Trump trials won't even begin before 2024 election, yet another Dem fail

You know that’s in the Indictment.

It’s 45 pages long, interesting coincidence.

The charges, specifications, and evidence are outlined in it. Now I am not saying that Trump is Guilty. But the charges are listed along with the specific laws he is supposed to have broken.

How is it that Google doesn’t work for you?
Better change those wet panties, there have been NO convictions. Zero, Zilch, Nada.

If I see you and tell you to do something illegal or else you will be going to jail. What is that called? Some call it Coercion. If I or others try to pressure you including threats to your freedom to do something you know is wrong that is a crime isn’t it?
Oh sure!

Quick, tell me what Trump said and to whom, and what is the evidence!
It is a crime in Georgia. It is a crime under Federal Law. It is a crime everywhere.
Cite the law. You cannot go in front of a petite jury and just say "It's a crime!"

You can in front of a grand jury, unfortunately, which is why Trump is under multiple indictments with no chance of sticking.
I could go on. But like the election itself, you refuse to see the truth.

If you read the Indictment. Trump is charged not for the public comments, but the private ones. Where he called officials in several states and despite being told his allegations were false instructed them to take action or else.
Good luck proving his "private comments" with anything but he said/he said. Which, of course, is not proof.

Absent proof, why do you believe that Trump is guilty (as if I didn't know)?

Oh sure!

Quick, tell me what Trump said and to whom, and what is the evidence!

Cite the law. You cannot go in front of a petite jury and just say "It's a crime!"

You can in front of a grand jury, unfortunately, which is why Trump is under multiple indictments with no chance of sticking.

Good luck proving his "private comments" with anything but he said/he said. Which, of course, is not proof.

Absent proof, why do you believe that Trump is guilty (as if I didn't know)?

Those private comments were often on the phone. And many of them are recorded.

That’s one example.

I thought you had read the indictment. If so you would have seen that many comments were made in front of multiple witnesses.

I honestly don’t know if he will be found guilty of these charges. It depends if he can get some good lawyers and let them practice law. His problem in the past has been that Trump loves to micromanage. If he gets good lawyers and stops fighting them. He has a fifty fifty chance IMO. If he continues the way he is going. One chance in three of beating the charges.

Better change those wet panties, there have been NO convictions. Zero, Zilch, Nada.

I never said there were convictions. So easy there my friend.

I said the charges and specifications were included in the Indictment. The charges and specifications are always included in indictments. Nobody who has been indicted is guilty yet. That is determined by the process. If they plead not guilty and are tried. The jury decides.

What crimes, exactly? What did Trump do in front of Meadows, and what criminal statute did that violate?

Those are the questions that have to be answered for a conviction.

Do you know the answers sealybobo?
Four cases. I know I’ll be watching. I’m sure all your questions will be answered. But it will never be enough

The more they try and take him down, the more popular he gets

You'd think these fools would get this.....

~S~

Actually. His numbers haven’t changed since he left the White House. So while the sycophants may adore him that much more. The rest aren’t that into him.

Actually. His numbers haven’t changed since he left the White House. So while the sycophants may adore him that much more. The rest aren’t that into him.

Point taken Savanah

fwiw, i'm no maga, and do not believe anything that comes out if DOJ's mouth, fact is he'd be America's Hitler w/his followers blessings if back in

Watch his sycophants lickin' his jackboots 24/7/365 during our 'sh*tforbrains' season next fall

Then watch America slide into fascism

~S~

~S~

Four cases. I know I’ll be watching. I’m sure all your questions will be answered. But it will never be enough
The cult didn't think Charles Manson was guilty either.
When you are in a cult, all senses of right or wrong are gone. The leader determines what is right and wrong.

I never said there were convictions. So easy there my friend.

I said the charges and specifications were included in the Indictment. The charges and specifications are always included in indictments. Nobody who has been indicted is guilty yet. That is determined by the process. If they plead not guilty and are tried. The jury decides.
So why are you so excited?

The cult didn't think Charles Manson was guilty either.
When you are in a cult, all senses of right or wrong are gone. The leader determines what is right and wrong.
This is why trump lies about little things. Get your cult first to defend all the little lies you say. Then when the big lies come they’re trained monkeys.

