President Trump Makes A Case For Why McCain Should Retire ... Of Be Re-Called

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
President Trump Tweets Video of John McCain Promising 13 Times to Repeal Obamacare

"President Donald Trump tweeted a video on Monday of Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) promising to repeal and replace Obamacare 13 times. McCain derailed Obamacare repeal twice since Trump became president.

Trump
said on Monday, “A few of the many clips of John McCain talking about Repealing & Replacing O’Care. My oh my has he changed-complete turn from years of talk!”

The tweet contained a video in which McCain promised more than 13 times to repeal and replace Obamacare. In the video, McCain called Obamacare a “complete failure.”

The Arizona senator declared, “We don’t want to fix it. We want to replace it.”

At some point promising something then doing the complete opposite stops being 'changing your mind' and / or 'failing to keep your promise' and starts just being a simple case of 'LYING YOUR ASS OFF TO THE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED YOU JUST SO THEY WILL KEEP ELECTING YOU'.

That point for John McCain was Loooong before he made that promise 13 times and betrayed that promise every time.

Promising something 13 times and then breaking those promises over and over is not being a 'Maverick' - It's being a 'LIAR'!

President Trump Tweets Video of John McCain Promising 13 Times to Repeal Obamacare

"President Donald Trump tweeted a video on Monday of Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) promising to repeal and replace Obamacare 13 times. McCain derailed Obamacare repeal twice since Trump became president.

Trump
said on Monday, “A few of the many clips of John McCain talking about Repealing & Replacing O’Care. My oh my has he changed-complete turn from years of talk!”

The tweet contained a video in which McCain promised more than 13 times to repeal and replace Obamacare. In the video, McCain called Obamacare a “complete failure.”

At some point promising something then doing the complete opposite stops being 'changing your mind' and / or 'failing to keep your promise' and starts just being a simple case of 'LYING YOUR ASS OFF TO THE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED YOU JUST SO THEY WILL KEEP ELECTING YOU'.

That point for John McCain was Loooong before he made that promise 13 times and betrayed that promise every time.

Promising something 13 times and then breaking those promises over and over is not being a 'Maverick' - It's being a 'LIAR'!

Ah, well then Rump should be "recalled" for not having a wall, not keeping out Muslims, not "bombing the shit out of ISIS" and not putting Hillary in jail.

Be sure to let us know when that happens. I'll make popcorn.

'juan mcstain' shoulda never held any elective office in the USA but now wth his brain cancer he is even more despicable and dangerous . Course another big problem is stupid 'arizonans' . Everything i just said applies to 'jeff flake' , susan collins , linsey graham and many other so called public servants that collect their livings / money from taxpayers .

Trump

Ah, well then Rump should be "recalled" for not having a wall, not keeping out Muslims, not "bombing the shit out of ISIS" and not putting Hillary in jail.

He does need to get on that wall faster.

The Muslims, his ban was too soft but it was blocked by vile tyrants in judges robes. That's on them

ISIS?

And yes HIllary should be in jail, but really, her entire life is ruined by losing.

The people claiming Trump should be removed from office because he is mentally compromised certainly agree the same thing should be done with Pelosi and Waters.

Trump

You act like Rome was built in a day.
Neither is a 1951 mile wall.

He said mean things to Trump :crybaby:

That's the entirety of Trumps reasoning

And it doesn't help that McCain and Jeff Flake were the ones who called out the Pentagon patriotism-pimping scandal two years ago. That's very inconvenient when you're an orange freak milking mouth foam by trying to foist the blame for politicizing sports onto the black guy.

If the people at Arizona feel that McCain is no longer representing them, they are welcome to vote against him in 2022.

If he's still alive.
Or recall him now.

:lol:

I know you guy, as a rule, dont have a geeat understanding of American civics, but how would that work, exactly?

There is no way to "recall" sitting members of Congress.

McCain is an asshole.

I'm on record, somewhere on this cite admitting that the failure to repeal by congress is proof that their previous repeal votes was bullshit grandstanding.

McCain is part of that, and he, with all of them, owe an explanation to his voters.

Ah, well then Rump should be "recalled" for not having a wall....
Will you PLEASE educate yourself and understand 'Separation of Powers' and the responsibilities / powers of the 3 separate branches of our Govt.

If the people at Arizona feel that McCain is no longer representing them, they are welcome to vote against him in 2022.

If he's still alive.
Or recall him now.

I know you guy, as a rule, dont have a geeat understanding of American civics, but how would that work, exactly?

Maybe now is a good time to change that.

Or just do it the way Obama did it by bringing up charges of corruption like he did against Bob Menendez....

Last edited:

And it doesn't help that McCain and Jeff Flake were the ones who called out the Pentagon patriotism-pimping scandal two years ago. That's very inconvenient when you're an orange freak milking mouth foam by trying to foist the blame for politicizing sports onto the black guy.

Your race baiting is noted.

You are a race baiting asshole.

Trump

A typical hyper-partisan OP.
When McCain correctly stated, that an elected representative are to work for their constituents first and party second, he was 100% correct.
Considering a huge majority of Americans had such a negative opinion of every single healthcare bill the GOP produced, he put people first. Then there's the matter of the way the bills developed and the fact they were pushed through the rank and file, with the rank and file basically clueless about the substance of the bill, because they kept on changing it.
Back when congress didn't have such horrible numbers of public approval and back when things got done, there wasn't the hyper-partisanship in Congress or the nation. This hyper-polarization is stagnating progress and is not providing a representative congress. Both parties are guilty of excluding the other side in the process, when they have the numbers. Doing that, creates a large segment of the American public being not heard and not being represented in the legislative process. That's like taxation, without representation.
America's demographics, clearly show that neither party represents a majority and that independents/moderates are the largest voting block. Talk about under representation.
Also, I'd care to bet, that a huge majority of Americans, agreed with McCain's statement about representing people first. Too bad you and so many others, are blind to a representative government by your dedication to your very narrow ideology.

If he's still alive.
Or recall him now.

Impeachment

Impeachment isn't a "recall".

What "high crimes and misdemeanors" did McCain commit?

There is a difference between McCain not keeping his word and Trump not being able to enact his promises. You can be sure if it were solely up to Trump, many of his campaign promises would have already had been in place: tax reduction, the wall being built, a change in immigration standards etc. On those in which he could make the decision, he did so in most cases. Including the failed Paris Accord, which was just a global welfare deal in which American taxpayers were footing the bill, and TPP. Unfortunately, he requires support from others to pass things.

In regards to healthcare, Trump was not elected because of his deep understanding of health care, he was told by all of the GOP that they just need him to win and they will do their job to repeal and replace. Trump in turn told them, "put a Bill on my desk and I will sign it". See the difference?

There are plenty of things I can disagree with in regards to how Trump delivers a message. I have come to this conclusion though as a relatively logical person; and it's a simple lesson my now passed Father In Law said when speaking about someone we knew, "he's been this way all his life, he's not going to change now".

So ultimately I accept how Trump operates moreso than most people who think he is going to somehow become a weak kneed, plastic politician who smiles and nods to his global donors. Folks, it's not going to happen in all likelihood.

Forum List

Back