Obama Administration Lied About Iran Deal, 'Ventriloquized' The Media

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
I remember some lib "reporters' discussing how Slick Willy was such a good liar and they said it as if they found it to be a positive quality. Now they are more than willing to assist with those lies because they believe that the end justifies the means. And no one is afraid to admit how they fooled people. They are patting themselves on the back and the same idiots who bought the lies will continue to believe whatever is told to them. It's really creepy to know such mind-numbed robots will line up to vote.

"The fiction went something like this: the Iranians selected a "moderate," Hassan Rouhani, over "hard-liners." Rouhani wanted to make a deal to put aside a nuclear weapons plan, and a historic deal was struck. That was utter horse manure from the get-go, as the Times reports:

[T]he most meaningful part of the negotiations with Iran had begun in mid-2012, many months before Rouhani and the "moderate" camp were chosen in an election among candidates handpicked by Iran’s supreme leader, the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. The idea that there was a new reality in Iran was politically useful to the Obama administration.

Who helped Obama push this nonsense? None other than Jeffrey Goldberg of The Atlantic and Laura Rozen of Al-Monitor, both of whom "helped retail the administraiton’s narrative."

Says Rhodes, "We created an echo chamber."

That echo chamber repeated the lie that "negotiations" were bearing fruit, when in fact the Obama administration had already given away the store in 2012. Rhodes explains that such lies are fine: "I mean, I’d prefer a sober, reasoned public debate, after which members of Congress reflect and take a vote. But that’s impossible."

What’s truly incredible about all of this is not that the Obama administration lied, lied repeatedly, activated shills like Jeffrey Goldberg to market their lies, and watched as the media parroted those lies incessantly. What’s astonishing is the utter brazenness of telling the media about it. Richard Nixon lied about Watergate. It turns out he should have just switched party registrations, bragged about Watergate to friendly leftist outlets, and then let them do his dirty work.

All of this bears Trumpian and Clintonian fruit. When nobody can be trusted to tell the truth, the truth no longer matters. We’ve now entered the world of knights who promise they are not knaves, and knaves who lie that they are not knaves. When you can’t tell the difference, lying becomes simply a mode of communication – and then the only question is, which person will lie for you?

Barack Obama perfected this world of lies, and now he brags about it to the very people he played for fools. And they’re happy to report all of it, knowing that their own readers will continue buying whatever line they choose to sell."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5526/obama-administration-admits-they-lied-about-iran-ben-shapiro?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=121115-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

I'm not surprised. What does shock me is how much the entire media cooperates with the democratic party sometimes.

They admitted that they deliberately lie and yet their supporters won't even care. I don't get it.

Forum List

Back