We knew bill was fucking Monica. Just didn’t think that was an impeachable offense.

We don’t doubt Hillary used private emails. They all do that. Even trump did it.

Biden has 20llcs? Trump has 500.

We aren’t lying for our politicians. If they become clearly corrupt we ask them to step down.

I understand if trump stepping down meant for sure Biden wins but it doesn’t. Someone else would be the nominee for the gop. What’s so wrong with that? I hate them all but why do republicans?

Welp. I guess it's all for naught.

And the Dems really, truly thought they had him this time.

They were so excruciatingly close to incarcerating their Orange Boogie man, they could practically taste it.

Instead, all they've managed to do is fire up his base with a defiant Robin Hood like mugshot that reveals Joe Piss Pants Biden and the Dem Establishment to be one big fat collective Sheriff of Rottingham.

I hate to say we told ya so....but...well....

We told ya so. ;)

The Dems' election "rigging" tactics will be the final boss battle, not their pathetic attempt to defeat Trump before he can even enter the ring.

Now on to 2024, happy MAGA warriors.

His base was fired up in 2020, giving him 11 million more votes than they gave him in 2016. Still not enough.

The courts will decide the schedule.

And, frankly, judges arn't going to be terribly keen on delaying a trial until the possibility exists that Rump can pardon himself.

The trials will be long-over by November 2024.

Judges are already hinting that they are not going to be sympathetic to the Volumes of Material argument.

Trump's lawyers are just going to have to read and analyze more quickly than they'd like to... it's what they get paid for.

Even when they're getting paid out of Campaign Funds that are supposed to be used for campaigning.

Wouldn't be the first time that the Orange-Tinted Con-Man fleeced a bunch of rubes into paying the freight for his mistakes. :cool:
What do you have to back up what you say?

LOL

To rambtard, threatening people is protected by the First Amendment.

:cuckoo:
Are you kidding?... threats go on in the business world and the political world all the time... is it now illegal for a candidate to say to his or her opponent that I'm going to beat you in the election and end your career?... because if you say yes to that question you don't belong living in America.... you are not mentally or emotionally equipped to live in a free state....

What do you have to back up what you say?
Trump University:

...Despite its name, the organization was not an accredited university or college. It conducted three- and five-day seminars (often called "retreats") and used high-pressure tactics to sell them to its customers.[4] It did not confer college credit, grant degrees, or grade its students.[5] In 2011, the company became the subject of an inquiry by the New York Attorney General's office for illegal business practices, which resulted in a lawsuit filed in August 2013.[6] An article in the National Review called the organization a "massive scam".[7]

Trump University was also the subject of two class actions in federal court. The lawsuits centered around allegations that Trump University defrauded its students by using misleading marketing practices and engaging in aggressive sales tactics. The company and the lawsuits against it received renewed interest due to Trump's candidacy in the 2016 presidential election. Despite repeatedly insisting he would not settle, Trump settled all three lawsuits in November 2016 for a total of $25 million after being elected president.[8] ...

Trump University - Wikipedia

Trump University:

...Despite its name, the organization was not an accredited university or college. It conducted three- and five-day seminars (often called "retreats") and used high-pressure tactics to sell them to its customers.[4] It did not confer college credit, grant degrees, or grade its students.[5] In 2011, the company became the subject of an inquiry by the New York Attorney General's office for illegal business practices, which resulted in a lawsuit filed in August 2013.[6] An article in the National Review called the organization a "massive scam".[7]

Trump University was also the subject of two class actions in federal court. The lawsuits centered around allegations that Trump University defrauded its students by using misleading marketing practices and engaging in aggressive sales tactics. The company and the lawsuits against it received renewed interest due to Trump's candidacy in the 2016 presidential election. Despite repeatedly insisting he would not settle, Trump settled all three lawsuits in November 2016 for a total of $25 million after being elected president.[8] ...

Trump University - Wikipedia
Trump settled all three lawsuits in November 2016 for a total of $25 million after being elected president.

That is what is called done and over with. None of that had anything to do with his policies or the way he governed.

Forum List

Back