Trump to win in Iowa

Oh? Based on extensive interaction with him over years, it is an easy claim to make. Take a look at his posts and get back to us.

Trying to deflect, I see. Trying to send me on some wild goose chase to find something that's not there. If he was a progressive, you'd post the proof.

That's the trouble with you Trumpbots. Anyone who's not bending at the knee and kissing Trumps ring, you think is some sort of leftist.

Some of us folks who are right of center, simply don't like RINO's. We don't like big spending, big government anything from either side of the isle. While you RINO's will support anyone in the GOP, just because they're in the GOP..

FFS, had Liz Cheney not taken a stand against Trump, you people would still be supporting her.

Trying to deflect, I see. Trying to send me on some wild goose chase to find something that's not there. If he was a progressive, you'd post the proof.

That's the trouble with you Trumpbots. Anyone who's not bending at the knee and kissing Trumps ring, you think is some sort of leftist.

Some of us folks who are right of center, simply don't like RINO's. We don't like big spending, big government anything from either side of the isle. While you RINO's will support anyone in the GOP, just because they're in the GOP..

FFS, had Liz Cheney not taken a stand against Trump, you people would still be supporting her.

Nope, when I am on my computer I will post up a bunch.

FFS had Liz Chaney not gone against Trump, as the political class ordered her to do, you retards would still hate her.

Nope, when I am on my computer I will post up a bunch.

FFS had Liz Chaney not gone against Trump, as the political class ordered her to do, you retards would still hate her.

I didn't like her because she was a RINO with a RINO record. Like Trump.

Trump isn't a RINO. If he were the repub establishment wouldn't be trying to destroy him.

Ronna is establishment, and Trump endorsed her. McCarthy and Johnson are establishment RINO's, and Trump endorsed them both. Lindsey Graham is an establishment RINO. And he endorsed them both.
How much money did Trump give big pharma? How much did he give Saudi & Israel? (And Ukraine)
How many omnibus bills did Trump sign into law? How many did he veto? (1).
He assaulted our 2A.

In the GOP, you're either a RINO (moderate, dem-lite) or you're a fiscal & constitutional conservative. Trump is NOT in any way, shape or form, a conservative.
There's nothing conservative about his record. So there's only one thing he could be. A RINO.

Do you even know what a RINO is? <<<<Serious question.

Ronna is establishment, and Trump endorsed her. McCarthy and Johnson are establishment RINO's, and Trump endorsed them both. Lindsey Graham is an establishment RINO. And he endorsed them both.
How much money did Trump give big pharma? How much did he give Saudi & Israel? (And Ukraine)
How many omnibus bills did Trump sign into law? How many did he veto? (1).
He assaulted our 2A.

In the GOP, you're either a RINO (moderate, dem-lite) or you're a fiscal & constitutional conservative. Trump is NOT in any way, shape or form, a conservative.
There's nothing conservative about his record. So there's only one thing he could be. A RINO.

Do you even know what a RINO is? <<<<Serious question.
Of course. A RINO for all intents is a democrat. They support pretty much the entire democrat slate.

You are merely thinking one dimensionally. It's far more than mere monetary policy.

Of course. A RINO for all intents is a democrat. They support pretty much the entire democrat slate.

You are merely thinking one dimensionally. It's far more than mere monetary policy.

There's nothing other than monetary policy when we're $34 trillion in debt. Anything else would be like trying make coffee for the passengers on the titanic, after the hull split.

Immigration can be solved through monetary policy
Trade deficits can be solved with monetary policy,
Jobs that have been out sourced can be recovered with monetary policy.

RINO's don't give a crap about solving any problems. Their idea is to just print more money.

There's nothing other than monetary policy when we're $34 trillion in debt. Anything else would be like trying make coffee for the passengers on the titanic, after the hull split.

Immigration can be solved through monetary policy
Trade deficits can be solved with monetary policy,
Jobs that have been out sourced can be recovered with monetary policy.

RINO's don't give a crap about solving any problems. Their idea is to just print more money.

Oh, that bus left long ago. The real debt is more than double that. You are using the government numbers, and they lie through their teeth.

This country is bankrupt, and the bill is coming due very soon.

You had best be prepared because it is going to be very, very ugly.

Oh, that bus left long ago. The real debt is more than double that. You are using the government numbers, and they lie through their teeth.

