Trump Summons Schumer To White House

Guess you don't remember in 2013 Trump saying of Obama ALL shutdowns fall at the feet of the President Nothing has changed except the orange anuses blame game

Hyper-partisan bitches like Darkwind will INSTANTLY change their tunes if and when 45 pulls a fast one and gets a deal signed at the 11th hour.

He'll then go from blaming the Democrats to saying that "Trump is such a great leader, he got everything organized as a great leader/fuhrer is supposed to do!!"

Watch...

LoLz!!!

But hey, feel free to hang their future on the outcome of that.

We'll get DACA - Trust me. 87% of the American people insist on it
Maybe, but that will have to hinge on the Democrats not shutting down the government. Of course, Trump may not have the intestinal fortitude to play hardball like that.

If, after this vote, the Democrats want to give the Republicans the funds for the wall and other border improvements, AND agree to merit-based immigration without chaining, then DACA has a possibility.

Guess you don't remember in 2013 Trump saying of Obama ALL shutdowns fall at the feet of the President Nothing has changed except the orange anuses blame game

Hyper-partisan bitches like Darkwind will INSTANTLY change their tunes if and when 45 pulls a fast one and gets a deal signed at the 11th hour.

He'll then go from blaming the Democrats to saying that "Trump is such a great leader, he got everything organized as a great leader/fuhrer is supposed to do!!"

Watch...

LoLz!!!

Yep, you sit right here and watch for that. I'll check back with you in about 11 hours.

Donnie Dealmaker is now dazzling Schumer with the Art of the Deal

So if Trump fails to avert a shutdown, it is obviously his fault

Trump should lay it on the line.

If you shut down the government, DACA becomes an issue that is off the table for as long as I am President and I will have them deported before the next Presidential election.
Pssssst......!

pssst_hey_you_birthday_party_invite-r5aa5015df19a4cbd8eb9bc81044f45da_zkrqs_540.jpg

Republicans have
  1. The White House
  2. Congress
  3. and the Senate.

Try again with blaming it on the completely powerless Democrats.
They arent completely powerless. Do you know what a filibuster is?

Get a civics education. Unless of course, you are advocating for doing away with the 60% rule? Cause, I'll be right there with you.
I said PSSSST.....!!!

article-2155691-025519660000044D-207_468x286.jpg

The Republicans have the White House, Congress and the Senate. The Dems are POWERLESS.

What more power do the Republicans need to get what they want done, done?
They want to tear up that annoying piece of paper called the U.S. Constitution.
Civics lesson for you.

The 60% rule is not in the Constitution. It is part of the Senate procedural rules.

Get a civics education. Unless of course, you are advocating for doing away with the 60% rule? Cause, I'll be right there with you.
I said PSSSST.....!!!

article-2155691-025519660000044D-207_468x286.jpg

The Republicans have the White House, Congress and the Senate. The Dems are POWERLESS.

What more power do the Republicans need to get what they want done, done?
I agree.

Get rid of the 60% vote and start ass fucking the goddamn dems on EVERYTHING.

Rape the fucking dems!!!!

They arent completely powerless. Do you know what a filibuster is?
I'm using the same arguments you and your fellow rightwing minions did during President Obama's tenure....REMEMBER?!??
No.
So you are willing to look like an ignorant partisan because someone else did it years ago?
Not to worry. Trump also has a pen and a phone.

It's all good. The Dems are making next November that much easier for the Republicans.

These stupid libtardos are going to cave.

There is no DACA provision to vote on. You can't include something in a Continuing Resolution that hasn't been voted on.
But you sure can vote it down.

D'oh!

You didn't think of that, did you.

The democrats have crowed one too many times about the GOP being in power and getting nothing done.

It is TIME for THE NUCLEAR FUCKING OPTION on all items.

I would start SLAMMING bills through that completely ASS FUCK the dems.

Fuck it. I would start slamming through BLATANTLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL shit, like the dems did with Obamacare.

FUCK THESE BITCHES.

It is TIME for them to pay. Enough is enough.

If the worthless GOP wants to redeem itself, NOW is the time to, what was the phrase???

START GOVERNING.

The democrats have crowed one too many times about the GOP being in power and getting nothing done.

It is TIME for THE NUCLEAR FUCKING OPTION on all items.

I would start SLAMMING bills through that completely ASS FUCK the dems.

Fuck it. I would start slamming through BLATANTLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL shit through, like the dems did with Obamacare.

FUCK THESE BITCHES.

It is TIME for them to pay. Enough is enough.

If the worthless GOP wants to redeem itself, NOW is the time to, what was the phrase???

START GOVERNING.
If you idiots had balanced the budget, you wouldn't be BEGGING to Print More Money!

The Crying Republicans have been in power & controlled the purse for 4 years now!

Yep. That's what this fight is about. Except the hack propaganda outlets are telling the Tard Herd only one half of the WHOLE truth.

The Republicans want to print more money and borrow more money from China, and the Democrats want amnesty for the Dreamers.

And the pseudocon Tard Herd is only mad with the one side. They have completely forgotten how apoplectic they were for EIGHT YEARS about overspending.

Imagine that!

Forum List

Back