Trump Said:

Why do RWers believe they get to operate under special rules?

If Hillary or any other candidate was bribing for votes by offering helicopter rides to voter's children you people would be soiling yourselves screaming FOUL!!

You people are disgusting.

Book Bill Clinton s Mistress Nicer to Secret Service than Hillary - Breitbart

Yes: what we need is a White House version of the Kardashians on steroids!!!

Keeping up with the Clintons???? lmao

But if Hills wins???

Chelsea for First Lady rather than Bill for First Bloke!!!

Greg

OP posts accusations with no link, then demands proof from other posters.

OP should NEVER be allowed to vote again.

I provided the info, dufus.

Trump Said Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Then why didn't you post the link in the OP

Because when I started the thread...I was watching the fucking thing on TV. There wasn't a link on my television. Asshole.

Well no need for hostility my friend I was just asking a question but I think it would've been a lot better if you just waited IMHO

You were just asking? Well then, my bad. For some reason I thought you were making a statement.

If I were one of the lightweights who routinely posts things that aren't true due to a lack of integrity and or a lack of intelligence, you might have a point. I'm not, though. I don't post things as fact unless I am 100% certain that I can substantiate the claim.

Of course, you have no way of knowing any of this....which is why it would've been a lot better if you just didn't say anything IMHO.

So you erred but you blamed him??? Even called him/her an asshole??

OK: you're on Probation until I see your other posts.

Carry on...and I may indeed be an asshole!!!

Greg

Why do RWers believe they get to operate under special rules?

If Hillary or any other candidate was bribing for votes by offering helicopter rides to voter's children you people would be soiling yourselves screaming FOUL!!

You people are disgusting.

It's his own Helicopter; if Hillary offered a USMilitary one then that would be corruption!!!

Greg

Because when I started the thread...I was watching the fucking thing on TV. There wasn't a link on my television. Asshole.

Well no need for hostility my friend I was just asking a question but I think it would've been a lot better if you just waited IMHO

You were just asking? Well then, my bad. For some reason I thought you were making a statement.

If I were one of the lightweights who routinely posts things that aren't true due to a lack of integrity and or a lack of intelligence, you might have a point. I'm not, though. I don't post things as fact unless I am 100% certain that I can substantiate the claim.

Of course, you have no way of knowing any of this....which is why it would've been a lot better if you just didn't say anything IMHO.

Greg

Who erred?

Probation? Oh no! Anything but probation!!!!

Then why didn't you post the link in the OP

Greg

Who erred?

It is standard protocol that when one is putting forth information then one ATTRIBUTES it. A simple "I'm watching this on the idiot box" would have been sufficient. ANYTHING would have done. We all err at times, Grasshopper; we seek to learn from our errors and grow stronger through it. Now be careful: after school detention is after three strikes!!

No strikes yet. Carry on.

Greg

Greg

Who erred?

It is standard protocol that when one is putting forth information then one ATTRIBUTES it. A simple "I'm watching this on the idiot box" would have been sufficient. ANYTHING would have done. We all err at times, Grasshopper; we seek to learn from our errors and grow stronger through it. Now be careful: after school detention is after three strikes!!

Greg

Please....eat shit.

Greg

Who erred?

Greg

Please....eat shit.

Strike ONE!! Now, Captain Pissgums; please take yourself cornholing your sick demented co-fuckwits. Indeed; I do hope you are a liberal. If you are a not then you have no excuse for such a stupid Kerryon.

Greg

For those looking for context........there is none. He was discussing how he'd defeat ISIS by taking their money and oil.....then sending in troops to guard it.....when that little gem blurted out of his dopey lips. He was simply bullshitting. And the LIBERAL MEDIA didn't ask a fûcking follow up question.

Iran is a chief opponent to ISIS........and a candidate for POTUS should know it.

So you admit you're as gullible as your dear leader and believe Iran, well except when they chant death to America that is. ISIS and Iran have the same stated goals, what makes you think the wouldn't help support them? Because they say so? LMAO.

Your enemy's enemy is your friend. They can sort it out among themselves after they've rid themselves of the common enemy.

Greg

Last edited:

Greg

Who erred?

Greg

Please....eat shit.

Strike ONE!! Now, Captain Pissgums; please take yourself cornholing your sick demented co-fuckwits. Indeed; I do hope you are a liberal. If you are a not then you have no excuse for such a stupid Kerryon.

Greg

Come on, now. Let's move this show along. The suspense is killing me. How's about a little reach around?

Greg

Who erred?

Greg

Please....eat shit.

Greg

Come on, now. Let's move this show along. The suspense is killing me. How's about a little reach around?

Keep your feelthy hands to yourself you feelthy benchod!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back