Trump Stuff

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Per his campaign slogan, he is trying to make America great according to his vision and perceptions

He won't back down or shy away and I'm glad because he won't let our enemies run rough shod all over us

He says what he thinks and is not afraid to share his opinion with us. He received enough support and votes to win the Presidency

All that is going on in the media and the left is early campaigning for 2020

Rush made the observation yesterday, the media is trying to drive a wedge between Trump and his supporters this is the goal of all their attacks on Trump. So far it isn't working.

Per his campaign slogan, he is trying to make America great according to his vision and perceptions

He won't back down or shy away and I'm glad because he won't let our enemies run rough shod all over us

He says what he thinks and is not afraid to share his opinion with us. He received enough support and votes to win the Presidency

The failure of repeal and replace is great campaign material for 2020. Trump's crass, schoolyard bullying tactics are losing, bigly.

/----/ "Per his campaign slogan, he is trying to make America great according to his vision and perceptions" And what did Obozo do according to his vision and perceptions?
obama  confused.jpg

The failure of repeal and replace is great campaign material for 2020. Trump's crass, schoolyard bullying tactics are losing, bigly.
I view the left and media more as bullies personally. I also think they are proud of it

I view the left and media more as bullies personally. I also think they are proud of it

LOL!!! are you kidding? trump is the biggest bully around, tiny hands down. & the media loooooooooved him when he was running.... always giving him softball interviews & showing an empty podium for hours b4 he would show up for a rally. he was ratings gold for them. too bad it was pretty late in the game they decided to actually do their job & show him for the maniac he is.

do you see anything comically hypocritical that his 3rd wife chose 'cyber bullying' as her pet cause?

/----/ "Per his campaign slogan, he is trying to make America great according to his vision and perceptions" And what did Obozo do according to his vision and perceptions?
View attachment 151471
Dry scalp..

OK

OK
Thanks for your input. Now I see things in a whole new light

....at least he's attempting or trying to look like he's attempting to do what cons want. And he's talking to Dems now, more than I can say about most...

View attachment 151471
Dry scalp..
There's an app for that

OK
there wasnt anything i could say to make you wake up.
Good luck

LOL!!! are you kidding? trump is the biggest bully around, tiny hands down. & the media loooooooooved him when he was running.... always giving him softball interviews & showing an empty podium for hours b4 he would show up for a rally. he was ratings gold for them. too bad it was pretty late in the game they decided to actually do their job & show him for the maniac he is.

do you see anything comically hypocritical that his 3rd wife chose 'cyber bullying' as her pet cause?
As long as he can successfully bully our enemies it's ok with me

....at least he's attempting or trying to look like he's attempting to do what cons want. And he's talking to Dems now, more than I can say about most...
While reaching across the isle is a good thing, raising the debt ceiling is NOT
Another bit of hypocrisy from your Peaches in chief

OK
Good luck
True, you're that boring

While reaching across the isle is a good thing, raising the debt ceiling is NOT
Another bit of hypocrisy from your Peaches in chief
There has been no good President for quite some time now, so, don't make assumptions

OK
Good luck
True, you're that boring
Ok, but what are you? You say be has balls of steel but how many missiles has NK shot since trump said one more and they were fucked? His "red line" has been shit on like a 600LB asian with 234 stomach bugs and pregnant with triplets.
Half of what he campaigned on has been bullshit.
You supporters will probably still say that after he gives 5M people amnesty :lol:

Forum List

Back