Trump Tower of Lies

QUOTE]

If we made a tower of all the lies you told, Lakhota, we could build a permanent space bridge to the moon.
No sorry, that would take math skills, and we don't have anyone left today that can add past 2+2 thanks to the shill schools.

Plus, even the densest libtard imbecile should realize that the moon is over 230,000 miles from the Earth. What good would a bridge to the moon do ANYBODY? LMAO, another genius.

It won't do you any good at all. I've started anti-Trump threads since the beginning of the year and it got me nowhere. Trump has seized the imagination of a big chunk of the American people, and they don't care about any of the shit people say about him. Like Reagan, he has a mighty stage presence and a teflon coating that resists all attempts to tar him. He can quite literally promise to murder innocent people related to terrorists, and he is still popular. If he can say that, he can say anything.

So, you just gave up. How sad. Look, we'll soon be heading into the General Election - and not everyone has made up their mind. Hang in there and keep up the fight to expose Adolf Trump. I don't think there are enough retarded NaziCons and skinheads to put him in the White House.
so the alternative is who?....hillary?.....ill pass.....ill vote 3rd party yet again...
Won't matter in Cal., so we'll that that go. But 99% of it is RW BS. Bad candidate, but good policy and ability as POTUS.

It won't do you any good at all. I've started anti-Trump threads since the beginning of the year and it got me nowhere. Trump has seized the imagination of a big chunk of the American people, and they don't care about any of the shit people say about him. Like Reagan, he has a mighty stage presence and a teflon coating that resists all attempts to tar him. He can quite literally promise to murder innocent people related to terrorists, and he is still popular. If he can say that, he can say anything.

So, you just gave up. How sad. Look, we'll soon be heading into the General Election - and not everyone has made up their mind. Hang in there and keep up the fight to expose Adolf Trump. I don't think there are enough retarded NaziCons and skinheads to put him in the White House.
so the alternative is who?....hillary?.....ill pass.....ill vote 3rd party yet again...
You're avatar makes me feel how old I really am.
think young.....

Won't matter in Cal., so we'll that that go. But 99% of it is RW BS. Bad candidate, but good policy and ability as POTUS.
she is a bad candidate but yet there she is....this is why this country is falling apart frankie,because being a "bad" candidate doesnt matter anymore....well it does to me,i wont support none of these "bad" candidates.....grab some of her baggage frankie,im sure she can use your help....try the smaller ones,not as heavy.....

QUOTE]

If we made a tower of all the lies you told, Lakhota, we could build a permanent space bridge to the moon.
No sorry, that would take math skills, and we don't have anyone left today that can add past 2+2 thanks to the shill schools.

Plus, even the densest libtard imbecile should realize that the moon is over 230,000 miles from the Earth. What good would a bridge to the moon do ANYBODY? LMAO, another genius.

Learn to do quotes correctly. You're quoting me as saying something I never said, you pitiful dumbass. BTW, please provide "credible" proof of my so-called lies.

TowerOfLiesTopper.png

Tower Of Lies

A nice compilation of Trump's lies by category.

Really? Please provide "credible" proof of my so-called lies.

You are the OP. Libtards always ask us to provide proof. I don't provide shit to you. All that will do is make you spin troll and lie even more.

Last edited:
You are the OP. Libtards always ask us to provide proof. I don't provide shit to you. All that will do is make you spin troll and lie even more.

In other words - you're just a typical NaziCon who has no "credible" proof. Thanks for playing...

Libtards always twisting peoples words. It don't work anymore. Soros should cut your pay.

she is a bad candidate but yet there she is....this is why this country is falling apart frankie,because being a "bad" candidate doesnt matter anymore....well it does to me,i wont support none of these "bad" candidates.....grab some of her baggage frankie,im sure she can use your help....try the smaller ones,not as heavy.....
Her "baggage" is RW bs and molehills>mountains from corporate ratings hounds. Bad politicians can be great leaders.

Her "baggage" is RW bs and molehills>mountains from corporate ratings hounds. Bad politicians can be great leaders.
she aint her husband frankie.....she wont be no great leader,all she wants is to be known as the first female president...so grab some of her suitcases and help her be famous at our expense....

she aint her husband frankie.....she wont be no great leader,all she wants is to be known as the first female president...so grab some of her suitcases and help her be famous at our expense....
POLICY, not malevolent GOP gossip, please. Farther left, more pro nonrich than Bill. The last thing we need is a RW billionaire with the usual imaginary tax cuts for everyone but the rich and giant corps, and scary ignorance.

POLICY, not malevolent GOP gossip, please. Farther left, more pro nonrich than Bill. The last thing we need is a RW billionaire with the usual imaginary tax cuts for everyone but the rich and giant corps, and scary ignorance.
the last thing we need frankie is trump or hillary....but we will keep on getting these half-assed people because you guys on both sides keep supporting people like them,and then you will bitch about them down the road....like they say....you get what you vote for.....

the last thing we need frankie is trump or hillary....but we will keep on getting these half-assed people because you guys on both sides keep supporting people like them,and then you will bitch about them down the road....like they say....you get what you vote for.....
Support policies and forget the bs, or you'll just be fooled again.

i dont think im the one being fooled Frankie....if you notice between me and you only one of us is buying the bullshit being handed out by one of these people,and it aint me....

i dont think im the one being fooled Frankie....if you notice between me and you only one of us is buying the bullshit being handed out by one of these people,and it aint me....
Policy, my man. What bs is that? You will now give me RW propaganda and gossip, methinks. Filtered one way or another...Foster fishy? Bengazeeeee? A charity as corruption swift boating? E-mail espionage? Etc etc etc.

Policy, my man. What bs is that? You will now give me RW propaganda and gossip, methinks. Filtered one way or another...Foster fishy? Bengazeeeee? A charity as corruption swift boating? E-mail espionage? Etc etc etc.
i dont back these asswipes frankie,you do.....if you havent learned by know that politicians are full of shit,and yes that includes your lady,then there aint much i can tell you....like i said,take the smaller bags,lighter.....

Forum List

Back