Trump Tower of Lies

Foster fishy? Bengazee? etc etc? Wrong. I back policies of my party. Hillary in not evil lol. And policies to help the country and the nonrich for a change.

TowerOfLiesTopper.png

Tower Of Lies

A nice compilation of Trump's lies by category.

Candidates who lie actually do bother you, don't they, Adolph? That's why you're voting for Hillary ...

TowerOfLiesTopper.png

Tower Of Lies

Candidates who lie actually do bother you, don't they, Adolph? That's why you're voting for Hillary ...
We're not talking about irrelevant Hillary happy talk bs from 20 years ago, but blatant racist hate speech and total fantasy about policy and pander to the greedy idiot rich thievery that's wrecking the the middle class and the country, dupe.

Last edited:
TowerOfLiesTopper.png

Tower Of Lies

We're not talking about irrelevant Hillary happy talk bs from 20 years ago, but blatant racist hate speech and total fantasy about policy and pander to the greedy idiot rich thievery that's wrecking the the middle class and the country, dupe.

Hillary's lies caused the death of innocent civilians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TowerOfLiesTopper.png

Tower Of Lies

bs. link to total RW BS?

TowerOfLiesTopper.png

Tower Of Lies

bs. link to total RW BS?

Coming from the left, Huffpo. Hillary Clinton Continues to Lie About the Failed State She Helped Create

Even the Obama administration is calling Libya is a mistake.

Libya is coming along. Better than the GOP choice terrorist dictator. The WH says their policy when the rebels won was too hands off. That is all.

Did not understand the article and still support the lies Clinton that she made up. Needless lives were lost. At least Obama has backed off, you ever wonder why? Add to that her dealings in Honduras and we got ourselves a war monger.

Libya is coming along. Better than the GOP choice terrorist dictator. The WH says their policy when the rebels won was too hands off. That is all.

Did not understand the article and still support the lies Clinton that she made up. Needless lives were lost. At least Obama has backed off, you ever wonder why? Add to that her dealings in Honduras and we got ourselves a war monger.
Nothing in comparison to the GOP. Have you heard about the allies giving money and arms to the Libyan unity gov't. I doubt it....

Nothing in comparison to the GOP. Have you heard about the allies giving money and arms to the Libyan unity gov't. I doubt it....

That's your defense? The GOP is worse? Lol! Trump is worse than Clinton? Lol! Dumb is worse than dumber! Lol! You nutters are friggin awesome. Vote for our idiot, she is better than their idiot! Lmao! You can't make this lunacy up!

QUOTE]

If we made a tower of all the lies you told, Lakhota, we could build a permanent space bridge to the moon.
No sorry, that would take math skills, and we don't have anyone left today that can add past 2+2 thanks to the shill schools.

Plus, even the densest libtard imbecile should realize that the moon is over 230,000 miles from the Earth. What good would a bridge to the moon do ANYBODY? LMAO, another genius.

Learn to do quotes correctly. You're quoting me as saying something I never said, you pitiful dumbass. BTW, please provide "credible" proof of my so-called lies.

Any thread you've posted between your join date here, up until now. That should be sufficient enough for you. Or not.

Foster fishy? Bengazee? etc etc? Wrong. I back policies of my party. Hillary in not evil lol. And policies to help the country and the nonrich for a change.
By doing the same things?
Someday the mindless GOP will allow real solutions. Hopefully Trump or Kristol/Romney will give us congress. Same things? Like what lol, dupe?
If you have no clue what's been going on it isn't my fault. Dupe.

Forum List

Back