Trump supporters: I feel sorry for you..

Papageorgio, post: 17762035
I think the best thing about Trump winning is the left going crazy every day since the election. It is absolutely the best entertainment. Every day something gets their panties in a wad and they go crazy.

You can be sure there were plenty of intelligent, decent highly moral people of great character in Germany that went crazy (opposed is the better word) as Adolph and the Brownshirts came to power in Germany.

Fortunately in America at this time the people of intellect and of higher moral character are a solid majority and our legal system and our free system of government and our economy is wuite strong and capable of overcoming the temporary debacle that is Trump and his deplorable following.

That is the biggest load of crapola I have read in a long time. How can anyone honestly say they had higher moral people with great character voted for Clinton? That is the reason I couldn't vote for her or Trump, they were both morally bankrupt!

You left wing nut jobs are still clueless as to why Trump got elected. He got elected because with Clinton they were getting the same old corrupt politician that would hurt their economic interest. They weren't getting heard and with Trump there could be a possibility that they might.

Your Germany comparison is just laughable BS and is another example of the left just being stupid.

Papageorgio, post: 17764611
That is the biggest load of crapola I have read in a long time. How can anyone honestly say they had higher moral people with great character voted for Clinton?

The racists, homophobes sexists, and religious bigots are tightly represented in the Trump camp.

Trump is a liar and a fraud so much beyond all historical political fraud and deception that no Trump voter has any self respect, character or virtue left with regard to politics and ideology.

Hillary Clinton is no where near the lewd crude racist dog whistle blowing Trump.

Your assessment that Secretary Clinton is corrupt and based on right wing lies.

Those liars have been chasing her since she worked on Watergate.

Lies about the Clinton Foundation have been refuted again and again on this forum.

There is not one single charge of corruption or criminality or negligence on her part that has stuck through the decades of service to this country.

The economy is good and would have been better off with a Clinton Presidency.

Trump has not done jackshit that improves the lives of the down in the dumps flyover country worker.

His kids just asked the labor department to approve 70 foreign workers for Maralago.

He bragged about sexually assaulting women on tape.

He mocked a disabled journalist.

He said McCain was not a war hero because he got captured after he got five deferrements from serving in that war.

Trump voters are deplorable. Hillary was right.

That is the biggest load of crapola I have read in a long time. How can anyone honestly say they had higher moral people with great character voted for Clinton?

The racists, homophobes sexists, and religious bigots are tightly represented in the Trump camp.

Trump is a liar and a fraud so much beyond all historical political fraud and deception that no Trump voter has any self respect, character or virtue left with regard to politics and ideology.

Hillary Clinton is no where near the lewd crude racist dog whistle blowing Trump.

Your assessment that Secretary Clinton is corrupt and based on right wing lies.

Those liars have been chasing her since she worked on Watergate.

Lies about the Clinton Foundation have been refuted again and again on this forum.

There is not one single charge of corruption or criminality or negligence on her part that has stuck through the decades of service to this country.

The economy is good and would have been better off with a Clinton Presidency.

Trump has not done jackshit that improves the lives of the down in the dumps flyover country worker.

His kids just asked the labor department to approve 70 foreign workers for Maralago.

He bragged about sexually assaulting women on tape.

He mocked a disabled journalist.

He said McCain was not a war hero because he got captured after he got five deferrements from serving in that war.

Trump voters are deplorable. Hillary was right.

I am not going to argue with a stupid partisan that can't ever admit when their side is wrong because it is pointless. Nice how you avoided my whole statement and instead settled for Trump was worse. Lol! Your candidate was morally bankrupt as was Trump. The two parties gave us scum for candidates and you partisan idiots went right along with it, you have no one to blame but yourselves for our situation today.

You left wing nut jobs are still clueless as to why Trump got elected. He got elected because with Clinton they were getting the same old corrupt politician that would hurt their economic interest.

That is what is insane. Clinton would not and could not hurt the typical Trump voter's economic interest. Just like Trump will do nothing to help them. He's deregulating the banking industry and destroying health care delivery as we speak.

The only thing he's done is get a conservative judge on the SCOTUS that will assist Republicans in deregulating the financial sector.

That plus cutting taxes for the rich again and digging trickle down up from the grave one more time.

That will help flyover country workers how?

Papageorgio, post: 17766020
am not going to argue with a stupid partisan that can't ever admit when their side is wrong because it is pointless.

