Trump Wall can pay for itself

And therefore ...

youre an idiot -- thereforeskin.

glad I could help.

You argued that Obama didn't lie about if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor because one person (you) was able to keep your doctor, and you think I am the idiot???

What an idiot

read the Grandfathered Clause in the ACA you F'n moron.

damn youre duuuuuuuuuuumb.

Ah, you thought that when he said if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor ... for one year ...

Bull shit, that isn't what he said. I had a grandfather plan. I was able to keep it for 2 or 3 more years. I liked my plan. After that, they cancelled it and I paid twice as much for shittier insurance.

You know all this, you're just a pathetic liar

your shitty ins company canceled your plan - mine didnt.

Plans may lose “grandfathered” status if they make certain significant changes that reduce benefits or increase costs to consumers. A health plan must disclose whether it considers itself a grandfathered plan. (Note: If you’re in a group health plan, the date you joined may not reflect the date the plan was created. New employees and family members may be added to existing grandfathered group plans after March 23, 2010).

now go grow up.

I didn't change anything on the plan. And when Obama said if you like your plan you can keep your plan, that you can't change anything on your plan is a lie right there.

This is what a dumb ass pussy you are. You're whining to high heaven Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall, but you blow off completely that Obama said anyone who likes their plan can keep it.

It's the pathetic partisan hack you are

So Mexico has sent the funding correct?

As I keep saying I don't give a shit, so I don't know why you're asking me that question. Then again neither do you other than that you're following your programming by Pelosi and Schumer

So Rump lied and Mexico is NOT paying for the wall, got it.

I don't care any more than you cared when Obama said if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. You wanted single payer, I want the wall. No one gives a shit. You don't give a shit. You have a total non-issue.

And you are lying anyway. You have no idea if Trump will follow through on his plan to tax wire transfers to Mexico. You're just making up that he won't

So the money is not coming from the Mexican treasury.

No one ever said that. Trump's initial explanation of how Mexico was going to pay for the wall was a tax on wire transfers of money home.

Too much peyote?[/QUOTE

No he didn't, he said Mexico was gonna pay for it and like ut. You fucking rubes feel all over yourselves jerking off to his lies.

As I keep saying I don't give a shit, so I don't know why you're asking me that question. Then again neither do you other than that you're following your programming by Pelosi and Schumer

leave Trump and his mindless drones to their pipe dream wall - talking about it is all they have.

AIN'T GONNA BE NO WALL !!!!!!!

THE END

But it is just to easy.

It's "too" easy. I don't normally do spell checks, but when someone thinks people are "mindless" and can't spell in their post, it's just too classic to not point out

Pretty sure I didn't say anything about your spelling.

Funny how that didn't work for Delta force. This is why you like fake news so much. Take a talking lie and repeat it no matter how many times it's proven to be bogus.

BTW, even without the design of the wall you're ignoring, buy a 30 foot ladder, climb to the top. No imagine how you're going to take the wall, move it to the other side and climb down. Now add a dozen people including women and children. Sure you are, Sport.

This is how you know Democrats are lying. You say this stupid shit as if you actually believe it

How to get down to the other side? How about a rope? Are you sure you are talking to the democrats?

Delta force test is one of the dumbest test Ive ever seen. They operate and pretend they are at special missions using drills and jack hammer and rope. They did not even try to dig under those prototypes walls. In a special military missions they do not bring 30’ ladders.

Also these illegals will not be dragging 30’ ladder either. They will bring sectionals like 5 footers then assemble them when they get there. Better yet just bring shovels etc etc etc.
if these people can dig a mile tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 8 feet deep, 4 feet wide 8 feet long. The proposed wall is 6 feet deep buried to the ground and I’m sure the wall thickness is not 5 feet.

Maybe I’m wrong.

Yes, you're wrong. You think the walls are cinder blocks that are build only on top of the ground. You're stuck in the 90s and Clinton's wall. There's plenty of information out there on what they are building. Read before you post

We’ve seen the prototypes. I gave you a couple of scenarios how easily these people can breach that stupid wall.
You just said I’m wrong but you didn’t say how and why?
And there are no such thing as Clinton wall.

