Trump calls for investigation

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
More proof Trump isn't very smart.

As he calls for an investigation into Obama ordering wiretaps, he doesn't get that this is about Russian interference & any investigation will lead to investigation the Trump campaign's communications with the Russians.

The idiot Trump is calling for an investigation on himself.

Never looked at it that way, I figured to take the media away from him and Fox is doing great , that is all they talk about Obama wire tapping. What a idiot.

Yet we are still waiting on his tax returns.

Trump understands that this is about his collusion with Russian interference and is flailing to get out of his own snare.

lol

Couldn't be about Obama ordering illegal wire taps of a political opponent? The DOJ even went on a court fishing expedition to get the FISA warrant. Never mind that they were told there was nothing criminal happening...

You left wing fools are so pathetic..

I wonder how you all would react if this had been Republican President doing the same thing.. Hypocritical bastards..

Trump isn't worried about the dimwitted exposing evidence of collusion with the Russians. He's exposing the democrat dimwitted in manufacturing fake rumors of collusion.

As he calls for an investigation into Obama ordering wiretaps, he doesn't get that this is about Russian interference & any investigation will lead to investigation the Trump campaign's communications with the Russians.

It was the generals fault

lol

Couldn't be about Obama ordering illegal wire taps of a political opponent? The DOJ even went on a court fishing expedition to get the FISA warrant. Never mind that they were told there was nothing criminal happening...

I wonder how you all would react if this had been Republican President doing the same thing.. Hypocritical bastards..

Who says he wasn't, he said on national TV for Russia to release more emails when they find them. He is so involved in Russia. Where was Manafort before his campaign manger, oh yes trying to help Russia take Ukraine,
helping Viktor Yanukovych get elected, so then he comes to the US to help Trump. Ok. Trump didn't know Tillerson and now Tillerson is SOS. Ok. And Wilbur Ross, Bank of Cyprus?

Oh, he's dumber than that. If the FISA courts found probable cause to *issue* the warrant into an investigation on Trump, that means (to quote Republican senator Lindsey Graham), 'the biggest scandal since watergate'.

Worse, even the request for a FISA warrant is classified. Meaning that if such a request exists, Trump just released classified information onto Twitter for the purpose of impeding an FBI investigation into Trump.

Which incredibly, Trump continues to draw attention to.

The man must look longingly at a box of rocks, whispering 'Someday. Someday I'll be that smart'.

We must all remember the rules demanded by the left. The charge that Obama tapped Trump has no proof and should be ignored as baseless. The charge that Russia influenced Trump's election has no proof and should be grounds for impeachment.

We must all remember the rules demanded by the left. The charge that Obama tapped Trump has no proof and should be ignored as baseless. The charge that Russia influenced Trump's election has no proof and should be grounds for impeachment.

Laughing....starting to realize what kind of deep, deep shit Trump is in if his allegations about wiretaps turn out to be true?

Even the existence of FISA warrant requests is classified. Meaning that if Trump is right, that Trump just released classified information on Twitter to hamper an FBI investigation into Trump.

Your best case scenario....is that Trump is a feckless liar.

Never looked at it that way, I figured to take the media away from him and Fox is doing great , that is all they talk about Obama wire tapping. What a idiot.

No, you are your stupid ilk are still waiting for his tax returns...........corrected that for ya'.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Trump is clean about colluding w/Russia false left meme. The left thinks that he got to become a billionaire by being stupid. Even the 'seditious' Obama thinks that. Dolts!......all of you.

No, you are your stupid ilk are still waiting for his tax returns...........corrected that for ya'.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Trump is clean about colluding w/Russia false left meme.

If he's 'clean', then why are Trump's people lying about their contacts with the Russian government? Why did Trump lie repeatedly about his relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin?

And why is Trump releasing classified information on Twitter to hamper an FBI investigation into Trump if he's 'clean'? Remember, if those wiretaps exist, then FISA courts issued a warrant for them.

Which means that the FISA court found probable cause that Trump's campaign was engaged in serious criminal activity.

That's 'clean'?

lol

Oh, you mean that the orange clown is not a Republican? I bet that there are a bunch of relieved GOP to here that. LOL

Then why did several of the orange clown's underlings deny the meetings? Some under oath. When someone that has worked in government as long as these people deny something under oath, and are lying, there is a reason. Time to find those reasons.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Trump is clean about colluding w/Russia false left meme.

If he's 'clean', then why are Trump's people lying about their contacts with the Russian government? Why did Trump lie repeatedly about his relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin?

And why is Trump releasing classified information on Twitter to hamper an FBI investigation into Trump if he's 'clean'? Remember, if those wiretaps exist, then FISA courts issued a warrant for them.

Which means that the FISA court found probable cause that Trump's campaign was engaged in serious criminal activity.

That's 'clean'?

All of your questions are nothing more than pure conjecture.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber. :laugh:

The orange clown's admin is already destroyed. He has made an enemy of virtually every department in government, and the people in his admin are looking for ways out. Sessions recusing himself from the Russian investigation is just the start.

The clown's call for an investigation of President Obama is going to backfire like that old demented fool cannot imagine.

The orange clown's admin is already destroyed. He has made an enemy of virtually every department in government, and the people in his admin are looking for ways out. Sessions recusing himself from the Russian investigation is just the start.

The clown's call for an investigation of President Obama is going to backfire like that old demented fool cannot imagine.
Looks to me like he's winning. :)

Democrats are going to lose this battle. I have no doubt about that.

Forum List

Back