Trump Trolls Red Hen....Their END Is Near

Sad that a sitting President so often uses his position to personally attack Americans and their businesses.

Thats what you get when you elect a pervert like Trump to do a man like Obama’s job.
I've heard some dumb phrases before, but a man like Obama? That beta male, bowing and apologizing to all the world leaders. Yeah Bashir was afraid, ooooh that red line.......was crossed and what did Obama do.....Nadda........we don't call those men, we call them pussies.

Who would ever treat a customer like that holy shit.
You mean like a cake baker who hates gays in the name of religion?

Yes, idiot. :icon_rolleyes:

You do realize that Sanders is an asshole by choice & being gay is how you are born. Right?

^^^ I told you who liberals are, this one admits it. You see how nasty they get when they lose an election.

I saw how nasty you and other's supporters of the Republican Party acted during the eight years of Obama/s Presidency. Irrational hate, mocking the First Lady, claiming the President was not born in the US, Claiming he is a Muslim, a member of the far left SDS and Weathermen; mocking his Noble Prize, his Education and his Americanism.

Those who believe everything tweeted by or expressed by Trump is an effort to MAGA, and that everything said by Sanders, Nielsen and the rest of Trump&Co are heartfelt truths, are easily led and incurious fools.

Trump's behavior is that of an iconoclast who breaks every rule, ignores any council and has created a more toxic swamp; one where yes men and yes women are honored, and those who have the audacity to say, "No" are tossed under the bus and fired.

IMO, and I'm not alone, Trump is a man-child. He lacks maturity, experience and seeks adoration from all around him; he literally hates criticism and cannot learn from his mistakes.

^^^ told you they would deflect. Link to someone in the Obama cabinet who was booted from a restaurant? Thought so you got nothing.

Sad that a sitting President so often uses his position to personally attack Americans and their businesses.

They attacked him. Quid pro quo.
Yes the small little business attacked him. Thin skin Donnie has to make it a national story. :rolleyes:

Yep. The OWNER wasn't "thin-skinned." No one heard of the story until Trump weighed in, right? The Red Hen owner said: let's kick the PS of the president out and deny her her right to eat! Hungry people standing on the sidewalk now too late and with no reservation wandering around town now wondering what they will do about dinner! Wondering what other restaurateur they can trust to go to without humiliation. The Hen now without a working phone number, loss of business, thousands of bad Yelp reviews, other businesses not affiliated affected and lots more bad to come, all because the owner had such a board up her ass about the politics of a customer who just came in to eat and was minding her own business?

IT'S NONE OF THE RESTAURANT's BUSINESS WHAT A CUSTOMER's:
political views are.
the colour clothes they wear.
their hairdo.
the car they drive.
their sexual preferences.

As a restaurant, your only responsibility is to serve the damn food in a clean, fair, reasonable and healthy way. That the Left condones much less applauds such fascist attitudes shows why the party is doomed and what is wrong with America.
Loss of business? This will boost traffic like they’ve never seen. Best advertising they’ve ever had :thup:
excpe republicans pay, and tip well......democrats do the dine and dash routine .

Thats what you get when you elect a pervert like Trump to do a man like Obama’s job.
I've heard some dumb phrases before, but a man like Obama? That beta male, bowing and apologizing to all the world leaders. Yeah Bashir was afraid, ooooh that red line.......was crossed and what did Obama do.....Nadda........we don't call those men, we call them pussies.

Trump saluted a NK general…. He’s the living embodiment of a pussy who doesn’t have a clue of what he is doing.

Yes the small little business attacked him. Thin skin Donnie has to make it a national story. :rolleyes:

Yep. The OWNER wasn't "thin-skinned." No one heard of the story until Trump weighed in, right? The Red Hen owner said: let's kick the PS of the president out and deny her her right to eat! Hungry people standing on the sidewalk now too late and with no reservation wandering around town now wondering what they will do about dinner! Wondering what other restaurateur they can trust to go to without humiliation. The Hen now without a working phone number, loss of business, thousands of bad Yelp reviews, other businesses not affiliated affected and lots more bad to come, all because the owner had such a board up her ass about the politics of a customer who just came in to eat and was minding her own business?

political views are.
their hairdo.
the car they drive.

As a restaurant, your only responsibility is to serve the damn food in a clean, fair, reasonable and healthy way. That the Left condones much less applauds such fascist attitudes shows why the party is doomed and what is wrong with America.
Loss of business? This will boost traffic like they’ve never seen. Best advertising they’ve ever had :thup:
or not?

You mean like a cake baker who hates gays in the name of religion?

You do realize that Sanders is an asshole by choice & being gay is how you are born. Right?

^^^ I told you who liberals are, this one admits it. You see how nasty they get when they lose an election.

I saw how nasty you and other's supporters of the Republican Party acted during the eight years of Obama/s Presidency. Irrational hate, mocking the First Lady, claiming the President was not born in the US, Claiming he is a Muslim, a member of the far left SDS and Weathermen; mocking his Noble Prize, his Education and his Americanism.

Those who believe everything tweeted by or expressed by Trump is an effort to MAGA, and that everything said by Sanders, Nielsen and the rest of Trump&Co are heartfelt truths, are easily led and incurious fools.

