Trump Summons Schumer To White House

No.
So you are willing to look like an ignorant partisan because someone else did it years ago?
You and your fellow far rightwing minions did it for 8 years straight with no problem, despite when myself and others on here were telling you. exactly. what. you. are. trying. to. tell. us. now. about. the. 60. %. rule.

Turn about is fair play.

Again, here's the quote from the Donald himself...

"Well if you say who gets fired it always has to be the top.
I mean problems start from the top, it has to start from the top and they have to get solved from the top and the President is the leader.
And he has to get everybody in a room and he has to lead.
You know the interesting thing is in 25 years, in 50 years, in a 100 years from now...
When the government, its, its, when they talk about the government shutdown, they're gonna be talking about the President of the United States.
Who was the President at that time? They're not gonna be talking about who the head of the House was, the head of the Senate who's running things in Washington.

So, I really think the pressure is on the President."

The democrats have crowed one too many times about the GOP being in power and getting nothing done.

It is TIME for THE NUCLEAR FUCKING OPTION on all items.

I would start SLAMMING bills through that completely ASS FUCK the dems.

Fuck it. I would start slamming through BLATANTLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL shit, like the dems did with Obamacare.

FUCK THESE BITCHES.

It is TIME for them to pay. Enough is enough.

If the worthless GOP wants to redeem itself, NOW is the time to, what was the phrase???

START GOVERNING.

LoL - Angry lil Trumpkin ain't ya?

trump_supporter-2-14.jpg

You and your fellow far rightwing minions did it for 8 years straight with no problem, despite when myself and others on here were telling you. exactly. what. you. are. trying. to. tell. us. now. about. the. 60. %. rule.

Turn about is fair play.

Again, here's the quote from the Donald himself...
No, you are correct.

The Senate needs to kill the 60% rule, ass fuck the democrats with shit that will kill that party for decades, the re-establish the 60% rule.

I agree with you.

:beer:

The democrats have crowed one too many times about the GOP being in power and getting nothing done.

It is TIME for THE NUCLEAR FUCKING OPTION on all items.

I would start SLAMMING bills through that completely ASS FUCK the dems.

Fuck it. I would start slamming through BLATANTLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL shit, like the dems did with Obamacare.

FUCK THESE BITCHES.

It is TIME for them to pay. Enough is enough.

If the worthless GOP wants to redeem itself, NOW is the time to, what was the phrase???

START GOVERNING.
Uh oh...we got anudda one. Mayday, MAYDAY, we have another triggered snowflake.

dy5859e3df.gif

If you idiots had balanced the budget, you wouldn't be BEGGING to Print More Money!

The Crying Republicans have been in power & controlled the purse for 4 years now!
I am NOT a Republican. That is a worthless, dog shit party controlled by a worthless mush-mouthed idiot from Kentucky (and he give the good folks of Kentucky a bad name).

For the 50th time, the Dems, with the help of their lapdog media, are trying to re-run the playbook from 1995, where they stonewall on the budget, cause a government shutdown, and blame the GOP.

The Republicans have more faults that I can possibly list, but this horseshit is SQUARELY on the obstructionist, party-over-people DEMOCRATS. They are pushing for a completely separate bill on immigration BEFORE the budget resolution, when DACA will not expire until March 2019, if I recall correctly.

Yep. That's what this fight is about. Except the hack propaganda outlets are telling the Tard Herd only one half of the WHOLE truth.

The Republicans want to print more money and borrow more money from China, and the Democrats want amnesty for the Dreamers.

And the pseudocon Tard Herd is only mad with the one side. They have completely forgotten how apoplectic they were for EIGHT YEARS about overspending.

Imagine that!
Interesting piece of information and very informative.

Maybe I was wrong.

Maybe we NEED a good old fashioned shut down to stop the spending.

Maybe I have been working with incomplete information.

Have you linked that info? I am not saying you are wrong. I would love to have it. Thanks.

Uncle Trump should get Schumer in a Jewish Headlock and rub his knuckles on the top of Chuckie's head until he cries "Uncle!".

Then give him a nuclear wedgie.

Yep. That's what this fight is about. Except the hack propaganda outlets are telling the Tard Herd only one half of the WHOLE truth.

The Republicans want to print more money and borrow more money from China, and the Democrats want amnesty for the Dreamers.

And the pseudocon Tard Herd is only mad with the one side. They have completely forgotten how apoplectic they were for EIGHT YEARS about overspending.

Imagine that!
Interesting piece of information and very informative.

Maybe I was wrong.

Maybe we NEED a good old fashioned shut down to stop the spending.

Maybe I have been working with incomplete information.

Have you linked that info? I am not saying you are wrong. I would love to have it. Thanks.
It's been in all the papers!

Do you only listen to hack outlets?

You mean to say you have not even wondered why the government has to shut down!?!?!

THEY ARE OUT OF MONEY!

Every single time the government is facing a shutdown is because they have run out of money. To keep the government going, they have to borrow more money. They have to add to the debt.

How could anyone possibly be ignorant of this?

This is astonishing.

What is Trump offering?
You need to sit down in the BACK OF THE BUS and be quite. The election is over.
Guess you don't remember in 2013 Trump saying of Obama ALL shutdowns fall at the feet of the President Nothing has changed except the orange anuses blame game
Don't remember? Try don't care.

Unlike you lemmings I don't need to be told what to think.
gramps you do need some help

Forum List

Back