Cops Put Up With Far Too Much

I have a right to stop you he said, but why did he stop him ?????? I'm confused.

Did he ever tell why he stopped him ? I might have missed it.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. I do not see anything funny occurring in this police-citizen interaction.

What I see is a uniform cop attempting to deal with an apparent emotionally disturbed, potentially violent citizen readily capable of causing serious injury, or worse, to an American law enforcement official performing his duty.

Unfortunately for me, I've encountered quite a few emotionally disturbed fellow citizens much like this HATE embracing man.

It is not a funny or comfortable situation to be in, especially when an officer is not equipped with a tazer and needs to rely on physical force when taking a combative suspect into custody.

Frankly, I have no doubts this man is one of countless *EVERYONE* Tupac speaks about.

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American Urban-TRUTH-Teller

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

"The Late Illogical Thinking "Pro Black" minded Ms. Korryn Gaines; An Emotionally Ill American Conditioning Her Child To HATE"

"David Carroll - Jazzyslim Criticizing PRO BLACK Brothers Sisters"

END HATE TUPAC SHAKUR.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* Public Health Crisis; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

This cop has the patience of a saint. This is why no one wants to deal with blacks

Really?

This is a white dude...

That is classic negro behavior. No wonder they get shot.

If they want to be treated with respect they need to treat others with respect. I bet every time they have to deal with a black person they expect this kind of behaviour or worse. They. Ring this trouble on themselves by being argumentative and threatening.

This cop has the patience of a saint. This is why no one wants to deal with blacks

Really?

This is a white dude...

If they want to be treated with respect they need to treat others with respect. I bet every time they have to deal with a black person they expect this kind of behaviour or worse. They. Ring this trouble on themselves by being argumentative and threatening.

Really?

"White guys get arrested; black guys often get shot in similar cases.

When a white guy is seen wandering around in public waving a gun, the police usually try to talk him down; he’s probably just having a bad day. Even if the white guy happens to be pointing his gun directly at an officer, his interaction with the police is unlikely to end in the exchange of gunfire. This is called white privilege.

Recent history suggests there’s a certain methodology for how police handle nearly identical gun-related incidents: white guys get arrested, while black guys get shot. "

8 White People Who Pointed Guns At Police Officers and Managed Not to Get Killed – Alternet.org

– Racism has produced in white society a mental health problem: characteristic responses among many whites are dominated by unfounded fear of blacks, hatred, suspicion, guilt, shame, and jealousy. These words are the language of disease.

Really?

This is a white dude...

Really?

When a white guy is seen wandering around in public waving a gun, the police usually try to talk him down; he’s probably just having a bad day. Even if the white guy happens to be pointing his gun directly at an officer, his interaction with the police is unlikely to end in the exchange of gunfire. This is called white privilege.

Recent history suggests there’s a certain methodology for how police handle nearly identical gun-related incidents: white guys get arrested, while black guys get shot. "

8 White People Who Pointed Guns At Police Officers and Managed Not to Get Killed – Alternet.org

– Racism has produced in white society a mental health problem: characteristic responses among many whites are dominated by unfounded fear of blacks, hatred, suspicion, guilt, shame, and jealousy. These words are the language of disease.

Black guys resist arrest. Video proves it over and over. lol, you blacks think you got some special rights or some stupid thing. You don't. Comply or die.

Really?

This is a white dude...

Really?

Police Officer Wins Settlement From City That Fired Him for Not Shooting a Black Man
Then a cop gets fired for NOT shooting a black man with a gun, even though another cop did shoot.

Really?

This is a white dude...

Really?

Black guys resist arrest. Video proves it over and over. lol, you blacks think you got some special rights or some stupid thing. You don't. Comply or die.

The women do tsoo. Then they get tased. Then they scream. Funny stuff!

Last edited:

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed-8.jpg
"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

Is Racism, the concept of 'White Supremacy', Mental Illness or some other factor(s) responsible for "PRO BLACK" minded Americans LOUDLY, HATEFULLY & ILLOGICALLY denigrating as "C**NS, SELL-OUTS, and UNCLE TOMS" our peaceful, accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors & co-workers of African descent?

Respectfully, I'd like to invite my caring, RESPONSIBLE, reasonably well-adjusted American and foreign born neighbors to witness these apparent caring fellow citizens share their thoughts and concerns...

...AND then consider WHO are the black or American citizens of African descent LOUDLY declaring Racism or the concept of 'white supremacy' is impeding black American citizens of African descent from achieving equality and success?

'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

___
Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll

Peace.

Really?

This is a white dude...

Really?

Clearly, emotional or mental illness is an issue here.

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H9bT5m77Eg/

Introducing SOLUTIONS oriented Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/

Peace.

Really?

Clearly, emotional or mental illness is an issue here.

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H9bT5m77Eg/

Introducing SOLUTIONS oriented Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/

Peace.

Why does this woman have custody of these kids? Theyd be better off in an orphanage.

Forum List

Back