Breaking! U.S. Commandos Fail To Penetrate And Scale Trump's Border Wall Prototypes During Tests

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is what I call crucial. If cotton picking commandos can't breach and scale any of the Wall Prototypes, then it's a sure bet wetbacks and other third worlders won't be able to do it. Trumps Wall = Winning and Making America Safe and Great Again.

GettyImages-865157896-640x445.jpg

AP: Border Wall Models Thwart U.S. Commandos in Tests

This is what I call crucial. If cotton picking commandos can't breach and scale any of the Wall Prototypes, then it's a sure bet wetbacks and other third worlders won't be able to do it. Trumps Wall = Winning and Making America Safe and Great Again.

lol.

Anyone motivated would be able to get to the other side. I see easy openings to the left and to the right, e.g.....

• Banned

lol.

Anyone motivated would be able to get to the other side. I see easy openings to the left and to the right, e.g.....
Idiot, each prototype spaced apart was made by a different company so the commandos focused on each separate prototype.

How do you breach a 30 foot wall?

With a 31 foot ladder

• Banned

Did they try tunneling under it? Or they didn't think of that?
The prototypes foundation aided with ground motion sensors will be deep enough to make tunneling impossible.

lol.

Idiot, each prototype spaced apart was made by a different company so the commandos focused on each separate prototype.
Oh really? Lol

Did they try tunneling under it? Or they didn't think of that?
The prototypes foundation aided with ground motion sensors will be deep enough to make tunneling impossible.
All paid for by them messican pesos.

Right...you really believe they can't scale those with rope? or dig under? or take a boat? or a plane? :lol:
Yea, how many broke desolate illegals do you know of that has money to charter a plane or boat ride into the United States?

Breaking: U.S. Commandos prevented from boarding airplanes or boats to enter country.

Forum List

Back