Trump spokesman says Ryan may not be fit to be Speaker

Ryan is a true conservative. I cannot agree with him on everything, but he is a true conservative. Trump is.....well......a Lunatic.

No he's not, apparently you are gullible.

If you are allowing Trump to define conservatism, you are changing the conservative mindset and principles for the last 50 years. You are blind to reality.

As a rule I ignore liberal advice on conservatism.

But u listen to Super RINO Trump?

I'm going to give away the retards' secret.

They overlook Trump's Democratic bloodline for one reason, and one reason only: He pretends to hate Mexicans and Muslims.

That's it.

The racists have flocked to Trump, and are willing to overlook the fact he is a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat, solely because of his anti-Mexican and anti-Muslim rhetoric.

If you aren't a racist like the retards, you are a RINO in their book.

He's anti ILLEGAL Hispanic, and wants Congress to stop muslim immigration until the FBI, CIA and HS can devise a way of vetting these criminals and terrorists..... nice try!
And you want him to become King or a Dictator.

They overlook Trump's Democratic bloodline for one reason, and one reason only: He pretends to hate Mexicans and Muslims.

That's it.

The racists have flocked to Trump, and are willing to overlook the fact he is a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat, solely because of his anti-Mexican and anti-Muslim rhetoric.

He's anti ILLEGAL Hispanic, and wants Congress to stop muslim immigration until the FBI, CIA and HS can devise a way of vetting these criminals and terrorists..... nice try!
We already have a mulatto filling those positions!

That's it.

Dictators persecute anyone who disagrees with them, aka Donnie. I vote for Dictator. A King's crown would mess his hair up. He would have to hire another servant just to adjust his crown.

It's amazing to see the Trumptards so filled with hate towards their own party that they think they can wage a civil war within their own party and win a general election.

Clinton v Trump FL.png

Ryan is a true conservative. I cannot agree with him on everything, but he is a true conservative. Trump is.....well......a Lunatic.

If you are allowing Trump to define conservatism, you are changing the conservative mindset and principles for the last 50 years. You are blind to reality.

You know nothing, my state hasn't voted yet.

Blueslegend is a Cino. Never was conservative. His ball sack just tickled occasionally when conservative policies happened to align with his retardation. Now he supports Trump, because bat shittery always shows its ugly face in the end.

No, I used your own words and you wrote he was anti-Hispanic illegal immigration and Muslim immigration, and I just wonder why he is not just against illegal migration altogether.

Why just focus on the Hispanic and Muslim part like you just did?
One is a criminal, the other is a terrorist, do I need to post stories of each?

Holy fucking shit you are fucking dense I swear to fucking God!

You wrote Caesar Trump was anti-Hispanic illegal migration and anti-Muslim migration, and all I am asking why he is not against all illegal migration no matter where they are from?

You would believe you would understand this and yet your dense ass double down on stupidity as usual.

I can link Asian crimes by illegal immigrants, so why is he not focused on stopping that?

Let me guess he enjoys happy endings like you!

Perhaps he is, he hasn't mentioned any other illegals, just the ones that do the most harm, I'm sure he's against anything illegal, as most conservatives are! But you can vote for the Hildebeast as your ONLY alternative to Trump, your decision, lefty!

1. Do not ever tell which candidate I should vote for and the fact is I am voting for Gary Johnson and I know ignorant waste of life like you will not understand why because you enjoy slurping at the penis of your Caesar Trump.

2. True Conservatives would focus on those hiring the illegals and not building a damn wall that will do little to stop the illegal migration. Progressive Retards like you believe that wall will keep the Cartel out of this country when in fact they will build the tunnel system that will allow illegals to flow in right under that damn wall.

3. Caesar Trump is as conservative as you are sane, and neither is true, so once you discover your boy is lying please remember he is the Truest CONservative since McCarthy which is telling me how ignorant and stupid you really are!

Yes, another THROWN AWAY vote from a dumb bastard, there are so many dumb bastards in here, on both sides!

The true dumb bastard is you...

The reality is you are voting for a man because he tell you about how he will have a wall built and make America great again, but the reality is not his friend not is it your friend.

Trump can build that wall and the same contractor that built the wall will help the cartels build the tunnels that they will run their drugs, illegals, and guns through, but at least you will have that false sense of security.

