Trump Summons Schumer To White House

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
These stupid libtardos are going to cave.

There is no DACA provision to vote on. You can't include something in a Continuing Resolution that hasn't been voted on. No proposals.

Better pull your head out, Schumer.

Liberal petunias will be begging in a week if they don't pass the CR.

Schumer Shutdown

What is Trump offering?

Hmm, CHIP, combat pay for our troops to name a couple... things Democrats are on board for, but only if Republicans cave in to their demands to grant amnesty to hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants.

See this is what really annoys me. Instead of looking out for the common interest, it seems one party (Democrats in this case) only care about being self centered.

Trump should lay it on the line.

If you shut down the government, DACA becomes an issue that is off the table for as long as I am President and I will have them deported before the next Presidential election.

These stupid libtardos are going to cave.

There is no DACA provision to vote on. You can't include something in a Continuing Resolution that hasn't been voted on. No proposals.

Better pull your head out, Schumer.

Liberal petunias will be begging in a week if they don't pass the CR.

Schumer Shutdown
Hope he's packing

If you shut down the government, DACA becomes an issue that is off the table for as long as I am President and I will have them deported before the next Presidential election.

Good luck with that - T-Rump ain't deporting nobody
U.S. judge blocks Trump move to end DACA program for immigrants
Good luck that surviving the first encounter with an appeal. Why do you think there is a March 5 deadline? That is when the courts will overturn that unconstitutional ruling.

But hey, feel free to hang their future on the outcome of that.

Pssssst......!

pssst_hey_you_birthday_party_invite-r5aa5015df19a4cbd8eb9bc81044f45da_zkrqs_540.jpg

Republicans have
  1. The White House
  2. Congress
  3. and the Senate.

Try again with blaming it on the completely powerless Democrats.

Pssssst......!

pssst_hey_you_birthday_party_invite-r5aa5015df19a4cbd8eb9bc81044f45da_zkrqs_540.jpg

Republicans have the White House
Congress
and the Senate.

Try again with blaming it on the completely powerless Democrats.
Get a civics education. Unless of course, you are advocating for doing away with the 60% rule? Cause, I'll be right there with you.

What is Trump offering?

Hmm, CHIP, combat pay for our troops to name a couple... things Democrats are on board for, but only if Republicans cave in to their demands to grant amnesty to hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants.

See this is what really annoys me. Instead of looking out for the common interest, it seems one party (Democrats in this case) only care about being self centered.
Unamerican

Good luck with that - T-Rump ain't deporting nobody
U.S. judge blocks Trump move to end DACA program for immigrants
Isn’t the EO over? How can something that isn’t active a judge makes policy? Since when? The program ended. Extending it requires congress

Forum List

Back