Trump throws up the big guns now, the Deflect game is on!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump has tried everything to keep the American Stupid off the subject of Russia and still that mean ol media keeps bringing the shit up, over and over and over......and with Session on the choppin block, closing in on his ties with Russia, Trump has thrown in the big guns....FORMER PRESIDENT BARRAK OBAMA.....if that doesn't get his adoring fans, ie the media and his blind ignorant supporters up in arms, nothing will....and so you have it...Obama has wired me house and I'm sad, sad sad over it!!

This white orange pathetic stupid scary but slick bitch....man, he's a piece of cake!!

too-funny_o_2994157.jpg

Trump has tried everything to keep the American Stupid off the subject of Russia and still that mean ol media keeps bringing the shit up, over and over and over......and with Session on the choppin block, closing in on his ties with Russia, Trump has thrown in the big guns....FORMER PRESIDENT BARRAK OBAMA.....if that doesn't get his adoring fans, ie the media and his blind ignorant supporters up in arms, nothing will....and so you have it...Obama has wired me house and I'm sad, sad sad over it!!

This white orange pathetic stupid scary but slick bitch....man, he's a piece of cake!!
Is it illegal to talk to Russians?

Is it illegal to do business with Russians?

Are you ready to go to war with Russia or just talk like you are?

Trump has snared himself. His collusion with the Russians, Sessions' inability to keep a straight story, the FBI's convincing of a judge that enough evidence existed for a wiretap on TT - all looks bad for Trump.

65,000,000 voters that pulled the lever for Hillary are very interested in what's going on behind the curtain. Why the continuous shitstorm that trump relies on for cover?

drumpf is the ultimate drama queen. We've seen him doing this for the past year and longer - one lie after another. He's going to have keep coming up with these lying smoke screens. So what will the next one be?

I've been saying he'll bring back the burfur crap and the trumpkins would love that.

I also think we should pace ourselves because, unlss we can impeach him (oh please oh please oh please) the cheeto in chief will be spewing this garbage for the next years.

next time put up a person who is if nothing else likable and trustworthy and we would not be having this discussion.....

Is it illegal to talk to Russians?

Is it illegal to do business with Russians?

Are you ready to go to war with Russia or just talk like you are?
Is it legal for Russia to interfere with our electoral process? Is it legal for foreign countries to hack into the data bases of one of our political parties?

It's more than just 'talking' to the Russians. It's the subject of those talks.

Trump has snared himself. His collusion with the Russians, Sessions' inability to keep a straight story, the FBI's convincing of a judge that enough evidence existed for a wiretap on TT - all looks bad for Trump.
Hillary will win.

... more than just 'talking' to the Russians. It's the subject of those talks.
True, that's if there actually were a subject, but there isn't. End of story. Beyond that however, there have been wire taps and these taps are in fact under investigation. Any taps that occurred before receiving FISA warrants are criminal. If any occurred after FISA warrants were issued then the those judges can be impeached.

True, that's if there actually were a subject, but there isn't. End of story. Beyond that however, there have been wire taps and these taps are in fact under investigation. Any taps that occurred before receiving FISA warrants are criminal. If any occurred after FISA warrants were issued then the those judges can be impeached.
You,seem willing to,dismiss the probability of collusion between Trump and Russia while,relying on the possibility of illegal wiretaps. This,wiretapping Tweet amounts to jingling a set of keys before the face of America. No proof of them exists. Yet many Trump cohorts did in fact talk to Russian operatives.

...You seem willing to,dismiss the probability of collusion...
As great, powerful and as wonderful as I may be let's understand that nothing I do, say, think, or "dismiss" changes anything. There is no evidence of "collusion" so people can imagine whatever probability their little hearts desire and our system of law will continue to act only on proof and not on anyone's imagined "probability".

It is a certainty (and we do have proof) that wiretaps did in fact take place. With the conclusion of the pending federal investigation we'll see proof of whether the taps took place before the FISA warrants were issued (and which executive branch officials can go to jail) or if we find the taps took place after FISA warrants were issued then we'll know which FISA judges can be impeached.

No, they can't. Where did you go to school? And your comment immediately above is based on nothing that you have at all. You know nothing, and that nothing you spin. Good heavens.

The wire taps are under investigation. The FBI is investigating what they have recorded.

The FBI will also be investigating any interference from the government or individuals that try to interfere with the investigation.

...there have been wire taps and these taps are in fact under investigation. Any taps that occurred before receiving FISA warrants are criminal. If any occurred after FISA warrants were issued then the those judges can be impeached.
No, they can't. Where did you go to school?....
Dang, this is the problem w/ chatting w/ my left wing friends here on line, they keep trying to change the subject from issues over to folks like me who're not aligned w/ any particlular faction. One last time guy, no matter how important I may like to consider myself, what I know and where I went to school has no affect on the federal investigation into illegal wiretaps made by the previous administration.

Wait a sec, the phone was ringing and the wife said some guy named Jimmy Comey needs my help on something.

Later.

expat, you are just wrong and can't explain why you are right.

Comey investigated Clinton. Comey investigated Trump with a legal wiretap.

Please don't try this in a class. You would get an F and not be let back.

expat, you are just wrong...
Too late Jake. You're the one who said that where I went to school was so important and now the word's out and the FBI's put me in charge. We decided to serve you w/ a subpoena to appear and if you're smart you'll quit wasting your time on line here & start finding a good lawyer.

See how you like it for a change...

Reported for slicing. Here is the full post to which expat cannot get around.

expat, you are just wrong and can't explain why you are right.

Comey investigated Clinton. Comey investigated Trump with a legal wiretap.

Please don't try this in a class. You would get an F and not be let back.

expat, you are just wrong...
Too late Jake. You're the one who said that where I went to school was so important and now the word's out and the FBI's put me in charge. We decided to serve you w/ a subpoena to appear and if you're smart you'll quit wasting your time on line here & start finding a good lawyer. See how you like it for a change...
You still did not answer to where you went to school. The FBI is aware of you, but I doubt they have you in charge of anything. :lol: What a silly, silly threat. Trump is the one who is deflecting, and you are right there with him.

Forum List

Back