Trump signs bill allowing states to defund planned parenthood

You mean Planned Extermination might have to be like other clinics, and stand on their own?
Again, PP is not being handed money. I love it when you assholes have a fit about shit you know nothing about. This is how we got stuck with El Cheeto,.

:eusa_doh:
On Thursday, President Donald Trump signed a bill into law allowing states to defund Planned Parenthood and entities that commit abortions from receiving family planning funding under Title X. The new law reverses former President Barack Obama’s 11th hour parting gift to Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry, which contributed heavily to his campaigns.
BREAKING: President Trump signs bill allowing states to defund Planned Parenthood
-------------------------------------------------------------

Good, too bad so many are under the Democratic control though, they'd rather rake in that money for themselves. But at least the option is there for states who say screw you we will not be part of your CULT.
Ya, you wouldn't want to help poor people. :rolleyes:

The asshole wants people to suffer. All this will mean is more poor people.
If they suffered enough maybe they would make decisions not designed to keep them poor.
On Thursday, President Donald Trump signed a bill into law allowing states to defund Planned Parenthood and entities that commit abortions from receiving family planning funding under Title X. The new law reverses former President Barack Obama’s 11th hour parting gift to Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry, which contributed heavily to his campaigns.
BREAKING: President Trump signs bill allowing states to defund Planned Parenthood

Good, too bad so many are under the Democratic control though, they'd rather rake in that money for themselves. But at least the option is there for states who say screw you we will not be part of your CULT.

If they suffered enough maybe they would make decisions not designed to keep them poor.

Depends on one's definition of "help."
Plan their families, you know, like in the name, planned parenthood. Rich people can pay for their own doctors, poor families can use some help... with legal health care. You want to change some on abortion, fight it at the Supreme Court, don't beat up on poor people because they're an easier target, that's cowardly at best.
If they are so poor as to require handouts then why are they having children? Government policies that aid the poor to exacerbate their key issue, poverty, are counter intuitive and should be eliminated.

Maybe if you idiots understood the connection between birth control & pregnancy you might get that PP helps millions of women get good contraception information & materials.

Plan their families, you know, like in the name, planned parenthood. Rich people can pay for their own doctors, poor families can use some help... with legal health care. You want to change some on abortion, fight it at the Supreme Court, don't beat up on poor people because they're an easier target, that's cowardly at best.
If they are so poor as to require handouts then why are they having children? Government policies that aid the poor to exacerbate their key issue, poverty, are counter intuitive and should be eliminated.

Maybe if you idiots understood the connection between birth control & pregnancy you might get that PP helps millions of women get good contraception information & materials.

Birth control has been readily available for many of these populations for decades now. This has not stopped them from failing to utilize it properly as the poor continually out breed the middle and upper classes in comparison.
I am for subsidizing sterilization. I think Sanger had it right with regard to the poor and their failure at impulse control.

Enjoy it asshole because there's little doubt that the Repubs will work to take us back to the Dark Ages and they've got 2 years to do it.

The saddest thing is how close we came to saving the middle class, growing our economy and catching up to the rest of the world.

Instead, the R race to the bottom accelerates every day.

Uuuuu, Dark Ages...

Having growth less than 4% is considered a disaster.

How many years under Barry we had growth higher than 3%, eh shitstain?
How many under Bush? 2? Bush never got to 4%
Clinton handed Bush an economy that was growing at a a rate over 4%.
Obama has handed an economy SHRINKING at a rate over 6%.

Nothing entitles Planned Parenthood, a private organization, to anyone's tax dollars. If states feel they need to provide funding to them to "help" the poor then so be it, but when the federal government oversteps its bounds and tells you you have to, that's the problem.
So you have a problem with the Feds protecting poor people when you know that some states will defund PP if federal protection is taken away. Is that just another way of saying that you're too much of a coward to admit that you want to block poor people from having an abortion?

:eusa_doh:Ya, you wouldn't want to help poor people. :rolleyes:

:eusa_doh:Ya, you wouldn't want to help poor people. :rolleyes:

Birth control has been readily available for many of these populations for decades now. This has not stopped them from failing to utilize it properly as the poor continually out breed the middle and upper classes in comparison.
I am for subsidizing sterilization. I think Sanger had it right with regard to the poor and their failure at impulse control.
I see you know nothing of Sanger. Buying condoms is not nearly as effective as having a doctor's appointment & obtaining the right BC for you.

But hey, you morons keep crying about abortions while cutting off birth control You people are too fiucking stupid to be alive. I would recommend we sterilize all Trump voters & raise the country's ave IQ by at least 40 points in the future.

So you don't think that helping poor people make better decisions is the way to go? Just leave them on their own and see what happens? Sheesh, I hope you never need a hand up one day.

I thought you were going to say that poor people should be gassed. :biggrin:

I see you know nothing of Sanger. Buying condoms is not nearly as effective as having a doctor's appointment & obtaining the right BC for you.