The actual conservatives in DC say different. They're the ones trying to balance the budget, reduce spending and trying to block the debt ceiling increases.

NONE of those things Trump tried to do. In fact he made them worse.
Increased the debt ceiling twice.
Suspended it for 2 years.
Only vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years
Never once called for spending reductions.
Didn't give a rats ass about all the fraud and abuse that went into the covid checks or the organizations that got most all that money.

This country is bankrupt, and the bill is coming due very soon.

Trumps bill came due in Biden's first year. Biden's bill will come due in Trumps first year.
The bill you're talking about is going to be a depression that'll make the one in 1929 look like good times.
Why? Because of presidents like Trump, Biden and everyone of them all the way back to Reagan.
Reagan was a RINO.

You had best be prepared because it is going to be very, very ugly.

There is no preparation for that bill when it comes due. Everything that money touches will be destroyed. Trumps solution, along with the left and the other RINO's............. "Just print more money. We can never default."

He got a plurality not a majority, and it was just above a third. The other two third don't like Trump at all.
lol ! its a much bigger win than his 2016 Iowa win ! face it ! Trump is the nominee and there aint going to be 10s of millions of mass ballot mail outs to people that didnt even have to apply for said ballots !

Yes, it was a solid win, but not what it should be.

He know has a hole developing as exposed in IA that college graduate GOPs want another nominee than Trump.

That is a worrisome problem for him, a known unknown, as Rumsfeld would call it.

Yes, it was a solid win, but not what it should be.

He know has a hole developing as exposed in IA that college graduate GOPs want another nominee than Trump.

That is a worrisome problem for him, a known unknown, as Rumsfeld would call it.
Don't be so far behind the times.

What happened is the fuckwad Biden fucked up so badly that even college grads want it to stop. By the time election day arrives invaders will be smashing entire neighborhoods and we will be in a serious war with Iran including enough Muslim operatives here to make us look like Raanana.

The actual conservatives in DC say different. They're the ones trying to balance the budget, reduce spending and trying to block the debt ceiling increases.

NONE of those things Trump tried to do. In fact he made them worse.
Increased the debt ceiling twice.
Suspended it for 2 years.
Only vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years
Never once called for spending reductions.
Didn't give a rats ass about all the fraud and abuse that went into the covid checks or the organizations that got most all that money.

Trumps bill came due in Biden's first year. Biden's bill will come due in Trumps first year.
The bill you're talking about is going to be a depression that'll make the one in 1929 look like good times.
Why? Because of presidents like Trump, Biden and everyone of them all the way back to Reagan.
Reagan was a RINO.

There is no preparation for that bill when it comes due. Everything that money touches will be destroyed. Trumps solution, along with the left and the other RINO's............. "Just print more money. We can never default."

Like I said, if you calculate debt the way a normal business does, the US debt is around 100 trillion dollars.

No way we pay that back. So, we will default, and the banks will be destroyed, and chaos will reign, hordes of people will die, and the cycle will begin again.

Provided the Chinese don't unleash some dread disease in an effort to prop themselves up before they collapse.

That is the big concern now.

Like I said, if you calculate debt the way a normal business does, the US debt is around 100 trillion dollars.

No way we pay that back. So, we will default, and the banks will be destroyed, and chaos will reign, hordes of people will die, and the cycle will begin again.

Provided the Chinese don't unleash some dread disease in an effort to prop themselves up before they collapse.

That is the big concern now.

There's no doubt that government lies about everything. The debt is what we owe the Federal Reserve.

This is what pisses me off about the left, Trump and the rest of the RINO's..

The constitutional grants our congress the authority to create money and set the value of it.(without interest). So why do they borrow from the bank (fed res) with interest?

A lot of banks are going to fail. But the big ones will be sitting pretty.

There's no doubt that government lies about everything. The debt is what we owe the Federal Reserve.

This is what pisses me off about the left, Trump and the rest of the RINO's..

The constitutional grants our congress the authority to create money and set the value of it.(without interest). So why do they borrow from the bank (fed res) with interest?

A lot of banks are going to fail. But the big ones will be sitting pretty.

It's called corruption. Trump simply didn't understand just how corrupt Congress is. He knew they were incompetent. He didn't know they were that corrupt.

He does now.

;) :biggrin: Go Trump!!!!

1705627872229.png

Forum List

Back