Trump to win in Iowa

:up::up::up:

1705440896195.png

Unity behind him. Of course he wants the full support of the RNC. He'd be overjoyed for the RNC to cancel all the other primaries. So do the Trump supporters.
I only posted it, b/c the uni-party feels most of the public should not see it. We at USMB, don't treat our members like children. :rolleyes:

I neither support, nor oppose Trump. I am for free speech and the free exchange of ideas.

If someone is attempting to censor and lock folks up & charge them fines on flimsy manufactured charges? Well, IMO? You ought to be suspicious.

MSNBC Censors Trump's Victory Speech In Iowa​

MSNBC, CNN Refuse to Air Donald Trump’s Victory Speech in Iowa but Air Haley and DeSantis Speeches​

I only posted it, b/c the uni-party feels most of the public should not see it. We at USMB, don't treat our members like children. :rolleyes:

I neither support, nor oppose Trump. I am for free speech and the free exchange of ideas.

If someone is attempting to censor and lock folks up & charge them fines on flimsy manufactured charges? Well, IMO? You ought to be suspicious.

MSNBC, CNN Refuse to Air Donald Trump’s Victory Speech in Iowa but Air Haley and DeSantis Speeches​

Typical of MSM.

Agreed. I'm not sure why anyone would give any creditability to the lame stream media now a days. They're all so bias in their politics. And it doesn't matter if it's Bannons War Room, Fox or MSNBC. All the social media influencers are the same way. There's so much lying and truth stretching going on.

Lying should not be considered "free speech." I know how authoritarian that sounds. And I truly hate to even say that. But it's gotten so out of hand. Our media (including social) does more to promote bad candidates.

It's like shop lifting. A little hear and a little there doesn't do a lot of damage. But the media is smashing and grabbing with the lies now days.

If we were from that society you might have a point, but since I am not you do not, as normal.

We looked into the process of buying and the mortgage process is about 10 times worse than here and takes a good 6 months if you are lucky to find a legit lawyer to help you. Then there is the problem with upkeep and fixing things in an area you have no local connections. Oh, and at the age I will be when I get there I would only be able to get a 10 year mortgage which would not be worth the hassle, thus we would have to buy it outright.

Then if you need to sell in a hurry you are going to take a huge loss as the process to sell is worse than the process to buy going by those we have talked to that live there. If things did go south and we needed to leave the country and we had paid cash for a house we could easily be out 250 to 300 grand.

There is literally no advantage to us owning a house there. What I will make off the house I am selling when we leave will pay rent for around 16 years if I was like you and just buried it in my basement instead of investing it. But I am not a moron like you so I will invest it and likely be able to pay rent just off the interest from it.

You have no clue what you are talking about as you are nothing but a guy that pretends to be rich in the internet.

Sooooo, you whine about the mortgage process taking so long, even though you don't plan on moving there for 5 and a half years, and you claim you could only get a 10 year mortgage, buuuut if you bought now, that wouldn't be an issue.....of course you claim to have done all sorts of research about the expat community, but haven't bothered to contact one of them who most assuredly has a contractor that is reputable that they work with and you claim I am the one who doesn't know anything?

Sure thing skippy.

Sooooo, you whine about the mortgage process taking so long, even though you don't plan on moving there for 5 and a half years, and you claim you could only get a 10 year mortgage, buuuut if you bought now, that wouldn't be an issue.....of course you claim to have done all sorts of research about the expat community, but haven't bothered to contact one of them who most assuredly has a contractor that is reputable that they work with and you claim I am the one who doesn't know anything?

Sure thing skippy.

I did not whine about a thing, I stated facts.

There is nothing to gain by owning a house there for an Ex-pat that plans to move on a regular basis.

We do not even know where we want to live yet, be it in Panama City or Boquete or David, or maybe none of those. Why would I build a house when I do not even know where I would want it to be?

With each post you prove you know nothing. You read on the web that rich people buy houses so you think that is the only way to do things, while a person that actually has money knows there are multiple ways to do things.

Nope ... Trump got 37% of college grad voters in Iowa .. he beat out the other 3 candidates easily with college grad votes ..

and Haley and DeSantis got 54%, which is more than 37% or to put it another way, 63% of college grads did not vote for Trump

Forum List

Back