Trump throws up the big guns now, the Deflect game is on!!!

Trump has tried everything to keep the American Stupid off the subject of Russia and still that mean ol media keeps bringing the shit up, over and over and over......and with Session on the choppin block, closing in on his ties with Russia, Trump has thrown in the big guns....FORMER PRESIDENT BARRAK OBAMA.....if that doesn't get his adoring fans, ie the media and his blind ignorant supporters up in arms, nothing will....and so you have it...Obama has wired me house and I'm sad, sad sad over it!!

This white orange pathetic stupid scary but slick bitch....man, he's a piece of cake!!
Is it illegal to talk to Russians?

Is it illegal to do business with Russians?

Are you ready to go to war with Russia or just talk like you are?
Is it legal for Russia to interfere with our electoral process? Is it legal for foreign countries to hack into the data bases of one of our political parties?

It's more than just 'talking' to the Russians. It's the subject of those talks.
Did Russian interfere with our election process? If so how? I suppose you are going to say by releasing the truth about Hillary, think about saying that before you do.

I would l like to hear from one person who will make the claim that the Russian influenced their vote.

Sometimes I read too fast. After seeing the topic heading and beginning to read the OP, only then did I realized it wasn't about Trump upchucking at a gun show. Have to admit I have mixed feelings.

You people who constantly constantly make excuses for Trump have got to stop it. You have got to stop it. This man, this person you voted into office is mentally incapable of being the leader of the free world and to continuely support his madness and co sign onto the lies and bullshit, makes you not only unpatriotic, but it borders on treason. So stop it, demand that this crazy motherfucker stop tweeting, stop acting like some crazed teen on meth and at least attempt to be a leader and in control....you people along with the idiots he surrounds himself with, all of you are making us the laughing stock of the world and making sane people believe as I always have that white people you mf are stupid!!

Trump has tried everything to keep the American Stupid off the subject of Russia and still that mean ol media keeps bringing the shit up, over and over and over......and with Session on the choppin block, closing in on his ties with Russia, Trump has thrown in the big guns....FORMER PRESIDENT BARRAK OBAMA.....if that doesn't get his adoring fans, ie the media and his blind ignorant supporters up in arms, nothing will....and so you have it...Obama has wired me house and I'm sad, sad sad over it!!

This white orange pathetic stupid scary but slick bitch....man, he's a piece of cake!!

Is it legal for Russia to interfere with our electoral process? Is it legal for foreign countries to hack into the data bases of one of our political parties?

It's more than just 'talking' to the Russians. It's the subject of those talks.
Did Russian interfere with our election process? If so how? I suppose you are going to say by releasing the truth about Hillary, think about saying that before you do.
Back in 1972 a gang of burglars broke into the Democrat Party headquarters and stole documents, planted bugs and got a sitter no President embroiled in the gravest constitutional crisis in our history.

Trump urged the Russians to hack the computers of the Democrat nominee.

How was one instance so wrong, yet another so defensible?

I would l like to hear from one person who will make the claim that the Russian influenced their vote.
Put it this way, the fact that their intelligence focused on one party-only does not mitigate the fact that Russian leaks were apart of our sound fair institution of voting. Its not about whether or not voters were swayed....the few that didn't get gerrymandered out or denied access to voting areas because the GOP had them closed down or the fact the proper ID wasn't sufficient because the GOP demanded more and on and on and on....all played a part in this...What is important and what you nuts should demand in wanting answers is why just about everybody close to Trump suddenly had relations with Putin and Russia? Stop being a fool...you and I and the planet know, where this Hillary or Obama, you white mf;s would be demanding a public hanging.

Sometimes I read too fast. After seeing the topic heading and beginning to read the OP, only then did I realized it wasn't about Trump upchucking at a gun show. Have to admit I have mixed feelings.
Damn, the fact you can read is astounding to me.

Reported for slicing. Here is the full post to which expat cannot get around.

expat, you are just wrong and can't explain why you are right.

Comey investigated Clinton. Comey investigated Trump with a legal wiretap.

Please don't try this in a class. You would get an F and not be let back.
Comey is denying this, you do know that Yes? Listen, the noose around Trumps nuts in tightening and throwing people of the under the bus...his trademark

Comey is denying this, you do know that Yes? Listen, the noose around Trumps nuts in tightening and throwing people of the under the bus...his trademark
Indeed, Comey bitchslapped Trump tonight.

Indeed, Comey bitchslapped Trump tonight.
Facts have a way of making even the most inarticulate conservatives go, oh no he did-int!

A number of Republicans from House and Senate were taking a wait and see on the shows today.

That's over. Trump trampled Trump.

... more than just 'talking' to the Russians. It's the subject of those talks.
True, that's if there actually were a subject, but there isn't. End of story. Beyond that however, there have been wire taps and these taps are in fact under investigation. Any taps that occurred before receiving FISA warrants are criminal. If any occurred after FISA warrants were issued then the those judges can be impeached.
Your proof of which is?

65,000,000 voters that pulled the lever for Hillary are very interested in what's going on behind the curtain. Why the continuous shitstorm that trump relies on for cover?
Where is wikileaks?

or, do they "work for Mr. Trump"?

Couldn't say. Don't have a clue. What I do know, blondie should exit that embassy he's holed up in so he can stand in answer to charges leveled against him by the Swedish authorities all those years ago.

The only question left to answer at this point in time; will they perp walk president trump out of the whitehouse, or wait for the men in clean white coats to show up and haul him off to the funny farm.

Ir is illegal to talk to the Russian ambassador and then lie about it under oath.

...You still did not answer to where you went to school....
--like I said before, your blabbing about my schooling has ended up putting me incharge of the FBI, so from now on buster I'M asking the questions here. [for those who've just tuned in, Jake's talking like an idiot trying to get me off topic so I'm joining him so he won't feel alone]

Question Number One: Since you've accepted the fact that talking to Russians is fine because there's none of that silly "subject" nonsense you were worried about, tell us all now once and for all: are we going to arrest Obama's staff for illegal taps (including the big "O" himself) or do we impeach FISA judges for making the taps legal?

expat has joined Donald in delusion world. He is just mad because he got smacked down yesterday.

It is reported in THE TIMES (page 1) today that Donald Trump wants President Obama investigated by Congress over allegations that he launched a politically motivated surveillance operation on him during last years election for president. It seems that reports of this tapping was first reported on Twitter by President Trump???

65,000,000 voters that pulled the lever for Hillary are very interested in what's going on behind the curtain. Why the continuous shitstorm that trump relies on for cover?
Where is wikileaks?

or, do they "work for Mr. Trump"?

Couldn't say. Don't have a clue. What I do know, blondie should exit that embassy he's holed up in so he can stand in answer to charges leveled against him by the Swedish authorities all those years ago.
As CNN reports, Assange gave a statement in the presence of a Swedish prosecutor regarding allegations he sexually assaulted two women in the country six years ago, WikiLeaks tweeted Monday. The questioning took place in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, where the 45-year-old Australian has been residing since claiming political asylum back in 2012, when Sweden issued a European arrest warrant for him.

Forum List

Back