Trump Trolls Red Hen....Their END Is Near

Sad that a sitting President so often uses his position to personally attack Americans and their businesses.

Thats what you get when you elect a pervert like Trump to do a man like Obama’s job.
I've heard some dumb phrases before, but a man like Obama? That beta male, bowing and apologizing to all the world leaders. Yeah Bashir was afraid, ooooh that red line.......was crossed and what did Obama do.....Nadda........we don't call those men, we call them pussies.

Trump saluted a NK general…. He’s the living embodiment of a pussy who doesn’t have a clue of what he is doing.
Obama is a beta male...get over it..he bowed to ever world leader. Trump saluted a general out of respect during a negotiation....wow you really are dumb.

"dumb"? Obama didn't bow to "every world leader", that makes everything you posted a lie. Of course you may not know it was a lie, because you are an incurious and easily led fool, who believes everything posted or said by Trump&Co. as an immutable truth.

What makes you toxic and irresponsible is that you echo the BIG LIES which dominate right wing rhetoric, and never ever provide evidence to verify their substance and truth.

Sad that a sitting President so often uses his position to personally attack Americans and their businesses.

The President is just standing behind his own employees, his own staff, showing loyalty.

Ms. Wilkerson, the owner at the Red Hen is the one who started this with her bizarre Political Ideology code. I've heard of dress codes for customers at fancy beaneries, but I've never heard of an ideology code.

President Trump's tweet about the Red Hen is just consolation to his millions of supporters that they aren't missing anything by not being allowed into the Red Hen. Liberals are still raving about the joint, and aren't going be deterred from going there, no matter how dirty it is.

While i don't think Trump should be targeting them directly, people have a right to complain and boycott the restaurant for how they treat people: all people. The best way to keep a business honest is to be subjected to marketplace determining whether or not they're worthy of the public's business.

If they do shut down, what will be ironic as hell is that the owner asked Sarah to leave in the name of her employees not wanting her there. Her boss listened to her employees and now those employees may very well be out of a job because of it. Perfect example of why employees don't necessarily (and usually don't) know what's best for their company compared to the leaders of it.

The President of the United States should never take sides in such matters, he is supposed to represent us all. But Trump is a child and does not give a rats ass about the people.

You are correct that the proper response is to avoid the business if you disagree with the choice of the owner.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Coming off eight years of governing exclusively for illegals, bottom feeders and wack-jobs....This president vowed to do work for America’s Best....he’s made that very clear. Sucks for you huh?

Who are America's best? Implied in this ^^^ post is a comment from the book 1984:

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

I'm sure this ^^^ is too abstract for the poster [BrokeLoser] so I'll explain to him(?) that the quote's use of "animal" is in fact the human animal.

To the brokeloser America’s best are non-college educated white males. He hates everyone else

While i don't think Trump should be targeting them directly, people have a right to complain and boycott the restaurant for how they treat people: all people. The best way to keep a business honest is to be subjected to marketplace determining whether or not they're worthy of the public's business.

If they do shut down, what will be ironic as hell is that the owner asked Sarah to leave in the name of her employees not wanting her there. Her boss listened to her employees and now those employees may very well be out of a job because of it. Perfect example of why employees don't necessarily (and usually don't) know what's best for their company compared to the leaders of it.

The President of the United States should never take sides in such matters, he is supposed to represent us all. But Trump is a child and does not give a rats ass about the people.

You are correct that the proper response is to avoid the business if you disagree with the choice of the owner.

Coming off eight years of governing exclusively for illegals, bottom feeders and wack-jobs....This president vowed to do work for America’s Best....he’s made that very clear. Sucks for you huh?

Who are America's best? Implied in this ^^^ post is a comment from the book 1984:

I'm sure this ^^^ is too abstract for the poster [BrokeLoser] so I'll explain to him(?) that the quote's use of "animal" is in fact the human animal.

To the brokeloser America’s best are non-college educated white males. He hates everyone else

That is incorrect

we like people who know obvious stuff, like there are 2 genders...no more no less

The President is just standing behind his own employees, his own staff, showing loyalty.

Ms. Wilkerson, the owner at the Red Hen is the one who started this with her bizarre Political Ideology code. I've heard of dress codes for customers at fancy beaneries, but I've never heard of an ideology code.

President Trump's tweet about the Red Hen is just consolation to his millions of supporters that they aren't missing anything by not being allowed into the Red Hen. Liberals are still raving about the joint, and aren't going be deterred from going there, no matter how dirty it is.
Red Hen will be fine, despite the dotard’s pettiness. How’d you like Poland getting its ass whooped yesterday, btw?

