Trump trials won't even begin before 2024 election, yet another Dem fail

Welp. I guess it's all for naught.

And the Dems really, truly thought they had him this time.

They were so excruciatingly close to incarcerating their Orange Boogie man, they could practically taste it.

Instead, all they've managed to do is fire up his base with a defiant Robin Hood like mugshot that reveals Joe Piss Pants Biden and the Dem Establishment to be one big fat collective Sheriff of Rottingham.

I hate to say we told ya so....but...well....

We told ya so. ;)

The Dems' election "rigging" tactics will be the final boss battle, not their pathetic attempt to defeat Trump before he can even enter the ring.

Now on to 2024, happy MAGA warriors.

His DC trial won't be until Jan 5th, 2024. Plenty of time to convict him.

This thread aged ... poorly.

We need to rub Rhody's nose in the stinky mess he made here. If we don't, he'll keep on crapping in innappropriate places.

Rhody, how did you manage to get it so completely and totally wrong?

Oh, that's right. Same old same old. You parroted what your masters told you to parrot. That's why your masters appreciate you. You never trouble them by thinking independently.

They were so excruciatingly close to incarcerating their Orange Boogie man, they could practically taste it.

Instead, all they've managed to do is fire up his base with a defiant Robin Hood like mugshot that reveals Joe Piss Pants Biden and the Dem Establishment to be one big fat collective Sheriff of Rottingham.

We told ya so. ;)

The Dems' election "rigging" tactics will be the final boss battle, not their pathetic attempt to defeat Trump before he can even enter the ring.

U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan has scheduled Donald Trump’s D.C. trial on charges of attempting to overturn the 2020 presidential election for March 4, 2024. At a separate hearing in Atlanta, Trump’s former chief of staff, Mark Meadows, has been testifying for hours about Trump’s efforts to reverse Joe Biden’s victory in Georgia; the purpose of that hearing is to see if Meadows can move his state-level indictment to federal court. Trump is a front-runner in the Republican 2024 presidential contest, and the D.C. trial’s starting date is the day before the Super Tuesday primaries.

Might want to check facts before you run your mouth

We told ya so. ;)

This isn’t aging well.

Yes, indictments are charges brought against defendants that were voted on (IN THIS CASE) by 2 separate grand juries, a total of 42 everyday citizens..and they all returned a true bill and 19 people were charged..

So if you are saying that "the deep state" can make 42 people indict someone with no evidence, why can't they dictate when the trial dates start?

Leftist's really only know things - In theory.
That's a problem.
President Clinton and Resident Obama never had a job prior to getting elected.
They only had theories - that's a problem.

Indictments - real world.

Imagine Child Biff - (the Prosecutor)
He is writing a letter to Santa Clause - his list is long and expansive and includes everything that a child would want, makes sense, he is writing to Santa.
If he is in Georgia, he has included unicorns on his list.

Biff gives the list to Grandma ( The Trial Judge) who has promised to mail it for him.
Grandma loves his list, says yes, I am sure that Santa can take care of these, Grandma's never say no, if they say no, they wouldn't be grandmas. (or trial Judges, we need trials to have trial judges)

Down the road a little, Grandma gives the list to DAD, (Appellate Judge, State Supreme Court Justice, maybe SCOTUS)
Dad is a serious person, Dad is not grandma, dad is dad, dad's job is to say no as often as possible.
He looks at grandma and says Mom, he has unicorns on here, why would you encourage that?
Because I am Grandma. it's your job to be strict, not mine.
So, the strict dad tells Biff, Santa is not bringing you any of this.

Biff is sad.

We need to rub Rhody's nose in the stinky mess he made here. If we don't, he'll keep on crapping in innappropriate places.

I'm not one of your many (many!) cats, lady.

Your sick fantasies will have to suffice with felines, I'm afraid.

This isn’t aging well.

Meh, who cares?

Here's a list of all the BS your media was totally wrong about:

You dipshits get to be wrong about so much (including the President of the United States being a Russian asset!!! - talk about kooky bullshit), but the one time I finally make a bad prediction it must be curtains for me!

Nah, homey don't play dat.

Besides, in the end?

We're still gonna win.

Cry harder, losers. ;)

Spinning a yarn and telling yourself comfortable narratives, based on nothing but hope.

Tell me, how has that been working out for you when it comes to perpetual "walls are closing in!" rhetoric since 2016?
This from someone hoping that fat Cheeto will somehow delay trials in 4 jurisdictions so he will be rescued from his un-American criminal ways.

U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan has scheduled Donald Trump’s D.C. trial on charges of attempting to overturn the 2020 presidential election for March 4, 2024. At a separate hearing in Atlanta, Trump’s former chief of staff, Mark Meadows, has been testifying for hours about Trump’s efforts to reverse Joe Biden’s victory in Georgia; the purpose of that hearing is to see if Meadows can move his state-level indictment to federal court. Trump is a front-runner in the Republican 2024 presidential contest, and the D.C. trial’s starting date is the day before the Super Tuesday primaries.

Might want to check facts before you run your mouth

Boy, Trump is going to be busy next year... and his legal bills will be another $50 million dollars.

It was never designed to start before the election…the demafasict only bright the charges to interfere in the election
Trump's crackpot lawyer Ken Cheesedick will have his trial in October because that's what he wanted.

P.S. Do you have any remote idea how psychotic it is that you bothered to type the entire inmate number?

You people are like the jilted girlfriend with daddy issues that just can't let go.

Certainly explains a lot. ;)
Aren't you just a cute little fool.
Bless your little heart.
I don't type shit.
From now on it's just a cut and paste job simp.
:laughing0301:

We told ya so. ;)

This didn't age well. 😂

All four criminal trials have been scheduled for early 2024.

Forum List

Back