You can't provide specifics as to what Democrats did wrong economically.

That's why you won't argue. You have no basis to stand on.

On economics the past eight years from where we started, what did Democrats do wrong?

I agree with most of this except maybe the first couple of sentences.
Most of the people who voted for Trump are sick and tired of being sick and tired. They wanted change. Trump gave them hope. I have no doubt most of those people bust their ass every day to keep their heads above water.

Another inexperienced man also promised hope and change eight years ago. He was a huckster, too.

I guess the poor bastards thought a guy with even LESS experience, and who lied even MORE, would be the best choice for them.

Go figure.

And what were they sick and tired of? Post election studies and surveys shows racism is what drove people to vote for Trump.

Obama had served in public office, so he wasn't all that inexperienced and what he really produced if you are actually honest enough to look at the fucking truth was change and he saved us from a depression along 7 years of consecutive job growth.

Those people who voted for Trump are the same ones who voted in the republican majority that screwed up the country. They voted against their own best interests just as they did when they voted for Trump.
Trump most certainly exploited the bigotry in the GOP. Without a doubt. I said it many times last year during the campaign that was exactly what he was doing.

Example:

Back to the subject at hand, Kasich sucks… That's why nobody voted for him
We had at least four real conservatives, including Kasich, to choose from in the primaries, but you tards chose a New York limousine liberal con artist and game show host.

Why? Because like all good hucksters, Trump knew your weakness. He came out attacking Mexicans and Muslims, and you fell immediately in love with him.

After years and years and years of whining about the GOP losing because it never nominated a real conservative, it turned out what you really wanted was a world class ignorant bigot.

So, quoting your own opinions is evidence of your opinions being true?

Good grief man, seek help. And I really man that.

You left wing nut jobs are still clueless as to why Trump got elected. He got elected because with Clinton they were getting the same old corrupt politician that would hurt their economic interest.

That is what is insane. Clinton would not and could not hurt the typical Trump voter's economic interest. Just like Trump will do nothing to help them. He's deregulating the banking industry and destroying health care delivery as we speak.

The only thing he's done is get a conservative judge on the SCOTUS that will assist Republicans in deregulating the financial sector.

That plus cutting taxes for the rich again and digging trickle down up from the grave one more time.

That will help flyover country workers how?

Trump is already having departments deregulate government overreach which helps small businesses out which the Democratic Party seems intent on killing them so you are wrong. Hillary purposed lots of new regs.

Papageorgio, post: 17766020
am not going to argue with a stupid partisan that can't ever admit when their side is wrong because it is pointless.

You can't provide specifics as to what Democrats did wrong economically.

That's why you won't argue. You have no basis to stand on.

On economics the past eight years from where we started, what did Democrats do wrong?

Again, you are being dishonest and only quoted part of my post. I was responding to your moral superiority and your dishonesty here shows you are not.

I understand your reluctance to pursue the subject and want to change the subject quickly.

Papageorgio, post: 17766452
Again, you are being dishonest and only quoted part of my post.

I responded to part of your post. What are you afraid of that you cannot respond to specifics at all?

How can anyone honestly say they had higher moral people with great character voted for Clinton?

I responded to that in full.

There is nothing dishonest about citing a specific point and responding to it.

What's dishonest is complaining about editing to avoid an open and honest discussion.

Clinton has moral superiority over Trump. Plus a much greater grasp of the issues.

What makes you think they are equals?

Papageorgio, post: 17766361
Trump is already having departments deregulate government overreach which helps small businesses out which the Democratic Party seems intent on killing them so you are wrong. Hillary purposed lots of new regs.

Why do you parrot rightwing propaganda as seemingly a fact?

Why in the hell would Democrats 'seem' intent on killing small businesses?

They are not intent on anything like that.

Tell us what regulations Trump got rid of that will directly help small businesses.

Papageorgio, post: 17766452
Again, you are being dishonest and only quoted part of my post.

I responded to part of your post. What are you afraid of that you cannot respond to specifics at all?

How can anyone honestly say they had higher moral people with great character voted for Clinton?

I responded to that in full.

There is nothing dishonest about citing a specific point and responding to it.

What's dishonest is complaining about editing to avoid an open and honest discussion.

Clinton has moral superiority over Trump. Plus a much greater grasp of the issues.

