Trump supporters: I feel sorry for you..

Trump supporters: You folks are honest, hard working people, who sincerely want the best for America. I applaud you efforts to make our country a better place. I feel sorry for you though. You backed a President who thinks he's above the law, who thinks the executive branch of government functions just like a for profit business, who thinks he can bully Judges, Senators, Congressman, and Governors. Who thinks making deals with countries like Russia to enrich himself and his family while he's President is "no big thing" I'm an older guy, and I've seen how things like this end, and it's not pretty. The end for Trump and Co. is not yet, but it's coming, and it's coming fast.....
:boohoo:

I definitely don't feel sorry for Trump supporters.

Trump made it clear that he was a nasty, abusive person during his campaign - and that he held beliefs that were nothing short of delusional.

Anyone who voted for him has serious problems - not the least of which is a lack of compassion for their fellow human beings.

People that believe 'mean and nasty' are their philosophy of life deserve what they get.

Screw 'em!
don't you worry little head off, we don't care about you either.

Then why did you reply?
so you knew.

So, apparently you cared that I knew?

Trump supporters: You folks are honest, hard working people, who sincerely want the best for America. I applaud you efforts to make our country a better place. I feel sorry for you though. You backed a President who thinks he's above the law, who thinks the executive branch of government functions just like a for profit business, who thinks he can bully Judges, Senators, Congressman, and Governors. Who thinks making deals with countries like Russia to enrich himself and his family while he's President is "no big thing" I'm an older guy, and I've seen how things like this end, and it's not pretty. The end for Trump and Co. is not yet, but it's coming, and it's coming fast.....

Trump made it clear that he was a nasty, abusive person during his campaign - and that he held beliefs that were nothing short of delusional.

Anyone who voted for him has serious problems - not the least of which is a lack of compassion for their fellow human beings.

People that believe 'mean and nasty' are their philosophy of life deserve what they get.

Screw 'em!

Then why did you reply?
so you knew.

yep! had to ensure you understood the position I had. we're always having to provide guidance and knowledge.

Screw 'em!

Then why did you reply?
so you knew.

yep! had to ensure you understood the position I had. we're always having to provide guidance and knowledge.

So the truth is that you do care about what I think...

How touching....

I certainly care what you think...because jackasses like yourself are ruining my country!

:anj_stfu::ahole-1::finger3:

Then why did you reply?
so you knew.

How touching....

I certainly care what you think...because jackasses like yourself are ruining my country!
you've seen your country so badly governed in the last eight years, one could only conclude the change too much for you. I get it. postpartum condition eh?

Then why did you reply?
so you knew.

How touching....

you've seen your country so badly governed in the last eight years, one could only conclude the change too much for you. I get it. postpartum condition eh?

I'm not going to bother posting the accomplishments of the Obama administration. It's obvious that your completely delusional and intend to remain that way.

so you knew.

How touching....

I'm not going to bother posting the accomplishments of the Obama administration. It's obvious that your completely delusional and intend to remain that way.
and that's why hitlery lost because he was doing so well. too funny. when the facts hit you right in the puss, that's your response, I get it.

and why he lost the house and the senate. and why more governorship are conservative. cause he was doing great.

Then why did you reply?
so you knew.

How touching....

It is Democrats and Republicans that are ruining the country and people like yourself keep voting for them and accepting their corruption.

Then why did you reply?
so you knew.

How touching....

It is Democrats and Republicans that are ruining the country and people like yourself keep voting for them and accepting their corruption.
all exposed by trumps victory.

jc456, post: 17767577
you've seen your country so badly governed in the last eight years, one could only conclude the change too much for you.

The only 8 years of badly governed America was the 8 years prior to Obama.

Do you recall the mess 8 years of Bush did to this country.

Republicans have resumed governing badly with the dumbest SOB the top position.

I know Trump is an ignorant dog whistling hate monger and kleptocrat, but I still don't believe Trump can fuck America up as bad as Bush 43 did.

Lots of dead wounded and desolate people were left in GWB's wake.

But perhaps Trump will surprise me and be even worse.

tumblr_njstj0XqhF1s03lrno1_500.gif

I support Trump. Come and get you some losers.

jc456, post: 17767577
you've seen your country so badly governed in the last eight years, one could only conclude the change too much for you.

The only 8 years of badly governed America was the 8 years prior to Obama.

Do you recall the mess 8 years of Bush did to this country.

Republicans have resumed governing badly with the dumbest SOB the top position.

I know Trump is an ignorant dog whistling hate monger and kleptocrat, but I still don't believe Trump can fuck America up as bad as Bush 43 did.

Lots of dead wounded and desolate people were left in GWB's wake.

But perhaps Trump will surprise me and be even worse.
so you have nothing of value in this post of yours. welcome to america.

so you have nothing of value in this post of yours. welcome to america

So you think America was governed better from 2000 to 2009, than it was from 2009 to 2017

I'd like you to make the case based on something.

eagle1462010, post: 17767805
I support Trump. Come and get you some losers.

We know you are not very smart. Is that part of the fleet Trump lost heading for India instead of North Korea?
You guys know so much.....................It's impressive..................Like how Trump would never run.........how he would never win the primaries.......and could never beat the Hildabeast...............

You guys are Impressive.

eagle1462010, post: 17770679
You guys know so much.....................It's impressive..................Like how Trump would never run.........how he would never win the primaries.......and could never beat the Hildabeast...............

Yep we thought that racial, sexual and religious bigotry was contained in the US. We were wrong. And you are proud of its revival? Why?

eagle1462010, post: 17770679

Yep we thought that racial, sexual and religious bigotry was contained in the US. We were wrong. And you are proud of its revival? Why?
So you resort to your a Bigot because we don't agree..................that is expected...............How did you come to that conclusion...........because I support Trump and not the Hildabeast...........tsk tsk.................

I'm so shocked.

Try getting a job instead of spending your idle time thinking about me........................

Next fool who can't afford a real violin

eagle1462010, post: 17770699
So you resort to your a Bigot because we don't agree..................that is expected...............How did you come to that conclusion...........because I support Trump and not the Hildabeast...........tsk tsk.................

I didn't say you are a bigot. I am saying Trump politically activated the bigotry that does exist in this country like no other presidential candidate since Reagan.

His top adviser ran a www news site where racists and white nationalists devote much of their time.

Bannon may not hold these views but he knows how to profit from them.

Trump is a prime example on how to profit off of bigotry in the political world.

Do you say racism, Islamamaphobia, homophobia, sexism do not exist in Wisconsin, Ohio and Pennsylvania to the extent where 70,000 voters were motivated to vote for Trump based on phobic fear?

What we learned in 2016 is that the electoral college renders power to the darkest elements in American society by default to rural red states.

California and all major cities are under represented under the electoral college system.

Trump continues to stoke bigot's fears with his Election Commission seeking to produce a report that falsely ''proves" that he would have won the popular vote if it wasn't for all those three million illegal dark haired and darker skinned foreigners voting in our election.

Trump is a racist dog whistler just on that issue alone.

Do you argue that states should send Trump your voter record with SS number, political affiliation and voting history because you fear that three million non-citizen latinos voted for Hillary in 2016.

Trump is nuts. I want to know if you fall in line on this bigoted election fraud commission actions by Trump.

Do you?

Forum List

Back