trump Ties to Guiliani Indicted Associate Go Back To 2014

A picture taken with one of the most famous and rich man in the world....bet Trump has taken tens of thousands of pictures over the years even with him shaking hands...it is what celebrities do!.....the ABNORMALS grab another strawman, that falls apart once you do a little thought about it!

trump claims he doesn't know these men but the photos recently and from 2014 tell the truth to trump's lies.

2014 photograph shows earlier ties between Trump and indicted Giuliani associate
So you are all for indicting democrats?
The Clintons and many other democrats were associates of Trump back before he became a Republican.

Yes I am. If they have committed crimes.

Why isn't trump's DOJ investigating them?

Well the Clintons have been investigated since the 90s. The worst you people could come up with was a lie about consensual oral sex with an adult woman who wasn't Clinton's wife. He was impeached for it too. No one is above the law as far as I'm concerned.

What do the Clintons have to do with the truths I posted? trump has claimed he doesn't know this man but the photos prove he's lying. This man illegally donated money to trump's and other republicans political campaigns.

What is with trump and all these foreign people? Most of them are from russia or a former soviet nation.

I guess you don't have much to say about that do you?

Oh, I've been a registered Independent since I first registered to vote in 1978. I've voted for a variety of parties through the decades and I've never missed an election.

I would be shocked if you could honestly say the same.

A picture taken with one of the most famous and rich man in the world....bet Trump has taken tens of thousands of pictures over the years even with him shaking hands...it is what celebrities do!.....the ABNORMALS grab another strawman, that falls apart once you do a little thought about it!

One son worked for the tramp campaign, he knows them, just admit it.

trump claims he doesn't know these men but the photos recently and from 2014 tell the truth to trump's lies.

2014 photograph shows earlier ties between Trump and indicted Giuliani associate
So you are all for indicting democrats?
The Clintons and many other democrats were associates of Trump back before he became a Republican.

Yes I am. If they have committed crimes.

Why isn't trump's DOJ investigating them?

Well the Clintons have been investigated since the 90s. The worst you people could come up with was a lie about consensual oral sex with an adult woman who wasn't Clinton's wife. He was impeached for it too. No one is above the law as far as I'm concerned.

What do the Clintons have to do with the truths I posted? trump has claimed he doesn't know this man but the photos prove he's lying. This man illegally donated money to trump's and other republicans political campaigns.

What is with trump and all these foreign people? Most of them are from russia or a former soviet nation.

I guess you don't have much to say about that do you?

Oh, I've been a registered Independent since I first registered to vote in 1978. I've voted for a variety of parties through the decades and I've never missed an election.

I would be shocked if you could honestly say the same.
Criminals don't indicate fellow criminals

Back in the 90's I had contracts with a company called American Construction & Energy. We did ACOE contracts. After about 3 years an AC&E executive was arrested trying to board an international flight after being charged with embezzling hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Obviously my "ties" to this company implicate me despite tens of thousands of dollars being stolen belonging to me.

These are the new laws under Democratic rule. Thankfully the statute of limitations will protect me from Democrats crooked witch hunts!

One son worked for the tramp campaign, he knows them, just admit it.
So Obama with Farrakhan is all right, but Trump photos are bad?

Forum List

Back