What makes you think they are equals?

Arguing who is morally superior with those two is like arguing whether a chicken or an ostrich is a bird. They are both birds.

Papageorgio, post: 17766361

Why do you parrot rightwing propaganda as seemingly a fact?

Why in the hell would Democrats 'seem' intent on killing small businesses?

They are not intent on anything like that.

Tell us what regulations Trump got rid of that will directly help small businesses.

They are delaying and reviewing the lease interchange rule, that needed to be axed a long time ago. The are now reviewing the fishing industry rules also. The lease interchange agreement will allow companies to operate as the have been, it could of potentially killed the whole motorcoach industry. There is now talk of delaying the ELD ruling set to start in December, that was a burden to small trucking companies. Those are the regs that working Americans worry about, it effects their jobs and the way they make a living.

F+F's share of the market went from 70 to 30% in 2003 when Booooshie crony private institutions took over, selling to anyone who breathed...

So you can't comment on her posts and the facts the lay with in. All you have is blah, blah, Democratic propaganda, blah blah. Refreshing, we know what you are going to post before you post more stupid.
Can you read?
Do you ever know what you're talking about?

Ever??

Democrats didn't block these bills ... they didn't have to -- Republicans wouldn't let them get voted on by a full chamber.

S.1508 was reported out of committee. Republican leadership never sent the bill to the Senate floor for an up/down vote.

S.190 was reported out of committee. Republican leadership never sent the bill to the Senate floor for an up/down vote.

H.R.2575 was not supported by the Bush administration and never made it out of committee.

H.R.1461 was reported out of committee and passed in the House. It was such a horrible bill, even Bush ripped it up; and again, Republican leadership wouldn't send the bill to the Senate floor for a full up/down vote.

The Administration has long called for legislation to create a stronger, more effective regulatory regime to improve oversight of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Federal Home Loan Banks ("housing government-sponsored enterprises" or "housing GSEs") and appreciates the considerable efforts of Chairman Oxley and Chairman Baker in crafting H.R. 1461. However,

H.R. 1461 fails to include key elements that are essential to protect the safety and soundness of the housing finance system and the broader financial system at large. As a result, the Administration opposes the bill.

George W. Bush: Statement of Administration Policy: H.R. 1461 - Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2005

Yes I do.

April: The Administration’s FY02 budget declares that the size of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is “a potential problem,” because “financial trouble of a large GSE could cause strong repercussions in financial markets, affecting Federally insured entities and economic activity.”

May: The President calls for the disclosure and corporate governance principles contained in his 10-point plan for corporate responsibility to apply to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. (OMB Prompt Letter to OFHEO, 5/29/02)

January: Freddie Mac announces it has to restate financial results for the previous three years.

February: The Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight (OFHEO) releases a report explaining that “although investors perceive an implicit Federal guarantee of [GSE] obligations,” “the government has provided no explicit legal backing for them.” As a consequence, unexpected problems at a GSE could immediately spread into financial sectors beyond the housing market. (“Systemic Risk: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Role of OFHEO,” OFHEO Report, 2/4/03)

September: Fannie Mae discloses SEC investigation and acknowledges OFHEO’s review found earnings manipulations.

September: Treasury Secretary John Snow testifies before the House Financial Services Committee to recommend that Congress enact “legislation to create a new Federal agency to regulate and supervise the financial activities of our housing-related government sponsored enterprises” and set prudent and appropriate minimum capital adequacy requirements.

October: Fannie Mae discloses $1.2 billion accounting error.

November: Council of the Economic Advisers (CEA) Chairman Greg Mankiw explains that any “legislation to reform GSE regulation should empower the new regulator with sufficient strength and credibility to reduce systemic risk.” To reduce the potential for systemic instability, the regulator would have “broad authority to set both risk-based and minimum capital standards” and “receivership powers necessary to wind down the affairs of a troubled GSE.” (N. Gregory Mankiw, Remarks At The Conference Of State Bank Supervisors State Banking Summit And Leadership, 11/6/03)

February: The President’s FY05 Budget again highlights the risk posed by the explosive growth of the GSEs and their low levels of required capital, and called for creation of a new, world-class regulator: “The Administration has determined that the safety and soundness regulators of the housing GSEs lack sufficient power and stature to meet their responsibilities, and therefore…should be replaced with a new strengthened regulator.” (2005 Budget Analytic Perspectives, pg. 83)