Back it up with links because the ones out there now say you're full of shit. The wall prototypes are not easy to breach.

You oppose the wall because you know it will work, not because you think it won't. The Democrat party will be in serious drive if you can't import a million voters a year

I already gave you couple of good real scenarios how to breach that stupid wall. I can no longer help you with your low IQ.

If you look at the wall yes you cannot breach it by just standing there with a jack hammer.

There are a million illegal aliens across the southern border a year. That you think victory is you proving one illegal alien may still get here is the empty shooter that you have in your pants.

Again, your indignation is feigned. You don't know that the wall won't work. You know it will. And your desperation to stop it proves that

“According to the Center for Immigration Studies, the $18 billion wall will pay for itself by curbing the importation of crime, drugs and illegal immigrants who tend to go on the federal dole...”
Judd said many other think tanks and research organizations agree with the Center for Immigration Studies' conclusion that cutting down on the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. would save taxpayers billions of dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Mexico sure isn’t paying for it!

I know you don't know Trump's plan because you're an idiot and you have no integrity.

But if we put a tax on wires to Mexico, explain how they are not going to pay for it.

Regardless, if you weren't dumber than a brick you'd realize most of us want the wall regardless of who pays for it. I don't really give a shit who pays for it, I just want the wall.

You don't oppose the wall because you think it won't work. You oppose the wall because you think it will

If you want to waste your tax dollars then go for it ......... but do it on your own and do not get other tax payers involve.

BTW...... supporters of building the wall are the minorities. You may want to read the link to help you out.

Most Americans continue to oppose U.S. border wall | Pew Research Center

You'd shit $20 billion before breakfast on a government program. You're such a shallow liar that you're concerned about the money

I have to say that before you pointed this out I didn't give a shit who paid for the wall as long as we get it. But now that you pointed this out, I don't give a shit who pays for the law as long as we get it ...

The law?

Stupid spell checker. At least my spell checker spelled it right.

I'm all the more laughing how I just pointed out you didn't know the correct form of two/to/too. can't make it up ...

mind·less
ˈmīn(d)ləs/
adjective
  1. acting or done without justification or concern for the consequences.
    "a generation of mindless vandals"
    synonyms: stupid, idiotic, brainless, imbecilic, imbecile, asinine, witless, foolish, empty-headed, slow-witted, obtuse, featherbrained, doltish; More
test at 8am tomorrow.

How to get down to the other side? How about a rope? Are you sure you are talking to the democrats?

Delta force test is one of the dumbest test Ive ever seen. They operate and pretend they are at special missions using drills and jack hammer and rope. They did not even try to dig under those prototypes walls. In a special military missions they do not bring 30’ ladders.

Also these illegals will not be dragging 30’ ladder either. They will bring sectionals like 5 footers then assemble them when they get there. Better yet just bring shovels etc etc etc.
if these people can dig a mile tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 8 feet deep, 4 feet wide 8 feet long. The proposed wall is 6 feet deep buried to the ground and I’m sure the wall thickness is not 5 feet.

Maybe I’m wrong.

Yes, you're wrong. You think the walls are cinder blocks that are build only on top of the ground. You're stuck in the 90s and Clinton's wall. There's plenty of information out there on what they are building. Read before you post

We’ve seen the prototypes. I gave you a couple of scenarios how easily these people can breach that stupid wall.
You just said I’m wrong but you didn’t say how and why?
And there are no such thing as Clinton wall.

Back it up with links because the ones out there now say you're full of shit. The wall prototypes are not easy to breach.

You oppose the wall because you know it will work, not because you think it won't. The Democrat party will be in serious drive if you can't import a million voters a year

I already gave you couple of good real scenarios how to breach that stupid wall. I can no longer help you with your low IQ.

If you look at the wall yes you cannot breach it by just standing there with a jack hammer.

RW's are too F'n stupid to get over a wall - or under a wall.

Mexican illegals aren't.

its that simple.

Again, your brain dead leftist standard.

