Liberals, you want the U.S. to pay for Mexico's health care, fight the Kurds' wars...

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
...and provide for the defense of Europe. I know I'm missing a whole bunch of other things that you want the American people to die and pay for. What are they?

1. I don't want to pay one cent of mexico's healthcare! It is up to mexico.
2. 11,000 kurds died fighting our war against the isis. They're our alley? Do you have any honor sir?

As I predicted, the neocons want to establish an ethno-state homeland for the Kurds which is similar to that of the Jews, although that process started in the mid-1800's and culminated with the Balfour Declaration. It is interesting if you read the history of the Kurds, it is not that different than the narrative of the Old Testament in which the tribes of Israel were nomads and generally told by their adopted Baal (Yahweh) to not stop living in tents. Although this requirement changed as often as the writers rewrote the Old Testament. Point is the USA should have nothing to do with them. It will simply result in more terrorism as they demand more and more like the state of Israel did.

• Banned
1. I don't want to pay one cent of mexico's healthcare! It is up to mexico.
2. 11,000 kurds died fighting our war against the isis. They're our alley? Do you have any honor sir?

But you have no problem with all Mexicans coming here and making Americans pay for their medical care, children's education, attorney fees, etc., etc., etc.

You also support making Americans pay for the defense of Europe and dying for them if necessary.

And, obviously, you believe that Americans are obligated to remain in Syria and Iraq for centuries to come fighting their wars.

What other world-endeavors are we supposed to be engaged in for the benefit of people that don't give a flying fuck for us?

• Banned
As I predicted, the neocons want to establish an ethno-state homeland for the Kurds which is similar to that of the Jews, although that process started in the mid-1800's and culminated with the Balfour Promise. It is interesting if you read the history of the Kurds, it is not that different than the narrative of the Old Testament in which the tribes of Israel were nomads and generally told by their adopted Baal (Yahweh) to not stop living in tents. Although this requirement changed as often as the writers rewrote the Old Testament. Point is the USA should have nothing to do with them. It will simply result in more terrorism as they demand more and more like the state of Israel did.

Well, I don't find the Kurds and Jews to be analogous.

In any event, I have no problem supporting a Kurdish state, I just don't believe that I should have to send my son there to die for it to happen.

How many liberals are going to offer up their son to go join the Kurds?

Forum List

Back