AP: No evidence Mueller told Giuliani that Trump cannot be indicted

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
There is also no evidence that Mueller told Giuliani that the investigation will end by September 1. Mr. Giuliani is taking advantage of the fact that Robert Mueller cannot confirm or deny any speculation coming out of Giuliani’s mouth, according to the must-read piece.

Let's discuss why Giuliani likes to make shit up.
Who speaks for Robert Mueller? Rudy Giuliani is trying to

Giuliani saying he did is evidence. Though it may not be credible or convincing.

There is also no evidence that Mueller told Giuliani that the investigation will end by September 1. Mr. Giuliani is taking advantage of the fact that Robert Mueller cannot confirm or deny any speculation coming out of Giuliani’s mouth, according to the must-read piece.

I guess you’ve missed Rudy tearing apart all of those Liberal commentators on CNN.

Thank you for asserting you don't understand what the word *evidence* means.

Retarded leftists. They're a menace.

• Banned

Of course I do. Evidence doesn't mean "Giuliani said it".

• Banned

I guess you’ve missed Rudy tearing apart all of those Liberal commentators on CNN.
Saying "Rudy tore liberals apart" is no proof that Mueller spoke to him about indictments or deadlines. Stay focused. Be smart.

Saying "Rudy tore liberals apart" is no proof that Mueller spoke to him about indictments or deadlines. Stay focused. Be smart.
Rudy is 100 times the attorney Mueller is.
But don’t worry, oh mentally disturbed Liberal, Trump is going down any moment.

There you go, Giuliani told the truth because "I am hereby calling him stellar".

There you go, Giuliani told the truth because "I am hereby calling him stellar".
Your OP has zero substance, yet you post as though it has substance.

Of course I do. Evidence doesn't mean "Giuliani said it".
Thank you for asserting you don't know the meaning of *evidence*..again.

btw, look up the word *evidence*...then look up the word *proof*. They mean different things, you illiterate commie.

You are pretending it has zero substance because you are a Giuliani/Trump supporter. Why did Giuliani lie about Mueller telling him that the investigation would end by Sept. 1st? You are not gonna dodge this one. Answer now.

Rudy is so happy to be back in the spotlight he will say anything to stay there.

He doesn't know anything.

He talking outta his ass.

You are pretending it has zero substance because you are a Giuliani/Trump supporter. Why did Giuliani lie about Mueller telling him that the investigation would end by Sept. 1st? You are not gonna dodge this one. Answer now.
Illiterate imbecile.

Now we know that you don't know what substance mean.

Oh and you haven't PROVEN that Guiliani lied.

Illiterate imbecile.

I can play that game. You don't know what illiterate means. That's it. I'm always going to say that you don't know that X word means (without addressing the veracity of Giuliani's claims).
Oh and by the way, you have no idea what "we" or "now" means. And don't get me started with "the". :abgg2q.jpg:

Illiterate imbecile.

I can play that game. You don't know what illiterate means. That's it. I'm always going to say that you don't know that X word means (without addressing the veracity of Giuliani's claims).
Oh and by the way, you have no idea what "we" or "now" means. And don't get me started with "the". :abgg2q.jpg:
The difference being that you really don't understand the words you use.

Which makes you illiterate.

And apparently you don't know the meaning of the word illiterate, either.

Now I know what to get you for Christmas...a bible and a dictionary. Though I know you don't and won't use either. Useful idiots reject scholarship and intellectual advancement.

Last edited:

Rudy is so happy to be back in the spotlight he will say anything to stay there.

Because you’re an attorney...not.

Why would I have to be an attorney to know Rudy is talking outta his ass?

Why would I have to be an attorney to know Rudy is talking outta his ass?
Because as far am I'm concerned everybody is talking out of their ass because nothing is official.

Forum List

Back