Trump trials won't even begin before 2024 election, yet another Dem fail

Welp. I guess it's all for naught.

And the Dems really, truly thought they had him this time.

They were so excruciatingly close to incarcerating their Orange Boogie man, they could practically taste it.

Instead, all they've managed to do is fire up his base with a defiant Robin Hood like mugshot that reveals Joe Piss Pants Biden and the Dem Establishment to be one big fat collective Sheriff of Rottingham.

I hate to say we told ya so....but...well....

We told ya so. ;)

The Dems' election "rigging" tactics will be the final boss battle, not their pathetic attempt to defeat Trump before he can even enter the ring.

Now on to 2024, happy MAGA warriors.

Republican presidential candidate Chris Christie predicted Tuesday morning that former President Trump will be convicted in one of his legal cases, claiming “it’s over” for Trump.

His suggestion comes a week after former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows was granted an immunity deal in the case.

“This is a guy who was velcro to Trump’s hip for the entire 2020 campaign and all the post-campaign nonsense,” Christie said of Meadows in an MSNBC interview. “And so this is deadly, it’s done. He’s going to be convicted. … It’s over.”

“I want Republican voters to understand this — what’s going to be happening in March? He’s going to be sitting in a courtroom in Washington, D.C., with Mark Meadows 20 feet away from him, saying, ‘He committed crimes in front of me on my watch,'” the former New Jersey governor added during his appearance on “Morning Joe.”

March 2024?

Christie — who previously served as a federal prosector — said he does not think Trump can delay his legal battles, despite his presidential campaign.

“I don’t have the impression that this district court judge in Washington is amenable to delay,” Christie said, adding that he thinks Smith purposely only indicted Trump in the Jan. 6 case.

“She has not given much at this point into the defense claims for delay, and I think that’s why Jack Smith indicted this case with just Trump, right? Because you don’t have multiple defendants. … This is it,” he said, speaking of Judge Tanya Chutkan.

“You don’t give Mark Meadows immunity,” the former governor said, “unless the evidence he has is unimpeachable.”

Republican presidential candidate Chris Christie predicted Tuesday morning that former President Trump will be convicted in one of his legal cases, claiming “it’s over” for Trump.

His suggestion comes a week after former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows was granted an immunity deal in the case.

“This is a guy who was velcro to Trump’s hip for the entire 2020 campaign and all the post-campaign nonsense,” Christie said of Meadows in an MSNBC interview. “And so this is deadly, it’s done. He’s going to be convicted. … It’s over.”

“I want Republican voters to understand this — what’s going to be happening in March? He’s going to be sitting in a courtroom in Washington, D.C., with Mark Meadows 20 feet away from him, saying, ‘He committed crimes in front of me on my watch,'” the former New Jersey governor added during his appearance on “Morning Joe.”

March 2024?

Christie — who previously served as a federal prosector — said he does not think Trump can delay his legal battles, despite his presidential campaign.

“I don’t have the impression that this district court judge in Washington is amenable to delay,” Christie said, adding that he thinks Smith purposely only indicted Trump in the Jan. 6 case.

“She has not given much at this point into the defense claims for delay, and I think that’s why Jack Smith indicted this case with just Trump, right? Because you don’t have multiple defendants. … This is it,” he said, speaking of Judge Tanya Chutkan.

“You don’t give Mark Meadows immunity,” the former governor said, “unless the evidence he has is unimpeachable.”
Fatso is just a butthurt RINO.

Fatso is just a butthurt RINO.
May I remind you that Chris Christie was one of Donald Trump's hires.
According to Donald Trump, he only hires the best.
Funny how all of these people who are the best, become horrible people all of a sudden.
How does that happen.

Well looky what we have here!

Hey...begin....finish.

The political consequences are the same.

He's not in jail.
Why even have the trial. Rhodypathetic has declared Trump will be found not guilty. Who knows more than rhoypathetic

🧂:salute:
Love it! Absolutely spot on reference.

The only tactic they have left is to bury him in bullshit litigation that will go nowhere, just continue to waste more taxpayer dollars. The poll number increase he keeps gettin' every time they do this are mighty fine. After that all they have left is to cheat with mail-in ballots and they won't be able to pull it off again. The margins are too large and people are getting wise to it. So bring it on! We will meme them till they cry and then we will make memes of them crying.
View attachment 821310
The IQ level of Trump and his goons. 1 (one).

🧂:salute:
Love it! Absolutely spot on reference.

The only tactic they have left is to bury him in bullshit litigation that will go nowhere, just continue to waste more taxpayer dollars. The poll number increase he keeps gettin' every time they do this are mighty fine. After that all they have left is to cheat with mail-in ballots and they won't be able to pull it off again. The margins are too large and people are getting wise to it. So bring it on! We will meme them till they cry and then we will make memes of them crying.
View attachment 821310
Well, if we can't get justice in a courtroom we'll just send Trump's fat sorry ass packing AGAIN at the ballot box. Either outcome will send your butt boi into orbit. Either way, we win.

So take Trump's finger, stick it up his ass, then enjoy the taste.

Well, if we can't get justice in a courtroom we'll just send Trump's fat sorry ass packing AGAIN at the ballot box. Either outcome will send your butt boi into orbit. Either way, we win.

So take Trump's finger, stick it up his ass, then enjoy the taste.

Good luck ;)

Rhody and his fellow followers have their noses squarely up Trump's ass as they kiss it.
It is required to stay in the cult.

Swap in the Corporate brainwashing media idiocy inducing mind wave and you just described yourself to a Tee.

Happy Thanksgiving, fuckstick ;)

What crimes, exactly? What did Trump do in front of Meadows, and what criminal statute did that violate?

Those are the questions that have to be answered for a conviction.

Do you know the answers sealybobo?

What crimes, exactly? What did Trump do in front of Meadows, and what criminal statute did that violate?

Those are the questions that have to be answered for a conviction.

Do you know the answers sealybobo?

You know that’s in the Indictment.

It’s 45 pages long, interesting coincidence.

The charges, specifications, and evidence are outlined in it. Now I am not saying that Trump is Guilty. But the charges are listed along with the specific laws he is supposed to have broken.

How is it that Google doesn’t work for you?

You know that’s in the Indictment.

It’s 45 pages long, interesting coincidence.

The charges, specifications, and evidence are outlined in it. Now I am not saying that Trump is Guilty. But the charges are listed along with the specific laws he is supposed to have broken.

How is it that Google doesn’t work for you?
I've read the indictments many times, and have yet to see the actions Trump took, and what statute they violated. But if you saw them, just say what they are, so I don't think you are just blindly believing anything against Trump.

I've read the indictments many times, and have yet to see the actions Trump took, and what statute they violated. But if you saw them, just say what they are, so I don't think you are just blindly believing anything against Trump.

If I see you and tell you to do something illegal or else you will be going to jail. What is that called? Some call it Coercion. If I or others try to pressure you including threats to your freedom to do something you know is wrong that is a crime isn’t it?

It is a crime in Georgia. It is a crime under Federal Law. It is a crime everywhere.

I could go on. But like the election itself, you refuse to see the truth.

If you read the Indictment. Trump is charged not for the public comments, but the private ones. Where he called officials in several states and despite being told his allegations were false instructed them to take action or else.

Forum List

Back