Thats what you get when you elect a pervert like Trump to do a man like Obama’s job.
I've heard some dumb phrases before, but a man like Obama? That beta male, bowing and apologizing to all the world leaders. Yeah Bashir was afraid, ooooh that red line.......was crossed and what did Obama do.....Nadda........we don't call those men, we call them pussies.

Trump saluted a NK general…. He’s the living embodiment of a pussy who doesn’t have a clue of what he is doing.
Obama is a beta male...get over it..he bowed to ever world leader. Trump saluted a general out of respect during a negotiation....wow you really are dumb.

He saluted a general because he didn’t know he wasn’t supposed to; this was after he got taken to the cleaners by “little rocket man”
yeah he didn't pay billions in cash for hostages......he didn't remove sanctions, he didn't unfreeze 150 billion worth of assets....but your beta male Obama did all of that.

and yes the President does salute military personnel....but being a commie, you wouldn't know that.

so how did he get taken to the cleaners?

Uh no. Especially ones from murderous regimes….

Who are America's best?”

I can’t believe I have to teach you people the most elementary of shit.
Here goes:
America’s best takes great pride in the title ‘American’, they’re patriotic and supportive of law and order, they respect American sovereignty, they adhere to the guidelines set forth by our founders, they would never wave another nations flag on American soil, they are positive contributing and often tax paying folks, they don’t believe they have a right to my checking account, they favor personal responsibility and accountability, they seek to live among good quality, likeminded, English speaking REAL American citizens....I could go on and on...let me know if you’re still confused. I aim to enlighten the self manipulated, ignorant and confused.

Last edited:

"dumb"? Obama didn't bow to "every world leader", that makes everything you posted a lie. Of course you may not know it was a lie, because you are an incurious and easily led fool, who believes everything posted or said by Trump&Co. as an immutable truth.

What makes you toxic and irresponsible is that you echo the BIG LIES which dominate right wing rhetoric, and never ever provide evidence to verify their substance and truth.
Was it just the muslim kings then?

The same Leftist Extremist RETARDS who cheered on a Bakery being ordered to serve customers who violated their Christian values / beliefs are now cheering the openly partisan refusal to serve customers who do not agree with their (ignorant) POLITICAL beliefs, (im)morals, and (lack ofL values.....

Go figure.....

...meanwhile, the Democrats, who swore to tone down their violent, extremist, intolerant rhetoric after they spurred a triggered mentally ill follower to attempt to assassinate GOP politicians on a ball field are back at it again, ramping up their rhetoric even more by calling for more triggered followers to actively seek out Trump administration members and others who do not agree with their opinions / beliefs / ideology and 'harass them', 'attack them', drive them out of public places....

DEMOCRATS / WATERS: "Go Get 'Em!"

upload_2018-6-25_11-0-44.jpeg

What could go wrong?

upload_2018-6-25_11-1-26.jpeg

upload_2018-6-25_11-2-26.jpeg

:rolleyes:

That is incorrect

we like people who know obvious stuff, like there are 2 genders...no more no less

Thanks for admitting brokeloser is your sock puppet account!

He saluted a general because he didn’t know he wasn’t supposed to; this was after he got taken to the cleaners by “little rocket man”
yeah he didn't pay billions in cash for hostages......he didn't remove sanctions, he didn't unfreeze 150 billion worth of assets....but your beta male Obama did all of that.

and yes the President does salute military personnel....but being a commie, you wouldn't know that.

so how did he get taken to the cleaners?

Uh no. Especially ones from murderous regimes….
So how did he get taken to the cleaners......you talk shit, now back it up.

The same Leftist Extremist RETARDS who cheered on a Bakery being ordered to serve customers who violated their Christian values / beliefs are now cheering the openly partisan refusal to serve customers who do not agree with their (ignorant) POLITICAL beliefs, (im)morals, and (lack ofL values.....

Go figure.....

...meanwhile, the Democrats, who swore to tone down their violent, extremist, intolerant rhetoric after they spurred a triggered mentally ill follower to attempt to assassinate GOP politicians on a ball field are back at it again, ramping up their rhetoric even ore by calling for more triggered followers to actively seek out Trump administration members and others who do not agree with their opinions / beliefs / ideology and 'harass them', 'attack them', drive them out of public places....

DEMOCRATS / WATERS: "Go Get 'Em!"

View attachment 201003

What could go wrong?

View attachment 201004

View attachment 201005

:rolleyes:

Well I'm gonna wear my MAGA hat in public now, just to see what happens.........

