Trump spokesman says Ryan may not be fit to be Speaker

Ryan is a true conservative. I cannot agree with him on everything, but he is a true conservative. Trump is.....well......a Lunatic.

Trump is many things but a lunatic, well maybe...

Is Ryan fit to be Speaker of the House?

Yes, and is no different than Gingrich or Boehner and is a lot better than Hastert or Nancy Pelosi to me.

Donald Trump camp need to chill on tearing the political party apart from within because his enemies are stronger in the political world than he is and many things can happen too Caesar Trump even before the Convention...

Trump's a Democrat. Whenever an issue which separated the conservatives from the liberals came up, Trump ALWAYS came down on the side of the liberals. He even said Hillary was the best Secretary of State ever a year after Benghazi. That was the period all of you were foaming at the mouth on a daily basis over Benghazi. Trump was out there telling the world she was the best SecState EVAH!

This limousine liberal wasn't even a registered Republican until last year, morons.

So tell us how the other guys are RINOs, Chumps. :lol:

There are plenty of rich New Yorkers who didn't suck up to the Clintons. You tards are buying the lamest excuses. Why is that?

Where they building buildings.....
Trump's New York properties were built long before Clinton ran for Senate.

See? You just blindly swallowed Trump's bullshit and are desperately trying to make up reasons. And they are bullshit, too.

Chump.

You really are a stupid ass, what, you think he has just one project.....Trump Tower, Trump SoHo, Trump World Tower, you get the picture.:ahole-1:

Ryan is a true conservative. I cannot agree with him on everything, but he is a true conservative. Trump is.....well......a Lunatic.

Yes, and is no different than Gingrich or Boehner and is a lot better than Hastert or Nancy Pelosi to me.

Donald Trump camp need to chill on tearing the political party apart from within because his enemies are stronger in the political world than he is and many things can happen too Caesar Trump even before the Convention...

That sounds like a threat!

Trump's going to need a billion dollars to run for President. He's already got his hand out for donations.

He's going to find a lot of doors closed to him.

There are plenty of rich New Yorkers who didn't suck up to the Clintons. You tards are buying the lamest excuses. Why is that?

Where they building buildings.....:ahole-1:
Please explain how the Clinton Foundation helps people build buildings, retard.

It's amazing how credulous you are.
Clinton-Foundation-donors.jpg

Your stupidity continue to amuse me! :ahole-1:
I asked you to explain how donating to the Clinton Foundation gets buildings built in New York, Chump.

Especially ones which were built before the Clinton Foundation existed, and before Hillary ran for the Senate.

So go ahead. Keep digging your hole, Chump. I'm enjoying you proving your gullibility and stupidity. :lol:
Why would all these countries DONATE to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation? Do you know, or even have an idea in that pea sized brain?

I am not making any threats and just basing my opinion of how those like Ryan, Bush and Romney feel about Caesar Trump...

You do know he could end up like Ted Kennedy or Gary Hart when this is all done with, but Hail Caesar Trump, right?

Trump's going to need a billion dollars to run for President. He's already got his hand out for donations.

He's going to find a lot of doors closed to him.
Billionaire Sheldon Adelson already endorsed him and will be financially helping form a Super Pac..now that the running for the candidacy is virtually over.

I'm going to give away the retards' secret.

They overlook Trump's Democratic bloodline for one reason, and one reason only: He hates Mexicans and Muslims.

That's it.

The racists have flocked to Trump, and are willing to overlook the fact he is a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat, solely because of his anti-Mexican and anti-Muslim rhetoric.

If you aren't a racist like the retards, you are a RINO in their book.

The country is coming full circle. All the political descendants of the racists who came over to the GOP from the Democratic Party half a century ago are rallying around a Democrat again.

I am not making any threats and just basing my opinion of how those like Ryan, Bush and Romney feel about Caesar Trump...

You do know he could end up like Ted Kennedy or Gary Hart when this is all done with, but Hail Caesar Trump, right?

The same way you could...if the stars are just right!

I'm going to give away the retards' secret.

They overlook Trump's Democratic bloodline for one reason, and one reason only: He pretends to hate Mexicans and Muslims.

That's it.

The racists have flocked to Trump, and are willing to overlook the fact he is a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat, solely because of his anti-Mexican and anti-Muslim rhetoric.

If you aren't a racist like the retards, you are a RINO in their book.

He's anti ILLEGAL Hispanic, and wants Congress to stop muslim immigration until the FBI, CIA and HS can devise a way of vetting these criminals and terrorists..... nice try!

It is amazing that you people are supporting someone that is even more liberal than any RINO elected. You people are frigin amazing!

Oh, and where are Donnie's tax returns. I doubt we will ever see them. But you will still support him, blindly,

You will find that is the only common denominator among Trump's Chumps. Every last one of them is a bigot.

It's the only qualification you need to be a good Republican in their book. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

You can be pro abortion. You can be pro gun bans. You can be pro socialized medicine. No problem. As long as you hate darkies, you're in.

The same way you could...if the stars are just right!

What in a sexual scandal?

Or are you wishing for more against me because I do not believe in the nonsense Caesar Trump is spewing?

His political enemies are many, and when you cross the Bush and Romney camps the way he did, well ask Ross Perot how well that worked out for him after he crossed George H.W. Bush?

You will find that is the only common denominator among Trump's Chumps. Every last one of them is a bigot.

It's the only qualification you need to be a good Republican in their book. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

th

Pro gun control. Pro abortion. Pro socialized medicine. Cut and run from Iraq.

The only thing which separates Trump from Obama is his hatred of darkies.

That's. It.

Forum List

Back