February: CEA Chairman Mankiw cautions Congress to “not take [the financial market’s] strength for granted.” Again, the call from the Administration was to reduce this risk by “ensuring that the housing GSEs are overseen by an effective regulator.” (N. Gregory Mankiw, Op-Ed, “Keeping Fannie And Freddie’s House In Order,” Financial Times, 2/24/04)

June: Deputy Secretary of Treasury Samuel Bodman spotlights the risk posed by the GSEs and called for reform, saying “We do not have a world-class system of supervision of the housing government sponsored enterprises (GSEs), even though the importance of the housing financial system that the GSEs serve demands the best in supervision to ensure the long-term vitality of that system. Therefore, the Administration has called for a new, first class, regulatory supervisor for the three housing GSEs: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Federal Home Loan Banking System.” (Samuel Bodman, House Financial Services Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations Testimony, 6/16/04)

April: Treasury Secretary John Snow repeats his call for GSE reform, saying “Events that have transpired since I testified before this Committee in 2003 reinforce concerns over the systemic risks posed by the GSEs and further highlight the need for real GSE reform to ensure that our housing finance system remains a strong and vibrant source of funding for expanding homeownership opportunities in America… Half-measures will only exacerbate the risks to our financial system.” (Secretary John W. Snow, “Testimony Before The U.S. House Financial Services Committee,” 4/13/05)

July: Two Bear Stearns hedge funds invested in mortgage securities collapse.

August: President Bush emphatically calls on Congress to pass a reform package for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, saying “first things first when it comes to those two institutions. Congress needs to get them reformed, get them streamlined, get them focused, and then I will consider other options.” (President George W. Bush, Press Conference, The White House, 8/9/07)

September: RealtyTrac announces foreclosure filings up 243,000 in August – up 115 percent from the year before.

September: Single-family existing home sales decreases 7.5 percent from the previous month – the lowest level in nine years. Median sale price of existing homes fell six percent from the year before.

December: President Bush again warns Congress of the need to pass legislation reforming GSEs, saying “These institutions provide liquidity in the mortgage market that benefits millions of homeowners, and it is vital they operate safely and operate soundly. So I’ve called on Congress to pass legislation that strengthens independent regulation of the GSEs – and ensures they focus on their important housing mission. The GSE reform bill passed by the House earlier this year is a good start. But the Senate has not acted. And the United States Senate needs to pass this legislation soon.” (President George W. Bush, Discusses Housing, The White House, 12/6/07)

January: Bank of America announces it will buy Countrywide.

January: Citigroup announces mortgage portfolio lost $18.1 billion in value.

February: Assistant Secretary David Nason reiterates the urgency of reforms, says “A new regulatory structure for the housing GSEs is essential if these entities are to continue to perform their public mission successfully.” (David Nason, Testimony On Reforming GSE Regulation, Senate Committee On Banking, Housing And Urban Affairs, 2/7/08)

March: Bear Stearns announces it will sell itself to JPMorgan Chase.

March: Pres

ident Bush calls on Congress to take action and “move forward with reforms on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. They need to continue to modernize the FHA, as well as allow State housing agencies to issue tax-free bonds to homeowners to refinance their mortgages.” (President George W. Bush, Remarks To The Economic Club Of New York, New York, NY, 3/14/08)

April: President Bush urges Congress to pass the much needed legislation and “modernize Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. [There are] constructive things Congress can do that will encourage the housing market to correct quickly by … helping people stay in their homes.” (President George W. Bush, Meeting With Cabinet, the White House, 4/14/08)

May: President Bush issues several pleas to Congress to pass legislation reforming Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac before the situation deteriorates further.