Also Trump talk about tearing up trade deals but the reality is he need Congress to do this and if Paul Ryan tell him to fuck off, well he better fuck off.

Paul Ryan at this point is the Speaker of the House and Trump ( if he win in November ) would only be the President and without the help of Ryan, Trump agenda is dead like the space between your ears.

Also if Trump was wanting to make America great again he would not be importing visa workers to work at his resorts and he would be buying American made products and not made in China.

Trump has benefited from those trade deals he tell you that are bad, and yet moronic fools like you ignore this.

The main reason why you voted for Trump is because you are a racist moron that has no clue how to fix the border problem and the reality is the first thing you do is go after the employer that is hiring those illegals, and then fix the marriage laws where there is no loophole and also close off all H1-B visas and then let discuss securing the border but you are too ignorant to understand this as usual.

Also what you are ignorant about is States like Texas, California and even New Mexico are consider Sanctuary States that protect illegals within their border and do not help ICE, and when you have State and Local Governments interfering with the Federal Government job to chase after and obtain illegals it make it impossible to deport those that are here illegally.

Also you have made it clear Trump and you are only worried about Hispanics and Muslims while not even caring about any others that came here illegally or any other possible terrorists amongst us.

As for my vote, well fuck you because the reality is your vote for Trump is going to be wasted because Trump is not going to win in November and the GOP establishment ( Bush, Romney, Ryan and others ) will make damn sure of it, so which one of us is really wasting their vote on someone that has no chance?

Sure Johnson will not win but it will send the message that those like me are tiring of idiots like you putting up Progressive Liberals like Trump for President.

Oh, I know you will claim Trump is a true Conservative but the reality is he is to the fucking left of Clinton and slightly to the right of Bernie Sanders.

Trump is the wanna-be version of Roosevelt ( Teddy ) while being the paranoid version of Nixon.

He is not Reagan, and hell he would be lucky to be nearly fiscal or Social Conservative as Romney, Bush or Ryan, but he is not.

So be the proud Progressive Liberal waste of life you are because when Hillary Clinton is more Conservative than the fucking GOP Nominee, well the GOP has a fucking problem but retarded assholes like you are too stupid to understand this and will deny everything I wrote while writing I am the dumb fucking ass...

So did the Kennedy's, well they were the Irish family at the time...

Now you are comparing Trump to LBJ?

Damn, I did not know you were a Progressive Liberal!

That's Romney, I'm a logical conservative, while you're a dumb bastard!

Dumb bastard?

Well at least I am not voting for someone that has ties to the Mafia, only want to stop Hispanic illegal migration and no other illegal migration, hates Muslims, has been sued for discrimination and lost, and act like a fucking clown on stage while debating those he is running against...

So if I am a Dumb Bastard then you're a ignorant inbred of a fool!
Try Google Clinton Mafia.....

I am not voting for Clinton, so why should I care?

It is you that brought the families into this discussion and now want to excuse Trump connection by claiming other politicians were connected or are connected so why can't he?

Did I say he was, I simply said I knew some people and I assume he does also. Is English your second language?

You don't know anyone you wanna-be!

Fuck, you're the one bringing up Trump Mafia connections which are well noted and not if at all.

So why on Earth would you vote for someone that is more like LBJ and Clinton according to you?

Voted for what? Donnie is your boy!

Blueslegend is a Cino. Never was conservative. His ball sack just tickled occasionally when conservative policies happened to align with his retardation. Now he supports Trump, because bat shittery always shows its ugly face in the end.

My pinky is more conservative than you fool, and what are you still in junior high?

Voted for what? Donnie is your boy!

Proving again that you are clueless.

I agree, but the democrats are willing to make a lunatic their nominee.

Trump and Clinton, these are two really bad choices.

Trump is a Bully. He has never had anyone say NO! to him his entire life. When a true conservative like Ryan disagrees with him, he attacks and belittles him.

Everyone that has disagreed with him on any issue is attacked. If he were ever elected, he would do the same to his political enemies. He would make a perfect leader for North Korea.

Those that support him follow his lead. The Republican Party is being ripped apart by a Liberal in Conservative clothing. It may never look the same again.

Imagine the overpopulation problem had we had no Civil War; World War I; World War II.

I tell you, we urgently need World War III!

It's the only way to halt Global Warming/Climate Change/Plague/Famine/Wildfire/Earthquakes...........did I leave anything out?

Forum List

Back