A million illegal aliens are coming a year to the US from Mexico. If one gets through with the wall, you think you win.

I accept your challenge. Let's build the wall. If one illegal alien a year gets through, you can claim victory. Now a million voters a year not getting through will destroy the Democrat party. I'll take that victory

I have to say that before you pointed this out I didn't give a shit who paid for the wall as long as we get it. But now that you pointed this out, I don't give a shit who pays for the law as long as we get it ...

The law?

I'm all the more laughing how I just pointed out you didn't know the correct form of two/to/too. can't make it up ...

Clown boy I was just trying to figure out if you were going a different direction with the conversation. Did not think you misspelled, my spellchecker has done similar things.:beer:

Yes, Trump believes we should plan a wall, not just start building one and skipping that stage. It's why this one will work. Which you know of course. That's why you're hysterical to stop it.

I didn't vote for Trump the first time. But if he builds a wall, I will in 2020

I don't care any more than you cared when Obama said if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. You wanted single payer, I want the wall. No one gives a shit. You don't give a shit. You have a total non-issue.

And you are lying anyway. You have no idea if Trump will follow through on his plan to tax wire transfers to Mexico. You're just making up that he won't

That is true Obama lied ......... but that is nothing.
My dear almighty try to compare that to Trump never ending lies.

Most of Trump's "lies" are things he didn't say made up by fake news and blindly believed by leftist minions. You know. You

No one ever said that. Trump's initial explanation of how Mexico was going to pay for the wall was a tax on wire transfers of money home.

Too much peyote?[/QUOTE

No he didn't, he said Mexico was gonna pay for it and like ut. You fucking rubes feel all over yourselves jerking off to his lies.

This is the point. Fake news lies. That was his plan from the beginning. I know that because in the beginning I wondered what is his plan to make Mexico pay for the wall. So I googled it and that was his plan.

You're just a lying, hysterical little girl. Here's a tissue

“According to the Center for Immigration Studies, the $18 billion wall will pay for itself by curbing the importation of crime, drugs and illegal immigrants who tend to go on the federal dole...”
Judd said many other think tanks and research organizations agree with the Center for Immigration Studies' conclusion that cutting down on the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. would save taxpayers billions of dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Immigrantion studies.....searching...immigration studies......still searching........

leave Trump and his mindless drones to their pipe dream wall - talking about it is all they have.

THE END

But it is just to easy.

It's "too" easy. I don't normally do spell checks, but when someone thinks people are "mindless" and can't spell in their post, it's just too classic to not point out

Gawd you're stupid.

You moaned that my spell checker picked the wrong word from my typo.

I pointed out you didn't know the correct form of to/too to use.

You're a dumb as a brick

The law?

mind·less
ˈmīn(d)ləs/
adjective
  1. acting or done without justification or concern for the consequences.
    "a generation of mindless vandals"
    synonyms: stupid, idiotic, brainless, imbecilic, imbecile, asinine, witless, foolish, empty-headed, slow-witted, obtuse, featherbrained, doltish; More
test at 8am tomorrow.

Did you Google "Siete?"

Most of Trump's "lies" are things he didn't say made up by fake news and blindly believed by leftist minions. You know. You

Yup 5.5 lies a day on average by your Orange god.

Too much peyote?[/QUOTE

This is the point. Fake news lies. That was his plan from the beginning. I know that because in the beginning I wondered what is his plan to make Mexico pay for the wall. So I googled it and that was his plan.

Hey Mexico, check please! Need some toilet paper for your leaking bum?

THE END

But it is just to easy.

Gawd you're stupid.

You moaned that my spell checker picked the wrong word from my typo.

I pointed out you didn't know the correct form of to/too to use.

You're a dumb as a brick

Told you thought you might be trying to make another stupid point. It is what stupid people like you do, make stupid points.

Yup 5.5 lies a day on average by your Orange god.

According to your fake news God who lie all day long

Too much peyote?[/QUOTE

Hey Mexico, check please! Need some toilet paper for your leaking bum?

When you're done with your enema let me know

Forum List

Back