Trump to visit Saudi Arabia

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
Trump will soon make a trip to the Vatican, Israel and Saudi Arabia:
Trump to visit Israel, Saudi Arabia and Vatican in first foreign trip
My main question about this is, does Trump have any financial interest in Saudi Arabia?

His campaign announced out of the blue that he divested from Saudi Arabia before the election. I'm thinking it was just to win votes. If you look at the fact that he said he didn't have any investments in Russia, and the next day we found out that he did, it does seem like a good question to ask.

Trump is going to smooch some royal buttocks because they have so much money, and if they turn on us and support ISIS, we're more fucked than we already are.

My main question about this is, does Trump have any financial interest in Saudi Arabia?

His campaign announced out of the blue that he divested from Saudi Arabia before the election. I'm thinking it was just to win votes. If you look at the fact that he said he didn't have any investments in Russia, and the next day we found out that he did, it does seem like a good question to ask.
Trump to Saudi Arabia huh ??

Looks like IS and Al Q are going to get their chance after all.

That would be a win-win-win.

Trump to Saudi Arabia huh ??

Looks like IS and Al Q are going to get their chance after all.

That would be a win-win-win.
There chance at what?

In a nut shell the Trump planned visits...OIL, MONEY AND JEWS!! Saudi, The Vatican and Israel!!

Thank God we finally have a president interested in making life better for everyone. A president who isn't lazy and enjoys working.
A president who doesn't mind getting off his ass and getting things accomplished! :bowdown:

The sky is falling no president has ever gone to Saudi Arabia or Israel before. This is unprecedented. Impeach.

Actually visiting Israel and then visiting Saudi Arabia is quite the slap in the face to Saudi Arabia.

Normal people who want to visit Saudi Arabia CAN'T have Israeli stamps in their passport.

Trump is a nice change from the black guys before him.

Last edited:
Thank God we finally have a president interested in making life better for everyone. A president who isn't lazy and enjoys working.
A president who doesn't mind getting off his ass and getting things accomplished! :bowdown:

Just one question....that delusional bubble in which you hillbilly mental fucks reside, does have air vents, yes????. Trump is perhaps the laziest white mf since the plantation days, when you white fucks needed nigga's to do everything for you, but count your money....bitch please!!

Actually visiting Israel and then visiting Saudi Arabia is quite the slap in the face to Saudi Arabia.

Normal people who want to visit Saudi Arabia CAN'T have Israeli stamps in their passport.
That isn't true. Even Saudi businessmen have been to Israel. Israeli nationals have been to Saudi. I know some of them. No non muslim can enter either Mecca or Medina.

That isn't true. Even Saudi businessmen have been to Israel. Israeli nationals have been to Saudi. I know some of them. No non muslim can enter either Mecca or Medina.

I know an American working in Saudi Arabia now. He has been repeatedly warned to NOT visit Israel.

Just one question....that delusional bubble in which you hillbilly mental fucks reside, does have air vents, yes????. Trump is perhaps the laziest white mf since the plantation days, when you white fucks needed nigga's to do everything for you, but count your money....bitch please!!
I'm good with you talking stupid shit to excuse your laziness. :)

When are you lazy bitches going to learn? lol

It's time to get off your ass and start contributing. Stop blaming others for your failures.
Obama is gone. Your lame excuses won't work with our current administration.

Who is that? Certainly not Trump, with his 4 days working 3 days off every week.

I know an American working in Saudi Arabia now. He has been repeatedly warned to NOT visit Israel.
Why? Do you imagine that every person is told not to visit Israel?

That was the impression I was given.

If you follow some of the Israeli/Palestine Threads you will understand that Saudi Arabia is one of the sources of the Arab world spreading the word that the Jews of Israel are committing genocide against the West Bank Jordanians.
Thus, it doesn't help SA's anti-Israel campaign when people visit Israel and discover SA's lies.

The US needs to stop placating Saudi Arabia and insist that their nation needs to allow Buddhist temples, Jewish synagogues, Christian churches and other religious temples allowed to build in their nation, or we no longer stand by them against Iran and no longer provide them with armament.

That was the impression I was given.
That would be wrong. There are plenty of businessmen that have interests in Saudi and Israel. One of my associates has interests all over the world and has never had a problem.

Forum List

Back