False Reports of Shooter at Target Store Near Chicago

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Some guy went into a Target near Chicago and yelled something about our country going to hell. Then someone called 911 and reported an active shooter. There was no shooting. There was no gun. I bet some libs are horribly disappointed. The guy will face charges for his conduct. So, will the left still find a way to use this incident to their advantage? Usually, there are shootings in and around Chicago, but the left doesn't discuss those because it's mostly minorities shooting each other in the land of strict gun laws. I think this year, Chicago has already broke all records for the most shootings. Despite that, more attention will be paid to some guy who is fed up with the stupid bathroom policy because, in the left's eyes, that is worse than hundreds of minorities killing each other as they ignore current gun laws.

No gun at Target during frenetic 'active shooter' response

Probably some transgendered nutbag.

More likely some nutbag who's afraid his nuts will fall off if transgender people have the freedom to use the restroom.

If he has nuts he needs to use the men's room....or risk getting said nuts ripped off by an irate parent in the girl's room

The guy screaming about the country going to hell was not the one trying to use the restroom. Try to keep up.

The dipshit was probably watching Fox News and his pea brain got overloaded by doom music and visions of Mexicans and Muslims and homos shopping at Target.

"I must go to the nearest Target and shout out loud! For America!"

2gsjzg2.jpg

You better not let those homos buy cakes here!

So, will the left still find a way to use this incident to their advantage? Usually, there are shootings in and around Chicago, but the left doesn't discuss those because it's mostly minorities shooting each other in the land of strict gun laws.
Huh. You managed to take an incident about a flake at Target and make it about Blacks Behaving Badly!

Congratulations! You get a Fox News Honored Viewer pin.

So a guy walks into a store, yells four words and everyone freaks out, over reacts and he gets arrested for exercising his first amendment rights. What's wrong with this picture?

So, will the left still find a way to use this incident to their advantage? Usually, there are shootings in and around Chicago, but the left doesn't discuss those because it's mostly minorities shooting each other in the land of strict gun laws.
Huh. You managed to take an incident about a flake at Target and make it about Blacks Behaving Badly!

I've already seen more liberals outraged at the guy in Target than about the rampant violence in Chicago. Count the posts in this thread of people bashing the guy and it outnumbers the post from libs expressing disgust at the record shootings in Chicago in the entire forum. I doubt if I could even find one post from a liberal showing concern about minority on minority crime. Point is that the left tends to get outraged about the wrong things.

The guy was some nut job who came unglued and started shouting. No one was in any danger and there are no reports of the guy acting violent towards anyone. Just yelling, which is weird enough. And he'll probably be in more trouble than the rabid libs who actually do mess with people.

When you compare his actions to those of the protesters trying to shut Trump's rallies down, he looks more like a toddler having a tantrum. The anti-Trump protesters did some serious damage and they got violent, yet the left is still trying to call it freedom of speech. Seriously, shouting comes closer to freedom of speech than destroying cop cars and threatening people on the highway.

It is worth noting that the left tends to focus on anyone who opposes their agenda instead of the real problems we face.

The transgender bathroom law was unnecessary and merely a means of finding another reason to call some people intolerant. Never mind that it caters more to perverts than transgenders, who have been handling their own bathroom issues just fine all these years.

Can't blame a person for being disgusted at the tactics employed by the left. It's not about transgenders. It's simply about a law that will create way more problems than it solves, yet the left can pretend that anyone against it is intolerant. What they won't admit is that it's perverts that people won't tolerate. For every transgender that will continue to use the bathroom of their choice, hundreds of perverts will take advantage of the law that allows them to go in without question.

Last edited:

I've already seen more liberals outraged at the guy in Target than about the rampant violence in Chicago.

Sure...sure.

Count the posts in this thread of people bashing the guy and it outnumbers the post from libs expressing disgust at the record shootings in Chicago.
Why would people be expressing outrage over Blacks Behaving Badly in a topic about some idiot at a Target?

This is exactly what I mean! You turned an incident over this guy into Blacks Behaving Badly!

Amazing. And you dumb fucks wonder why minorities don't vote for right wing candidates.

I've already seen more liberals outraged at the guy in Target than about the rampant violence in Chicago.

Sure...sure.

Count the posts in this thread of people bashing the guy and it outnumbers the post from libs expressing disgust at the record shootings in Chicago.
Why would people be expressing outrage over Blacks Behaving Badly in a topic about some idiot at a Target?

This is exactly what I mean! You turned an incident over this guy into Blacks Behaving Badly!

Amazing. And you dumb fucks wonder why minorities don't vote for right wing candidates.
And swoosh goes right over your pointed little head.

I saw a white guy in Hollywood with his shoelaces untied, and that reminded me of the jigaboos who rioted in Los Angeles when the cops who beat up Rodney King were acquitted...

How come the person who pointed out his untied shoelaces didn't express anger over the riots?

Fucking liberals!

I saw a white guy in Hollywood with his shoelaces untied, and that reminded me of the jigaboos who rioted in Los Angeles when the cops who beat up Rodney King were acquitted...

How come the person who pointed out his untied shoelaces didn't express anger over the riots?

Fucking liberals!

I merely was pointing out that liberals get riled over minor things while ignoring things that are much bigger concerns.

There were libs willing to chime in over this guy who shouted, yet didn't have much to say in threads where Chicago violence was the subject. They usually change the subject to Bush or some other thing to divert.

I pointed out the hypocrisy since there are more lib posts commenting in this thread on the guy in Target than there are in the entire forum commenting on real issues, like minority on minority crime.

This incident shouldn't even have made the national news, but it did because it may have involved the left's pet project, which is finding ways to bash religion. There is more talk about a guy yelling than about perverts who are already taking advantage of an unnecessary law.

The guy will be held up as an example of intolerance by the left and they'll try to paint the entire right as the same. There will be more bashing of this guy than of the perverts who film, harass or attack women and children in bathrooms. The left isn't outraged by people being harmed by their protected groups, they only get mad when challenged. Have no doubt that perverts are now protected by the left because they are the only ones this law affects and the left won't admit they are a problem, let alone admit they were wrong to push a law that transgenders never asked for. It only calls more attention to them and some people might even lump the bathroom pervs in with transgenders. The left just hurt a group that before was fairly invisible and most people didn't have a problem with them.

Forum List

Back