Trump Said, Temporarily

(CNN)Donald Trump warned Tuesday that there will be additional terror attacks in the U.S. if his temporary ban on Muslim immigration is not put in place.

Donald Trump warns: 'Many more World Trade Centers' - CNNPolitics.com

why are demofools/liberliars unable to comprehend that word TEMPORARY??
Doesn't matter. This is a political issue, so honesty is a very low priority.

The memes will continue: The GOP thinks that all Muslims are terrorists, the GOP wants to ban all Muslims forever.

Good luck trying to have an honest, constructive dialogue on this.

Then you tell us how you would justify a temporary ban, and tell us how you would determine that the ban - of all Muslims entering the US - would no longer be necessary.

That's exactly what would be discussed during the pause.

That's about as far from an answer as you can get short of simply saying 'I don't know'.

(CNN)Donald Trump warned Tuesday that there will be additional terror attacks in the U.S. if his temporary ban on Muslim immigration is not put in place.

The Constitution makes no provisions for "temporary"
Since when do liberals care about the Constitution ?
Since its inception by our Liberal Founders. We are NOT the one's proposing what Trump is proposing now, are we?

We wrote it

72cf508e1a28ebcd97e3a2b1b52f929b.jpg

Since its inception by our Liberal Founders. We are NOT the one's proposing what Trump is proposing now, are we?

Channeling Andy Rooney here - "Didja ever notice that Democrats cling to the notion that they are the direct and only descendants of the Founding Fathers and their philosophies of classical liberalism, when nothing they promote or postulate has any relation to those philosophies? Sometimes, I just laugh ..."

Well the home grown terrorists are going okay.

Just ask the relatives of the fourteen murdered in San Bernardino.

Channeling Andy Rooney here - "Didja ever notice that Democrats cling to the notion that they are the direct and only descendants of the Founding Fathers and their philosophies of classical liberalism, when nothing they promote or postulate has any relation to those philosophies? Sometimes, I just laugh ..."

"Democrats"? I'm uh, pretty sure he said "Liberals".

The memes will continue: The GOP thinks that all Muslims are terrorists, the GOP wants to ban all Muslims forever.

Then you tell us how you would justify a temporary ban, and tell us how you would determine that the ban - of all Muslims entering the US - would no longer be necessary.
Ask someone who agrees with him, I don't.

I'm just honest.

"Democrats"? I'm uh, pretty sure he said "Liberals".

Yes. There is no relation, which is my point entire.

I'm just honest.

You came into the thread attacking the people you agree with. Very funny.

That's exactly what would be discussed during the pause.

I uh, think that was already discussed, hammered out and written down, back in the 18th Century.

You don't get to just take a waiver because you have a microphone and a loud mouth.

I'm just honest.

You came into the thread attacking the people you agree with. Very funny.
It really ain't that complicated.

I'm not fond of dishonesty.

I can understand how that would make you defensive.

The Founding Fathers were the greatest LIBERALS of the day
Conservatives supported the crown

The Liberals used to tar and feather those conservatives loyal to the king....what we liberals like to call...The good ole days!

Forum List

Back