Trump Said:

Iran is a Shiite country.
The Islamic State is Sunni.
The Islamic State has killed more Shiites than any group as Shiites are the Islamic States biggest enemy.
It amazes me how uneducated Donald Trump is about the ME. But I'm not surprised at all about the ignorance of some USMB posters.

Like Iran cares as long as they can keep string the pot with hopes of walking in and taking everything.

Damn, I forgot to mention Iran's very strong ties with Syria who's battling the Islamic State. Then there's Iraq, who biggest ally is Iran also battling the Islamic State.
But you folks continue to believe the BS that makes no sense because the Donald says so. :udaman:

The Islamic State has killed more Shiites than any group as Shiites are the Islamic States biggest enemy.
It amazes me how uneducated Donald Trump is about the ME. But I'm not surprised at all about the ignorance of some USMB posters.

Like Iran cares as long as they can keep string the pot with hopes of walking in and taking everything.

Damn, I forgot to mention Iran's very strong ties with Syria who's battling the Islamic State. Then there's Iraq, who biggest ally is Iran also battling the Islamic State.
But you folks continue to believe the BS that makes no sense because the Donald says so. :udaman:

Did he, no one has provided a verifiable quote, except for military folks who say Iran is playing both sides.

Why would you doubt that Iran would play both sides? They might be crazy but that doesn't mean they are stupid. Some top US military officials believe that Iran plays both sides and have clearly stated that and, not only that, but that they have done so in the past as well. Also, if you looked at my link, they say that pretty much ALL of the intelligence they had received told them that Iran is not beyond playing both sides if they think they will gain something.

Well my opinion is not based upon what DT says. I made this claim MONTHS ago and posted the same link in another thread when the deal with Iran was first being discussed. I don't doubt that Iran could be funding a group like ISIS. They have been known to play both sides in the past, according to intelligence.

Who do you think ISIS is selling it's STOLEN Iraq oil to?... Russia, Ukraine, Europe, or Iran at a huge discount so that Iran makes big money off of it. I love how the left is so fucking stupid when it comes to world affairs! MONEY makes the world go round, and is the ULTIMATE weapon of terrorists!

"Believe it or not, Iran is funneling money to ISIS, too,”

Would any nutbags like to explain how you can support someone who knows so little that he'd say something like that?

Its a load of horseshit. ISIS is comprised almost exclusively of Salafi Sunni militants. Iran is the powerhouse of Shia Islam. With Syria being one of its strongest regional allies. The idea that it would funnel money to militants backing a religious sect is actively opposes as they attack its strongest regional ally is beyond stupid.

It would be akin to the US funding communist militants waging war on the UK. Its a farce.

Iran's opposition to ISIS is so rabid that they've been forced to actively cooperate with the US to combat them. That's right, the Great Satan and Iran are working together to kill ISIS. That's how much Iran opposes ISIS.

Would any nutbags like to explain how you can support someone who knows so little that he'd say something like that?

Its a load of horseshit. ISIS is comprised almost exclusively of Salafi Sunni militants. Iran is the powerhouse of Shia Islam. With Syria being one of its strongest regional allies. The idea that it would funnel money to militants backing a religious sect is actively opposes as they attack its strongest regional ally is beyond stupid.

It would be akin to the US funding communist militants waging war on the UK. Its a farce.

Iran's opposition to ISIS is so rabid that they've been forced to actively cooperate with the US to combat them. That's right, the Great Satan and Iran are working together to kill ISIS. That's how much Iran opposes ISIS.

Well, some high level military officials disagree with you, as noted in my link I posted earlier. :)

Once we remember this root meaning we realize that, in order to understand what strategy is at work, we must first answer the critical question: Who is the enemy? In light of their declared hostility toward the United States, and the grisly murders they have perpetrated on account of it, we naturally assume that, when someone purporting to be the president of the United States speaks of a strategy for dealing with ISIS we are right to assume that they are the enemy. But the statements and actions of Obama and his cohorts suggest the likelihood that, in the strategy he is pursuing, the enemy is not ISIS, but the life and liberty of the people of the United States.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

- See more at: Alan Keyes Obama Is Funding ISIS To Wage War On The People Of The United States Right Wing Watch

Well, some high level military officials disagree with you, as noted in my link I posted earlier. :)

The connections they've drawn were extremely tenuous. The 'Iranian support' that Ansar al-Islam was supposed to have received...was from Kurds in the mountain region in Iran. Not the Iranian government. Here's your source article on the issue:

Radical Islam In Iraqi Kurdistan The Mouse That Roared - International Crisis Group

There's not the slightest mention of Iranian government support. But instead, Kurdish support.

The Kurds in the region don't a fiddler's fuck about the national boundaries of turkey, Iraq or Iran. They live all through the mountainous region in northern Iraq, western Iran and southern Turkey.

Worse, the idea that Ansar al-Islam was what eventually became ISIS is a load of steaming horseshit. The Islamic State of Iraq founded in 2006 is the immediate predecessor to ISIS. Becoming 'ISIS' or 'ISIL' in 2013 when they started to gobble up parts of Syria. Ansar al-Islam joined ISIS in 2014.

Without a delorean or a blue police box, the 'Ansar al-Islam founded ISIS' narrative won't work.

And while there is some tepid, anonymous support for Iran slightly backing a handful of sunni militias while they attacked the US in Iraq, there's no one in your article that has presented the slightest evidence that Iran has backed ISIS, who is attacking and gobbling up Syria. The closest regional ally of Iran.

Trump doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Last edited:
OP posts accusations with no link, then demands proof from other posters.

OP should NEVER be allowed to vote again.

Whatever Trump is saying it is working. How many other candidates are offering a ride on their helicopter?

Those babies cost around a thousand bucks an hour to operate. So Trump is in effect paying hundreds of dollars for each child to get their parents to vote for him. In any other world THAT'S called bribing!

Whatever Trump is saying it is working. How many other candidates are offering a ride on their helicopter?

Those babies cost around a thousand bucks an hour to operate. So Trump is in effect paying hundreds of dollars for each child to get their parents to vote for him. In any other world THAT'S called bribing!

Like Obamaphones, food stamps, and "You ILLEGALS can stay, as long as you vote DemocRATic!

I provided the info, dufus.

Trump Said Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Then why didn't you post the link in the OP

Because when I started the thread...I was watching the fucking thing on TV. There wasn't a link on my television. Asshole.

Well no need for hostility my friend I was just asking a question but I think it would've been a lot better if you just waited IMHO

Why do RWers believe they get to operate under special rules?

If Hillary or any other candidate was bribing for votes by offering helicopter rides to voter's children you people would be soiling yourselves screaming FOUL!!

You people are disgusting.

I provided the info, dufus.

Trump Said Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Then why didn't you post the link in the OP

Because when I started the thread...I was watching the fucking thing on TV. There wasn't a link on my television. Asshole.

Well no need for hostility my friend I was just asking a question but I think it would've been a lot better if you just waited IMHO

You were just asking? Well then, my bad. For some reason I thought you were making a statement.

If I were one of the lightweights who routinely posts things that aren't true due to a lack of integrity and or a lack of intelligence, you might have a point. I'm not, though. I don't post things as fact unless I am 100% certain that I can substantiate the claim.

Of course, you have no way of knowing any of this....which is why it would've been a lot better if you just didn't say anything IMHO.

Forum List

Back