Trump Stuff

Make America Great AGAIN,

as if America sucks right now? So who really doesn't like or respect their nation? ... cuz they believe their Nation needs change? the NFL or Trump? :dunno:
Yeah, maybe we can not be a laughing stock

Get used to it.

Obama is loved and respected around the world. He literally saved the planet from financial collapse and got the US out of the massive recession caused by the trickle down crap that we will now see happen again.

Trump is the laughingstock of the world and its going to get a lot worse before its over.

Get ready for another recession. Yellan is moving to slow it but it will come. Because of damn pino trump rubber stamping anything that's on his desk and never understanding a word of it.

....at least he's attempting or trying to look like he's attempting to do what cons want. And he's talking to Dems now, more than I can say about most...
While reaching across the isle is a good thing, raising the debt ceiling is NOT
Another bit of hypocrisy from your Peaches in chief
There has been no good President for quite some time now, so, don't make assumptions
What did i assume? lol
I do agree we havent had a good president in decades.
Don't assume I'm a gung ho Trumpie. You may be right though, I really don't pay attention to politics or the news

that's what they bank on.

how do you define 'successful'? getting into a war with NK so he can play out 'wag the dog' & take the heat off mueller's investigation into russian interference with our election?

i'm willing to bet you think it's a hoax, right? am i wrong?

Yeah that's right, he is going to start a war with NK to take the heat off of a political investigation...yeah. That's funny.
What would you have him do? Draw a line in the sand like Obama and then look like a complete fool and do nothing? Or maybe make a useless agreement that still gives NK everything they want and we get nothing but lip service?

North Korea is the empty tin can that the past 5 Presidents and the useless U.N have kicked down the road for decades that finally became a 55 gallon barrel of lead.
They are a very real threat to peace in this world. And if nothing is done, they will have global reach nukes within a few years. 100% going to happen.
But...you think he should write some stern (but not too stern) letters and official complaints and tell the fat kid "now no, no no...be nice"...like Obama and the past four behind him. The "do nothing" crowd is why KN is what they are today. (As well as Iran)

whatever happened to the NK piglet being a 'smart cookie'.... or that 'he is starting to respect us'? LOL!!!! trump is in a pissing contest with an equal nutbag. every time trump opens his anus shaped pie hole... un ratches it up.

yep... obama's 'red line' was a colossal fuck up- i agree. i really don't know if tribblehead would start a war just to get the heat off him; but i don't put anything past captain crazy pants... just remember that millions of people are going vaporize if it goes thermal. are you willing to let it go that far?

as if America sucks right now? So who really doesn't like or respect their nation? ... cuz they believe their Nation needs change? the NFL or Trump? :dunno:
Trump being President is one step up from a Kardashian being President.

Its retarded.
Dems should have had a better candidate. Shows you how bad Hil was

Get used to it.

Obama is loved and respected around the world. He literally saved the planet from financial collapse and got the US out of the massive recession caused by the trickle down crap that we will now see happen again.

Trump is the laughingstock of the world and its going to get a lot worse before its over.

Get ready for another recession. Yellan is moving to slow it but it will come. Because of damn pino trump rubber stamping anything that's on his desk and never understanding a word of it.

Trump being President is one step up from a Kardashian being President.

Its retarded.
Dems should have had a better candidate. Shows you how bad Hil was

damn her for not bending over for pootey poot... becoming a traitor& selling her country out because she wasn't stooooooopid enough to go into hock with the commies.

Forum List

Back