Big Fani’s inner circle is now throwing her under the bus…

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Nathan Wade swore out an affidavit. He appears to have lied several times in his sworn statement.

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse for Fani, it looks like her own circle—friends and coworkers alike—is starting to turn on her. Folks close to the drama are coming out of the woodwork, spilling the real tea about her affair with the married guy. And if their stories are true, Big Fani hasn’t just been bending the truth; she’s been snapping it in half and lying like a rug. It’s looking more and more like she might need to swap the DA’s office for a cell, not just for this debacle but for a laundry list of other illegal moves.

Popular legal eagle Techno Fog shared the details on X:

New details alleged against Fulton County DA Fani Willis-

Witnesses will testify she “cohabitated” with Nathan Wade (despite her denials) at her home

The relationship began in 2019 – 3 years before Willis/Wade says it began, and before Wade’s 2021 appointment

“Witnesses will testify” that DA Willis and Wade cohabitated at an AirBNB “that was paid for by tax payer money”

The “safe house” was also a romantic getaway!

...​

Nathan Wade swore out an affidavit. He appears to have lied several times in his sworn statement.

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse for Fani, it looks like her own circle—friends and coworkers alike—is starting to turn on her. Folks close to the drama are coming out of the woodwork, spilling the real tea about her affair with the married guy. And if their stories are true, Big Fani hasn’t just been bending the truth; she’s been snapping it in half and lying like a rug. It’s looking more and more like she might need to swap the DA’s office for a cell, not just for this debacle but for a laundry list of other illegal moves.
Witnesses will testify she “cohabitated” with Nathan Wade (despite her denials) at her home
The relationship began in 2019 – 3 years before Willis/Wade says it began, and before Wade’s 2021 appointment
“Witnesses will testify” that DA Willis and Wade cohabitated at an AirBNB “that was paid for by tax payer money”

...​

I can speak to her motivations, but, if she did engage in the weaponizing of her role for political purposes, then turn around is fair play.

I hate abusers and cowards. Often one and the same. I can handle the biggest A-holes and I am even forgiving of criminals, even crimes I have been a victim of; but the last people I can forgive are cowards and abusers. It is this exact type that has been a blight on our species across the globe.

Only she knows at this point her motivations. I presume a great deal more is going to come out of this.

Wade is a lawyer, he's already been held in contempt over his divorce matter, now he lies in an affidavit. Career suicide.

Maybe he should tell all he knows, rather than face prison time.

...​

It's all falling apart. But what would you expect when a banana republic goes head on into an actual Republic.

Sad sad fail whites are reduced to getting your news from someone called Techno Frog. :lmao:

What's really a shame is that it seems like this might not even make it to the evidentiary hearing on the 15th. I was looking forward to watching that live.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/02/04/fani-willis-trump-case-future/

In her filing, Willis asked Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee to cancel an evidentiary hearing on the accusations, saying that the relationship did not create a conflict of interest, did not financially benefit her and should not be used by those she says criminally conspired to try to overturn the 2020 election to evade justice.

McAfee quickly turned to Ashleigh Merchant, who represents Trump co-defendant Mike Roman, and through his staff emailed her this request, Merchant told The Washington Post: File a response explaining why I should still hold that hearing.

It's a bad time for fat, Black female Trump haters-prosecutors.
What fake news are you following? :lmao: Letitia James is going to put a half billion dollar hurt on him when the ruling for the NY Civil fraud trial comes in and then later this year you get to watch Fani Willis send your boy away on criminal rico charges.

Yea it's a huge conflict of interest when the fucking DA is fucking the prosecutor and shit. I mean this is ridiculous. Throw this shit out before any more time or money is wasted on this shit.
That`s your evidence that there were no fake electors, no riot and Trump doesn`t have 91 felony charges? Good luck with that. :abgg2q.jpg:

That`s your evidence that there were no fake electors, no riot and Trump doesn`t have 91 felony charges? Good luck with that. :abgg2q.jpg:

No that's my evidence that there is a conflict of interest and this case cannot proceed as is.

This has nothing to do with the case against Trump and everything to do with the venue it's being prosecuted in.

One word Edited at Poster request. White 6

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad sad fail whites are reduced to getting your news from someone called Techno Frog. :lmao:

What's really a shame is that it seems like this might not even make it to the evidentiary hearing on the 15th. I was looking forward to watching that live.
Racist say what?

Forum List

Back