...there have been numerous J6 threads on this venue...

The state legislatures had every opportunity to act before the certification. Only an handful of fringe ultra-MAGA legislators had any intention of taking a the chosen electors.

After Congress certified the election, the legislature couldn’t do anything.
Actually the SOS of each state had the power to act. There is evidence those elections never should have been certified. The SOS's knew and certified anyway. Many threatening county officials who objected. Try the truth. GA. is trying to take their SOS off the election board for the next election.

Why would they do that? I just told you why.

LOL Guilty until proven innocent. The soul of the Democrat party today.
They have been proven guilty.

The Republican Party assumes you’re innocent even when you’ve been proven guilty, but only if you’re in the cult.

I’ve seen it all. There is no video of any police opening any doors to let any rioters into any building.

"Fact-checkers" claim that it's a matter of the crowds overwhelming the police and a few other excuses thrown about, but it also begs the question why the police response was so limited to begin with. We already know that the small amount of police provided was highly unusual.

The state legislatures had every opportunity to act before the certification. Only an handful of fringe ultra-MAGA legislators had any intention of taking a the chosen electors.

After Congress certified the election, the legislature couldn’t do anything.
The states know the truth. Saying the truth may start a real constitutional crisis. W went from a people that trusted leadership several decades ago to one that does not now. As long as we do not rise up, they do not care. Do you support Israel or Islam? Your party is getting closer and closer to having that conversation. And the fools who educated people and allowed people into our nation that caused this. I sure hope they do not start the terrorist stuff here.

They have been proven guilty.

The Republican Party assumes you’re innocent even when you’ve been proven guilty, but only if you’re in the cult.
Odd we've never seen you admonishing your fellow cultists when they start their "91 felonies" chant. Oh, that's right, you've led the cheer yourself.

Lone Wanderer

That's enough of playing whack a mole with your half truths and falsehoods.

Let's honestly consider a question:

Do you think Team Trump will attempt your defense in court?

Yes or no? I say: obviously not, it's very stupid and weak and false.

Your thoughts?
I'm not sure what Trump will attempt in defense, because the system is so thoroughly corrupt. I figure they'll probably get him on something. Unless he agrees to not run for president, they will keep up the investigations, lawsuits, and charges.

Actually the SOS of each state had the power to act. There is evidence those elections never should have been certified. The SOS's knew and certified anyway. Many threatening county officials who objected. Try the truth. GA. is trying to take their SOS off the election board for the next election.

Why would they do that? I just told you why.
No SoS had any intention of doing anything that you mentioned either.

And even if they wanted to, they had plenty of opportunity to do so.

After certification, they had no power. There weren’t any options left.

It’s the same story.

Odd we've never seen you admonishing your fellow cultists when they start their "91 felonies" chant. Oh, that's right, you've led the cheer yourself.
Am I not allowed to have an opinion?

No SoS had any intention of doing anything that you mentioned either.

And even if they wanted to, they had plenty of opportunity to do so.

After certification, they had no power. There weren’t any options left.

It’s the same story.
No SOS was going to dispute a result they wanted. They were complicit with the fraud. GA. has all but proven it. The AZ SOS and the MI. SOS threatened county officials. Those threats are documented.

No SOS was going to dispute a result they wanted. They were complicit with the fraud. GA. has all but proven it. The AZ SOS and the MI. SOS threatened county officials. Those threats are documented.
It’s always a goddam conspiracy.

Either way, we both agree that this was never going to happen so there was nothing left to “distract” from on January 6th. It was already over.

Forum List

Back