They attacked him. Quid pro quo.
Yes the small little business attacked him. Thin skin Donnie has to make it a national story. :rolleyes:

Yep. The OWNER wasn't "thin-skinned." No one heard of the story until Trump weighed in, right? The Red Hen owner said: let's kick the PS of the president out and deny her her right to eat! Hungry people standing on the sidewalk now too late and with no reservation wandering around town now wondering what they will do about dinner! Wondering what other restaurateur they can trust to go to without humiliation. The Hen now without a working phone number, loss of business, thousands of bad Yelp reviews, other businesses not affiliated affected and lots more bad to come, all because the owner had such a board up her ass about the politics of a customer who just came in to eat and was minding her own business?

IT'S NONE OF THE RESTAURANT's BUSINESS WHAT A CUSTOMER's:
political views are.
the colour clothes they wear.
their hairdo.
the car they drive.
their sexual preferences.

As a restaurant, your only responsibility is to serve the damn food in a clean, fair, reasonable and healthy way. That the Left condones much less applauds such fascist attitudes shows why the party is doomed and what is wrong with America.
Loss of business? This will boost traffic like they’ve never seen. Best advertising they’ve ever had :thup:

Sure. You WOULD think that only liberals ate there before right? That's why Sarah was there? You think that none of the seven of her party and any of THEIR friends will eat there, none of the Yelp reviews will matter, the website or phone will matter and that NO democrats will read about this and say to themselves: what that lady did kicking customers out just because of the work they do really stunk? You're saying that no democrats put ethics over politics? You think this place that looks like it only seats a dozen people at a time will not suffer because of national, no GLOBAL bad press? You think so many more people who never ate there before are going to line up to eat there now because they are SO PROUD that the owner there acted like a total asshole hateful bitch? You might be possibly right, because that is all your party has left is hate and vengefulness at imagined wrongs.

Just imagine what you'd think if during his 8 years Obama, his family and all his cabinet were treated that way and denied service in public places just for being democrats and for all the lies that Obama told and HIS press secretaries!

That is incorrect

Thanks for admitting brokeloser is your sock puppet account!

I didn't admit anything....stop acting like you're a libertarian while we're at it.......just admit you're a commie

Red Hen will be fine, despite the dotard’s pettiness. How’d you like Poland getting its ass whooped yesterday, btw?

I could care less about soccer, really.

As far as the Red Hen being fine, you may be right.

We'll see if the Liberals really get behind the joint and support it to make up for Wilkerson's decision to "86" millions of conservatives.

The Dixie Chicks decided to do the same thing, on a larger scale, against President Bush- and told their conservative patrons to listen to something else. How did it work out for them?

They attacked him. Quid pro quo.
Yes the small little business attacked him. Thin skin Donnie has to make it a national story. :rolleyes:

Yep. The OWNER wasn't "thin-skinned." No one heard of the story until Trump weighed in, right? The Red Hen owner said: let's kick the PS of the president out and deny her her right to eat! Hungry people standing on the sidewalk now too late and with no reservation wandering around town now wondering what they will do about dinner! Wondering what other restaurateur they can trust to go to without humiliation. The Hen now without a working phone number, loss of business, thousands of bad Yelp reviews, other businesses not affiliated affected and lots more bad to come, all because the owner had such a board up her ass about the politics of a customer who just came in to eat and was minding her own business?

IT'S NONE OF THE RESTAURANT's BUSINESS WHAT A CUSTOMER's:
political views are.
the colour clothes they wear.
their hairdo.
the car they drive.
their sexual preferences.

As a restaurant, your only responsibility is to serve the damn food in a clean, fair, reasonable and healthy way. That the Left condones much less applauds such fascist attitudes shows why the party is doomed and what is wrong with America.
Loss of business? This will boost traffic like they’ve never seen. Best advertising they’ve ever had :thup:

Sure. You WOULD think that only liberals ate there before right? That's why Sarah was there? You think that none of the seven of her party and any of THEIR friends will eat there, none of the Yelp reviews will matter, the website or phone will matter and that NO democrats will read about this and say to themselves: what that lady did kicking customers out just because of the work they do really stunk? You're saying that no democrats put ethics over politics? You think this place that looks like it only seats a dozen people at a time will not suffer because of national, no GLOBAL bad press? You think so many more people who never ate there before are going to line up to eat there now because they are SO PROUD that the owner there acted like a total asshole hateful bitch? You might be possibly right, because that is all your party has left is hate and vengefulness at imagined wrongs.

Just imagine what you'd think if during his 8 years Obama, his family and all his cabinet were treated that way and denied service in public places just for being democrats and for all the lies that Obama told and HIS press secretaries!
Again, best advertising they’ve ever had. It’s farm to table and vegan friendly. Republicans don’t eat there. How did Sanders fat ass wander in there? Who cares?

Forum List

Back