But hey, you morons keep crying about abortions while cutting off birth control You people are too fiucking stupid to be alive. I would recommend we sterilize all Trump voters & raise the country's ave IQ by at least 40 points in the future.

"In this matter, the example of the inferior classes, the fertility of the feeble-minded, the mentally defective, the poverty-stricken classes, should not be held up for emulation to the mentally and physically fit though less fertile parents of the educated and well-to-do classes. On the contrary, the most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective...Possibly drastic and Spartan methods may be forced upon society if it continues complacently to encourage the chance and chaotic breeding that has resulted from our stupidly cruel sentimentalism."

-M. Sanger

The Public Papers of Margaret Sanger: Web Edition

No, I think I am pretty much on point.

Abortion is legal. What we are looking at is the federal government passing laws that are targeted to affect a private institution in order to try to run them out of business partly because they donate to the other party.

Where are all you " OMG OMG Government interference" people? Where are you?

PP is doing nothing illegal.

What's next? Passing a law stating no Medicaid/Medicare reimbursements for any prescriptions for drugs manufactured by any pharmaceutical company that makes any drug that can cause an abortion? Any doctor, nurse, facility that has ever did an abortion be blocked from Medicaid & Medicare>?

This is ridiculous.

The Walton family donations heavily favor Republicans, so you would have no problems if Democrats passed laws that said Walmart could not process food Stamps?

I don't see how you right wingers think this is OK for the government to single out certain entities when they do nothing illegal.

Doing so just points out what a pack of hypocrite dicks you all are.

The Walton family donations heavily favor Republicans, so you would have no problems if Democrats passed laws that said Walmart could not process food Stamps?

I hope you can reread this portion and spot your logical fallacy. That is just an absurd statement. However, it does provide some insight into the liberal mind.

"In this matter, the example of the inferior classes, the fertility of the feeble-minded, the mentally defective, the poverty-stricken classes, should not be held up for emulation to the mentally and physically fit though less fertile parents of the educated and well-to-do classes. On the contrary, the most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective...Possibly drastic and Spartan methods may be forced upon society if it continues complacently to encourage the chance and chaotic breeding that has resulted from our stupidly cruel sentimentalism."

-M. Sanger

The Public Papers of Margaret Sanger: Web Edition

No, I think I am pretty much on point.
I'm pretty sure you took that out of context. Read the sentence above your quote.

Try being honest once in a while.

I hope you can reread this portion and spot your logical fallacy. That is just an absurd statement. However, it does provide some insight into the liberal mind.

PP donates to Democrats, Republicans say Medicaid/Medicare not valid there.

Walmart donates to Republicans, Democrats could say food stamps not valid there.

I'm sorry id that was too difficult for you.

Walmart donates to Republicans, Democrats could say food stamps not valid there.

In order for an argument to be logical all contingent components must be equal.
Your logical fallacy is...A Composition Fallacy.
Walmart is not subsidized by the government, PP is. Your usage of the Food Stamp program is also logically incorrect as food stamps are a completely separate program in which Walmart AGREES to take part in. Walmart's existence is not contingent upon food stamps. Whereas PP's existence is contingent, at least in part, on government subsidy.
Who lobbies who is separate and immaterial as your primary example of which was logically flawed.

serveimage.jpg

Walmart is not subsidized by the government, PP is. Your usage of the Food Stamp program is also logically incorrect as food stamps are a completely separate program in which Walmart AGREES to take part in. Walmart's existence is not contingent upon food stamps. Whereas PP's existence is contingent, at least in part, on government subsidy.
Who lobbies who is separate and immaterial as your primary example of which was logically flawed.

View attachment 121614

Well, how is PP subsidized.

When you have that answer, let me know.

Food Stamps & Medicaid/Medicare are all government programs where goods & services are paid by the government.

Walmart would lose money by not accepting food stamps exactly how PP would whern not accepting medicaid.Medicare

Both Walmart & PP provide goods & services some of which are paid by the government''

The only one without any logic is dumbass you. I can't even comprehend why you think you know shit about logic.

View attachment 121614

Well, how is PP subsidized.

When you have that answer, let me know.

Food Stamps & Medicaid/Medicare are all government programs where goods & services are paid by the government.

Walmart would lose money by not accepting food stamps exactly how PP would whern not accepting medicaid.Medicare

Both Walmart & PP provide goods & services some of which are paid by the government''

The only one without any logic is dumbass you. I can't even comprehend why you think you know shit about logic.

Oh I see what you are saying now. You are correct.

Hope you enjoy the ensuing baby boom amongst people that won't be able to afford an illegal abortion or access to the free birth control that PP provides. The children from these broken homes will cause your taxes to go through the roof taking care of them until they turn 18 and they steal your car and break into your homes looking for money and drugs. Great move, Trump. Nice post, asshole.

Forum List

Back