Trump Summons Schumer To White House

Trump should throw Party > Country Schumer in Gitmo over the weekend to let him think about his vote

Things I would like to see:

Donald Trump standing up on the Oval Office Desk and jumping off of it with a flying Elbow to Chuck Schummer's noggin.

Afterwards, President Trump scoops Upchuck up, and then gives him a reverse overhead body slam right on top of The Presidential Seal, then pins him for a three count at which point a referee steps in to raise President Trump's hand as the victor!

OGRjYTc1OTM4NSMvYl9mczdmYjRpR21EYTFqcFhGdFotZF9pM3lzPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vM3BybWNib3A4YXh5YWVzbXoxN2pna2V1MGdhZmV3cmhrYndiNGFqa3BnbmFlYWhudXBhbm43eGJsN29yZzhyby5naWY.gif

giphy.gif

Get a civics education. Unless of course, you are advocating for doing away with the 60% rule? Cause, I'll be right there with you.
I said PSSSST.....!!!

article-2155691-025519660000044D-207_468x286.jpg

The Republicans have the White House, Congress and the Senate. The Dems are POWERLESS.

What more power do the Republicans need to get what they want done, done?

Get a civics education. Unless of course, you are advocating for doing away with the 60% rule? Cause, I'll be right there with you.
I said PSSSST.....!!!

The Republicans have the White House, Congress and the Senate. The Dems are POWERLESS.

9 more votes in the senate. Know the law before posting idiot

Lay off all the New Government Employees Republicans added since they took power in 2014. Budget Problem Solved.
fredgraph.png

I said PSSSST.....!!!

They need Democrats who aren't so stupid as to post this ... if you don't understand how it works, you probably want to shut up.

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

Trump should throw Party > Country Schumer in Gitmo over the weekend to let him think about his vote

True.......that would be what any "decent" banana republic despot would do, correct, Frankie???

(what an :ahole-1:LOL)

Things I would like to see:

Donald Trump standing up on the Oval Office Desk and jumping off of it with a flying Elbow to Chuck Schummer's noggin.

Afterwards, President Trump scoops Upchuck up, and then gives him a reverse overhead body slam right on top of The Presidential Seal, then pins him for a three count at which point a referee steps in to raise President Trump's hand as the victor!

OGRjYTc1OTM4NSMvYl9mczdmYjRpR21EYTFqcFhGdFotZF9pM3lzPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vM3BybWNib3A4YXh5YWVzbXoxN2pna2V1MGdhZmV3cmhrYndiNGFqa3BnbmFlYWhudXBhbm43eGJsN29yZzhyby5naWY.gif

giphy.gif
Things you'd like to see: physical violence.

Trump should lay it on the line.

If you shut down the government, DACA becomes an issue that is off the table for as long as I am President and I will have them deported before the next Presidential election.

Good luck with that - T-Rump ain't deporting nobody
U.S. judge blocks Trump move to end DACA program for immigrants
Isn’t the EO over? How can something that isn’t active a judge makes policy? Since when? The program ended. Extending it requires congress
President Trump extended the deadline till March with an EO, to allow Congress to find a legislative solution which apparently due to The Dems, isn't going to happen because they want it as a campaign issue in 2018.

That's why he should have never extended it because you just can't trust a Leftist Pack of Rats to keep their word or do the right thing.

I said PSSSST.....!!!

They want to tear up that annoying piece of paper called the U.S. Constitution.

Forum List

Back