid shit as if you actually believe it

How to get down to the other side? How about a rope? Are you sure you are talking to the democrats?

Delta force test is one of the dumbest test Ive ever seen. They operate and pretend they are at special missions using drills and jack hammer and rope. They did not even try to dig under those prototypes walls. In a special military missions they do not bring 30’ ladders.

Also these illegals will not be dragging 30’ ladder either. They will bring sectionals like 5 footers then assemble them when they get there. Better yet just bring shovels etc etc etc.
if these people can dig a mile tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 8 feet deep, 4 feet wide 8 feet long? The proposed wall is 6 feet deep buried to the ground and I’m sure the wall thickness is not 5 feet.

Maybe I’m wrong.

Last edited:

FUK' DT

Idiot

I kept my Dr .. kma

And therefore ...

youre an idiot -- thereforeskin.

glad I could help.

You argued that Obama didn't lie about if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor because one person (you) was able to keep your doctor, and you think I am the idiot???

What an idiot

"Dear America, on @realDonaldTrump's visit to the prototypes, I'd like to introduce a cutting edge device that can make his wall completely useless: a huge and beautiful ladder, like no one has ever seen before!" - Wacky Vicente Fox

DYL6Xi_U8AAbxEV.jpg

Funny how that didn't work for Delta force. This is why you like fake news so much. Take a talking lie and repeat it no matter how many times it's proven to be bogus.

BTW, even without the design of the wall you're ignoring, buy a 30 foot ladder, climb to the top. No imagine how you're going to take the wall, move it to the other side and climb down. Now add a dozen people including women and children. Sure you are, Sport.

This is how you know Democrats are lying. You say this stupid shit as if you actually believe it

Delta force wasn't allowed to use a ladder dumb ass. Sliding down a rope on the other side doesn't sound too hard.

FUK' DT

Idiot

You've whined about healthcare for years. This thread is about that goofy wall.

DYL6Xi_U8AAbxEV.jpg

How to get down to the other side? How about a rope? Are you sure you are talking to the democrats?

Delta force test is one of the dumbest test Ive ever seen. They operate and pretend they are at special missions using drills and jack hammer and rope. They did not even try to dig under those prototypes walls. In a special military missions they do not bring 30’ ladders.

Also these illegals will not be dragging 30’ ladder either. They will bring sectionals like 5 footers then assemble them when they get there. Better yet just bring shovels etc etc etc.
if these people can dig a mile tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 8 feet deep, 4 feet wide 8 feet long. The proposed wall is 6 feet deep buried to the ground and I’m sure the wall thickness is not 5 feet.

Maybe I’m wrong.

Yes, you're wrong. You think the walls are cinder blocks that are build only on top of the ground. You're stuck in the 90s and Clinton's wall. There's plenty of information out there on what they are building. Read before you post

Q. Have any of you ever heard of a syllogism? (Hint: It is the foundation of logic deduction.)

A. I didn't think so.

DYL6Xi_U8AAbxEV.jpg

Delta force wasn't allowed to use a ladder dumb ass. Sliding down a rope on the other side doesn't sound too hard.

What do you tie it to? And seriously, women, children, old people are going to slide down a 30 foot rope one after the other?

It's hysterical how you claim you have military experience and yet don't grasp any discussion on the subject.

The wall is practically nothing in our budget. So let's build it and you can prove we were wrong. You don't wan the wall because you know we aren't. As they get more established here, Mexicans like all other groups become more wealthy, more conservative and less Democrat. You need a constant flow of bottom feeders or the Democrat party is doomed. And you know that

DYL6Xi_U8AAbxEV.jpg

if these people can dig a mile tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 8 feet deep, 4 feet wide 8 feet long. The proposed wall is 6 feet deep buried to the ground and I’m sure the wall thickness is not 5 feet.

Maybe I’m wrong.

Yes, you're wrong. You think the walls are cinder blocks that are build only on top of the ground. You're stuck in the 90s and Clinton's wall. There's plenty of information out there on what they are building. Read before you post

You do not have to look far, they ain't building anything that resembles a wall!

I can just see the 'trump wall' with his roomates, "hey man we're headed out to get some steaks you want to go?" "no way I'm saving up to pay for myself." "ok dude whatever, stop drinking the bong water ok"

Forum List

Back