Trump to win in Iowa

Vivek dropping out

I know that really surprised me as I thought that he was going to do a whole lot better than he did, but I don't think that this is the last we heard from him though.

The happiest man in America tonight is Joe Biden

Do you honestly believe that Trump is afraid of him?

I did not whine about a thing, I stated facts.

There is nothing to gain by owning a house there for an Ex-pat that plans to move on a regular basis.

We do not even know where we want to live yet, be it in Panama City or Boquete or David, or maybe none of those. Why would I build a house when I do not even know where I would want it to be?

With each post you prove you know nothing. You read on the web that rich people buy houses so you think that is the only way to do things, while a person that actually has money knows there are multiple ways to do things.

Quite the contrary. With each post you prove more and more that you are poor, know nothing about what you speak, and are desperate to change the subject.

wow ! acting like you didnt see or hear about the draconian lock downs in blue cities and states that lasted for months is a very weak response ...

FFS, I was in two red states during that time. Texas and Arkansas. And we stayed in that crap for a long time, while Trump was bashing states that opened early.

BTW, it was Trump that supported Fauci through all that crap. And even initiated some of the first draconian lock down mandates. Like not allowing nursing homes and hospital residents to see their loved ones. That shit was done by executive order.

Forum List

Back