Trump Walked into Room with Pelosi and Schumer, BLASTED THEM, Cancelled Mtg And Walked Out!

President Trump spoke with reporters on Wednesday morning following his meeting with Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

This was also after Pelosi told reporters earlier that President Trump was involved in a “cover-up.”

President Trump left the meetings and held an impromptu press conference with the liberal White House press corps.

President Trump told reporters, “I don’t do cover-ups.”

Trump again told reporters there was “no collusion” and “obstruction.”

According to the Number 2 Democrat in the US Senate, Dick Durbin, the president walked into the room with Pelosi and Schumer, blasted them, cancelled the meeting on the spot and walked out!

It was a short meeting!

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Why would anyone stand for these pieces of shit who want to impeach him....GO TRUMP!

He makes such a great 2 year old.
Lol
Getting along is way overrated... Anyway, who the hell would want to meet with these two schmucks?

chuck-schumer-looking-for-nancys-brain.jpg

Wow Trump is a lot dumber than I thought.

He is now saying to all of America that he will hold American economy hostage to get himself personally out of the Congressional investigation.

Pelosi and Schummer probably can't belive how easily this chump gets played.

maxresdefault.jpg

He is now saying to all of America that will hold American economy hostage to get himself personally out of the Congressional investigation.

Pelosi and Schummer probably can't belive this chump folds over this easily.

maxresdefault.jpg

At least we have to try or keep our bloc solid

He is now saying to all of America that will hold American economy hostage to get himself personally out of the Congressional investigation.

Pelosi and Schummer probably can't belive how easily this chump gets bent over.

maxresdefault.jpg
Neither side looked good after todays matching of wits. The one who takes the high riad will be the winner in 2020.

maxresdefault.jpg

Is that the giffy you will use to explain to America why Trump is putting our economy secondary to his personal interests?

maxresdefault.jpg
Neither side looked good after todays matching of wits. The one who takes the high riad will be the winner in 2020.

Sorta like niether side looked good during the shutdown when Trump approval dropped like a rock?

maxresdefault.jpg

Is that the giffy you will use to explain to America why Trump is putting our economy secondary to his personal interests?
Lol
Anything that hurts the federal government is good for the country

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol

Is that why Trump's aproval dropped like a rock during the shutdown?

This is a political giveaway to Democrats. A total loser move by an impulsive, undiciplined idiot POTUS.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sorta like niether side looked good during the shutdown when Trump approval dropped like a rock?
I don't concern mysel.f with approval ratings unless it is a continued move in one direction for weeks or months.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol

This is a political giveaway to Democrats. A total loser move by an impulsive, undiciplined idiot POTUS.
What party when actually wanting a deal on something that involves give and take starts the dialogue with claim their opponent is a criminal? Kind of kills the mood, ya know?

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol

Lol
Na, not really
Getting along is way over rated

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't concern mysel.f with approval ratings unless it is a continued move in one direction for weeks or months.

You could take a hit once in a while, but memories are not quite THAT short, it adds up and if Democrats can convince the public that Trump is out for himself first and foremost his goose is cooked.

'President Donald Trump abruptly walked out of a meeting with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., at the White House on Wednesday, telling reporters moments later that he would not negotiate on legislation with Democrats while he was still under investigation by several committees.

Wednesday’s meeting was supposed to be the second official sit-down between the president and Democratic congressional leadership specifically focused on infrastructure.

“I walked into the room and I told Sen. Schumer and Speaker Pelosi, ‘I want to do infrastructure’ ... but we can’t do it under these circumstances,” Trump said at a last-minute Rose Garden event.

Trump’s anger appears to have been sparked by comments Pelosi made earlier in the day when she said, “We believe the president of the United States is engaged in a cover-up” by blocking White House aides from giving testimony and responding to document requests from ongoing congressional investigations.

“I don’t do cover-ups,” Trump insisted Wednesday.

According to a White House official who spoke to CNBC on condition of anonymity, the meeting in the Cabinet room lasted only about seven minutes. Trump effectively said to the visiting Democrats that he wanted to do infrastructure, ”‘but you’re focused on investigating. When you’re done we can talk. Meeting over,’” Trump said, and then he left, the official said.'

Trump says he won't do an infrastructure bill while Democrats continue to investigate him

A POTUS who truly loves his/her country would put aside his differences with Congress and concentrate on making the country better.

Not Trump. With Trump - all he can think about is himself.

So he will blackmail the country (with the infrastructure bill that many on both sides say is desperately needed) to try and force the Dems to dump their 'investigation'.

Trump just told America...'screw the country until I get what I want'.
Nope. He said quit screwing over the American people while trying to screw over me.
Bravo. Do it again and again.

Any type of infrastructure bill would be for Urban America and no where else… We don’t need to waste time and money like that

President Trump spoke with reporters on Wednesday morning following his meeting with Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

This was also after Pelosi told reporters earlier that President Trump was involved in a “cover-up.”

President Trump left the meetings and held an impromptu press conference with the liberal White House press corps.

According to the Number 2 Democrat in the US Senate, Dick Durbin, the president walked into the room with Pelosi and Schumer, blasted them, cancelled the meeting on the spot and walked out!

It was a short meeting!

Why would anyone stand for these pieces of shit who want to impeach him....GO TRUMP!
So...no Infrastructure Week? :71:

CRCs love them some petulant child as President, don't they? :71:

The Left will be getting their heads handed to them in 2020.

The Political momentum is all with Trump and against The Left Tard Horde of Incompetent and Unaccomplished Idiots all wanting to be President.

Super Majority 2020!

This post will come back to haunt you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It won't effect him...he's safely tucked in his Moscow troll farm.

Time for the Democrats in government to govern and do something for the Peoples of the USA(legal citizens only) instead of entertaining themselves only by pushing and perpetuating the witch hunt
They are. We voted for them to do exactly what they are doing. :thup:
Voting for democrats so that they can in turn try to oust the winner.
Makes sense in emotional derangement land.
If you have a problem with oversight and accountibility, go campaign for an amendment giving the President absolute power.
Problem is there is nothing to “oversight”, your boy Mueller said so and you can’t accept that so you keep making up fake scenarios that are in need of “investigation”

maxresdefault.jpg

You could take a hit once in a while, but memories are not quite THAT short, it adds up and if Democrats can convince the public that Trump is out for himself first and foremost his goose is cooked.
Lol
Any type of deal progressives would come up with would be one-sided… Their side. So why bother?

It was a short meeting!

So...no Infrastructure Week? :71:

CRCs love them some petulant child as President, don't they? :71:
Lol
Why even negotiate? You know it’s going to be one sided with the progressives involved.
Rural America does not need infrastructure....

Forum List

Back