Trump Wall can pay for itself

Markymark11

Feb 26, 2018
Midwest the Heartland
“According to the Center for Immigration Studies, the $18 billion wall will pay for itself by curbing the importation of crime, drugs and illegal immigrants who tend to go on the federal dole...”
Judd said many other think tanks and research organizations agree with the Center for Immigration Studies' conclusion that cutting down on the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. would save taxpayers billions of dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

“According to the Center for Immigration Studies, the $18 billion wall will pay for itself by curbing the importation of crime, drugs and illegal immigrants who tend to go on the federal dole...”
Judd said many other think tanks and research organizations agree with the Center for Immigration Studies' conclusion that cutting down on the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. would save taxpayers billions of dollars.

Yeah, and The Onion says Wilbur Ross briefly died during a cabinet meeting. Sources matter.

"I'll being picking up the Wall Check this weekend, for sure. Campaign promises...like really old."
\
trump.gif

:102:

Trump make Mexico pay for a wall ?

yeah, how ? by NOT MAKING THEM PAY STEEL & ALUMINUM TARIFFS ?

FUK' DT

Yeah, and The Onion says Wilbur Ross briefly died during a cabinet meeting. Sources matter.
I don't inherently have a problem with the CIS as a source of information, provided the OP-er gives us a link to the study giving rise to the CIS' assertion.

That said, knowing the CIS is a special interest group with an axe to grind, I know that when reading their studies, it's prudent to read them in the following order...
  1. Abstract
  2. Methodology
  3. Introduction/background
  4. Results
  5. Conclusion and discussion.
....rather than the order I'd use when reading journal studies produced by individuals who don't have an axe to grind:
  1. Abstract
  2. Introduction/background
  3. Conclusion and discussion
  4. Methodology
  5. Results

"Dear America, on @realDonaldTrump's visit to the prototypes, I'd like to introduce a cutting edge device that can make his wall completely useless: a huge and beautiful ladder, like no one has ever seen before!" - Wacky Vicente Fox

DYL6Xi_U8AAbxEV.jpg

What happened to your liar in chief PROMISING Mexico will pay for the wall?
You bought it.
You’re an idiot.
This wall will never happen.

if Trump wants a wall in Texas he better buy a ranch and build one on his property- he's damn sure not going to build one on other ranchers property.

the Judges in all the court cases havent been born yet.

hey LOOK. Free Booze!

$18 billion is peanuts, just illegal tax fraud cost us $5 billion each and every year that's $50 billion over the next 10 years.

The Onion? No wonder fake news doesn't phase you

"Dear America, on @realDonaldTrump's visit to the prototypes, I'd like to introduce a cutting edge device that can make his wall completely useless: a huge and beautiful ladder, like no one has ever seen before!" - Wacky Vicente Fox

DYL6Xi_U8AAbxEV.jpg

Funny how that didn't work for Delta force. This is why you like fake news so much. Take a talking lie and repeat it no matter how many times it's proven to be bogus.

BTW, even without the design of the wall you're ignoring, buy a 30 foot ladder, climb to the top. No imagine how you're going to take the wall, move it to the other side and climb down. Now add a dozen people including women and children. Sure you are, Sport.

This is how you know Democrats are lying. You say this stupid shit as if you actually believe it

Forum List

Back