“Americans are concerned about making their mortgage payments and keeping their homes. Yet Congress has failed to pass legislation I have repeatedly requested to modernize the Federal Housing Administration that will help more families stay in their homes, reform Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to ensure they focus on their housing mission, and allow State housing agencies to issue tax-free bonds to refinance sub-prime loans.” (President George W. Bush, Radio Address, 5/3/08)

“The government ought to be helping creditworthy people stay in their homes. And one way we can do that – and Congress is making progress on this – is the reform of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. That reform will come with a strong, independent regulator.” (President George W. Bush, Meeting With The Secretary Of The Treasury, the White House, 5/19/08)

“Congress needs to pass legislation to modernize the Federal Housing Administration, reform Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to ensure they focus on their housing mission, and allow State housing agencies to issue tax-free bonds to refinance subprime loans.” (President George W. Bush, Radio Address, 5/31/08)

June: As foreclosure rates continued to rise in the first quarter, the President once again asks Congress to take the necessary measures to address this challenge, saying “we need to pass legislation to reform Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.” (President George W. Bush, Remarks At Swearing In Ceremony For Secretary Of Housing And Urban Development, Washington, D.C., 6/6/08)

July: Congress heeds the President’s call for action and passes reform of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as it becomes clear that the institutions are failing.

In 2005– Senator John McCain partnered with three other Senate Republicans to reform the government’s involvement in lending.
Democrats blocked this reform, too.

More… Not only did democrats not act on these warnings but Barack Obama put one of the major Sub-Prime Slime players on his campaign as finance chairperson.

F+F's share of the market went from 70 to 30% in 2003 when Booooshie crony private institutions took over, selling to anyone who breathed...

And they were fined for 400 million.
Fannie Mae Fined $400M for Bad Accounting
Republicans were in charge for Bush's first six years and got zero GSE reform bills to Bush's desk; Democrats were in charge for Bush's final two years and got one to him.

Brain-dead cons blame Democrats.

When speaking to fellow Republicans, Bush credited Republican policies for the housing boom (before it went bust)

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all-time high." ~ George Bush, 9.2.2004, RNC acceptance speech

Brain-dead cons blame Democrats.

giphy.gif

Right
:laugh:
Dems can never do wrong
What will you do when you find out there is corruption in both parties?
only republicans are honest.

Dems can never do wrong

Wrong like this - NEVER.

Trump ends covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria, a move sought by Moscow

Trump ends covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria, a move sought by Moscow

What Kremlin wants Kremlin gets from the spineless compromised, Putin-approved Orange Clown.
there is just so much junior that you don't understand and it can't be explained to you. It would truly go over your head.

Trump supporters: You folks are honest, hard working people, who sincerely want the best for America. I applaud you efforts to make our country a better place. I feel sorry for you though. You backed a President who thinks he's above the law, who thinks the executive branch of government functions just like a for profit business, who thinks he can bully Judges, Senators, Congressman, and Governors. Who thinks making deals with countries like Russia to enrich himself and his family while he's President is "no big thing" I'm an older guy, and I've seen how things like this end, and it's not pretty. The end for Trump and Co. is not yet, but it's coming, and it's coming fast.....
:boohoo:

I definitely don't feel sorry for Trump supporters.

Trump made it clear that he was a nasty, abusive person during his campaign - and that he held beliefs that were nothing short of delusional.

Anyone who voted for him has serious problems - not the least of which is a lack of compassion for their fellow human beings.

People that believe 'mean and nasty' are their philosophy of life deserve what they get.

Screw 'em!

If they're any of them I feel sorry for it's the REAL Republicans (aka RINOS) that have seen their party stolen from them by a bunch of deplorables (aka pitiful dumbasses).

On the other hand it was these 'real Republicans' that started a culture of blatantly lying...saying ANYTHING to get elected...and who've been appealing to STUPID since the 1980s.

Trump and the Trumpanzies are monsters created by the RINOS.

So, on second thought...

Screw 'em too!

Trump supporters: You folks are honest, hard working people, who sincerely want the best for America. I applaud you efforts to make our country a better place. I feel sorry for you though. You backed a President who thinks he's above the law, who thinks the executive branch of government functions just like a for profit business, who thinks he can bully Judges, Senators, Congressman, and Governors. Who thinks making deals with countries like Russia to enrich himself and his family while he's President is "no big thing" I'm an older guy, and I've seen how things like this end, and it's not pretty. The end for Trump and Co. is not yet, but it's coming, and it's coming fast.....

Trump made it clear that he was a nasty, abusive person during his campaign - and that he held beliefs that were nothing short of delusional.

Anyone who voted for him has serious problems - not the least of which is a lack of compassion for their fellow human beings.

People that believe 'mean and nasty' are their philosophy of life deserve what they get.

Screw 'em!
don't you worry little head off, we don't care about you either.

Screw 'em!

Then why did you reply?

Screw 'em!

Then why did you reply?
so you knew.

Forum List

Back