Trump's behavior is that of an iconoclast who breaks every rule, ignores any council and has created a more toxic swamp; one where yes men and yes women are honored, and those who have the audacity to say, "No" are tossed under the bus and fired.

IMO, and I'm not alone, Trump is a man-child. He lacks maturity, experience and seeks adoration from all around him; he literally hates criticism and cannot learn from his mistakes.

^^^ told you they would deflect. Link to someone in the Obama cabinet who was booted from a restaurant? Thought so you got nothing.

Obama hired classy people.
Trump hires people he described as “child molesters” to his cabinet.

There’s your sign.

Trump saluted a NK general…. He’s the living embodiment of a pussy who doesn’t have a clue of what he is doing.
Obama is a beta male...get over it..he bowed to ever world leader. Trump saluted a general out of respect during a negotiation....wow you really are dumb.

factually, Trump returned a salute from a NK General. you hate facts I get it.

I defy you to cite an example of any other Press Secretary in American history disrespected this way. These people have to be insane and who would want to eat in a restaurant owned by insane people?

Not just a customer apparently. According to a waitress, Sarah was there with 7 other family members - who, btw, are not employed by the White House...

“I just served Sarah huckabee sanders for a total of 2 minutes before my owner kicked her out along with 7 of her other family members” wrote Jaike Foley-Schultz.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-23/sarah-sanders-booted

It is the Left who recently donned the mantle of 'you must service all customers whether you want to or not' - it is the Left who uses the courts to punish business owners who don't comply. But the left can claim no moral high ground here. Either business owners can pick and choose who they will serve or they cannot...and those business owners will bear the cost - not legally or violently, but through market forces.

There was an instance recently when a pro-life group was asked to leave a coffee-shop because the owner disagreed with their views. That group left quietly and no litigation ensued, as far as I know.

I support the right of a business to refuse service at their discretion across the board - have yet to see one self-proclaimed liberal on here agree. Yet this action they applaud and the 'Honorable' Maxine Waters urges more of it - open harassment of Americans going about their daily lives whose political philosophies she disagrees with. Yikes!

Obama hired classy people.
Trump hires people he described as “child molesters” to his cabinet.

There’s your sign.

Tell us specifically why Sanders should have been kicked out of the restaurant? You can't, or you are too gutless to admit the reason. My money is on the latter.

So sad that people want to deny the President a personal life, freedom of speech, and use of his own Twitter account.

He does use his own twitter account, he uses his official one...the one that Trump’s own Press Sec and DOJ told us constituted official statements from the White House.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Obama is a beta male...get over it..he bowed to ever world leader. Trump saluted a general out of respect during a negotiation....wow you really are dumb.

He saluted a general because he didn’t know he wasn’t supposed to; this was after he got taken to the cleaners by “little rocket man”

Not just a customer apparently. According to a waitress, Sarah was there with 7 other family members - who, btw, are not employed by the White House...

“I just served Sarah huckabee sanders for a total of 2 minutes before my owner kicked her out along with 7 of her other family members” wrote Jaike Foley-Schultz.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-23/sarah-sanders-booted

It is the Left who recently donned the mantle of 'you must service all customers whether you want to or not' - it is the Left who uses the courts to punish business owners who don't comply. But the left can claim no moral high ground here. Either business owners can pick and choose who they will serve or they cannot...and those business owners will bear the cost - not legally or violently, but through market forces.

There was an instance recently when a pro-life group was asked to leave a coffee-shop because the owner disagreed with their views. That group left quietly and no litigation ensued, as far as I know.

I support the right of a business to refuse service at their discretion across the board - have yet to see one self-proclaimed liberal on here agree. Yet this action they applaud and the 'Honorable' Maxine Waters urges more of it - open harassment of Americans going about their daily lives whose political philosophies she disagrees with. Yikes!

The left's double standards and hypocrisy is off the charts.

political views are.
their hairdo.
the car they drive.

excpe republicans pay, and tip well......democrats do the dine and dash routine .
Republicans are trash and can’t afford to live in Lexington. The restaurant’s liberal customer base loves that they kicked out the feckless ****.

While i don't think Trump should be targeting them directly, people have a right to complain and boycott the restaurant for how they treat people: all people. The best way to keep a business honest is to be subjected to marketplace determining whether or not they're worthy of the public's business.

If they do shut down, what will be ironic as hell is that the owner asked Sarah to leave in the name of her employees not wanting her there. Her boss listened to her employees and now those employees may very well be out of a job because of it. Perfect example of why employees don't necessarily (and usually don't) know what's best for their company compared to the leaders of it.

The President of the United States should never take sides in such matters, he is supposed to represent us all.

Except the police. Obama was ALWAYS against cops badmouthing them even after proven wrong.

Yep he did. Thank you for once again going the “but, but Obama” route, proving once again the two men are basically identical

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He saluted a general because he didn’t know he wasn’t supposed to; this was after he got taken to the cleaners by “little rocket man”
yeah he didn't pay billions in cash for hostages......he didn't remove sanctions, he didn't unfreeze 150 billion worth of assets....but your beta male Obama did all of that.

and yes the President does salute military personnel....but being a commie, you wouldn't know that.

so how did he get taken to the cleaners?

Forum List

Back