Hillary:"We've got to do everything we can to weed out hate and plant love and kindness"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"We've got to do everything we can to weed out hate and plant love and kindness," she told a crowd of several hundred.
News from The Associated Press

Does she mean people like these should be weeded out ?

Screen Shot 2015-12-11 at 8.34.28 AM.png

If a person hates *******, kikes, spics, mics, rag-heads, red heads, wops, gypsies, fags & dykes, dots, frogs, chinks, gooks, geeks, dweebs, and women (or any of the above in particular), what business is that of the United States Federal Government?

Should a college student be punished for opining that "Black chicks are not hot," on social media? It is his opinion and he owns it. It is not the least bit hateful, any more than if he said he is turned off by the appearance of tall women. It is what it is.

Can I form a club that includes only men whose principle ancestry comes from England, Scotland, Wales, and/or Ireland? This excludes 95% of the earth's population, but am I not free to associate with whomever I wish?

How can the United States Federal Government, "weed out hate"? It is a preposterous thought, not even worthy of discussion. All Government can do is to identify ACTIONS by government officials that are motivated by a desire to discriminate in a negative way on one of the many bases that have been identified as unacceptable (race, ethnicity, gender, etc). And if I'm a government official who hates, say, Lebanese people, but I treat them fairly, what is wrong with that? Should I be fired for "hate"?

HRC is a pandering whore. Why on earth would anyone vote for her for anything other than permanent banishment?

Of course you know who hitlary wants to "weed out", and how she wants to go about doing it.

360_genocide_1208.jpg

Liberals want "gun control" to keep the public safe right?

Yeah, I believe that.

"Hillary:"We've got to do everything we can to weed out hate and plant love and kindness""

:puke3:

Then they should weed out the bigots in their own party before worrying about anyone else.

Christians were beheading people a thousand years ago.
:wtf:
People USED to think the world was flat...
People used to say 'God Bless You' when someone sneezed because they thought the person had a demon in them....

SO?

Christians were beheading people 1,000 years ago? Great - if we had a time machine maybe we could go back in time and stop that from happening...but we can't.

TODAY...in the PRSENT...Islamic Extremists, not Christians, are beheading, setting on fire, drowning, gunning down, blowing up in suicide bombings anyone who does not convert to Islam.

So why don't we try to stay in the PRESENT and focus on the real threat TODAY? Hmmmm?

Christians were beheading people a thousand years ago.
:wtf:
People USED to think the world was flat...
People used to say 'God Bless You' when someone sneezed because they thought the person had a demon in them....

SO?

Christians were beheading people 1,000 years ago? Great - if we had a time machine maybe we could go back in time and stop that from happening...but we can't.

TODAY...in the PRSENT...Islamic Extremists, not Christians, are beheading, setting on fire, drowning, gunning down, blowing up in suicide bombings anyone who does not convert to Islam.

So why don't we try to stay in the PRESENT and focus on the real threat TODAY? Hmmmm?

The US doesn't have to behead. We have the largest arsenal of WMD's in the world

"We've got to do everything we can to weed out hate and plant love and kindness," she told a crowd of several hundred.
News from The Associated Press

Does she mean people like these should be weeded out ?

View attachment 56660

Well hell. She should march her ass right over to Syria and negotiate with ISIS to replace the hate with love and kindness. barf.

I'm sure they would be more than glad to behead her on Al Jazeera. Hell. Al Jazeera's ratings would go through the Muslim roof.

If a person hates *******, kikes, spics, mics, rag-heads, red heads, wops, gypsies, fags & dykes, dots, frogs, chinks, gooks, geeks, dweebs, and women (or any of the above in particular), what business is that of the United States Federal Government?

Should a college student be punished for opining that "Black chicks are not hot," on social media? It is his opinion and he owns it. It is not the least bit hateful, any more than if he said he is turned off by the appearance of tall women. It is what it is.

Can I form a club that includes only men whose principle ancestry comes from England, Scotland, Wales, and/or Ireland? This excludes 95% of the earth's population, but am I not free to associate with whomever I wish?

How can the United States Federal Government, "weed out hate"? It is a preposterous thought, not even worthy of discussion. All Government can do is to identify ACTIONS by government officials that are motivated by a desire to discriminate in a negative way on one of the many bases that have been identified as unacceptable (race, ethnicity, gender, etc). And if I'm a government official who hates, say, Lebanese people, but I treat them fairly, what is wrong with that? Should I be fired for "hate"?

HRC is a pandering whore. Why on earth would anyone vote for her for anything other than permanent banishment?

I see why you are so upset, as a hater you feel personally attacked. As someone who feels the need to call a women a "pandering whore" over the top even for a misogynist, I suspect you've been called worse than a hater.

Forum List

Back