Trump Throwing His (Golf) Balls Around Scotland

Very sad was the way he forced those people off their land, stole it from them, raped the entire area, wiped out the fishing and then, when he was told he couldn't finish them off, he can be heard very clearly saying 'he didn't care, just DO it'. Those people lost their homes and their livelihood - just like he has done elsewhere.

Trumpery is very open about stealing land and taking jobs. He has said he will increase that power in the US and of course, while he yammers about "creating" jobs here, he's also sending them to China, India, Mexico and Bangladesh.

RWNJ traitors always think it will be done to others but not to them.

I want to know why RWNJ traitors are okay with Duh Donuld's disastrous tax plan.

Fools.

Very sad was the way he forced those people off their land, stole it from them, raped the entire area, wiped out the fishing and then, when he was told he couldn't finish them off, he can be heard very clearly saying 'he didn't care, just DO it'. Those people lost their homes and their livelihood - just like he has done elsewhere.

Trumpery is very open about stealing land and taking jobs. He has said he will increase that power in the US and of course, while he yammers about "creating" jobs here, he's also sending them to China, India, Mexico and Bangladesh.

I want to know why RWNJ traitors are okay with Duh Donuld's disastrous tax plan.

Fools.

Indeed.
And what also concerns me is I think this film had a very, very limited (if any) release in this country. Never saw this anywhere. A friend who lives in Germany sent me the link. Europeans are appalled at Trump's popularity. Appalled and sickened.

Fools.

Indeed.
And what also concerns me is I think this film had a very, very limited (if any) release in this country. Never saw this anywhere. A friend who lives in Germany sent me the link. Europeans are appalled at Trump's popularity. Appalled and sickened.

It has been shown on such stations as LINK and Free Speech. I saw it on one of those.

Its fascinating to see how media is in Trumpery's ass pocket. Billions in free publicity ... One would almost think they want him elected.

And yes, our friends on the other side of the pond think we're idiots for what we put up with. We pay very high taxes but get little return because it goes to the 1%. That would not change under King Trumpery.

Hell, he'd have to raise money just to spray paint the WH gold.

13076744_1125261750900211_3510801114922056346_n.png

Forum List

Back