Trump Said, Temporarily

(CNN)Donald Trump warned Tuesday that there will be additional terror attacks in the U.S. if his temporary ban on Muslim immigration is not put in place.

Donald Trump warns: 'Many more World Trade Centers' - CNNPolitics.com

why are demofools/liberliars unable to comprehend that word TEMPORARY??
"It's just a temporary suspension of the Constitution. Nothing to see here. Move along."

"It's just a temporary internment. Nothing to see here. Move along."

Is that a quote from Woodrow Wilson or FDR ?
"It's just a temporary execution of Jews. Nothing to see here. Move along."

Sorry I thought you might be referring to when progressives rounded up Germans and Japanese who were already in America WITH CITIZENSHIP.
Yes...and how do we view that VERY VERY wrong move today? Are you one of those people too dense to learn from mistakes?

Sorry I thought you might be referring to when progressives rounded up Germans and Japanese who were already in America WITH CITIZENSHIP.
"It's just a temporary suspension of elections. Nothing to see here. Move along."

Don't like to talk about the German and Japanese thing do ya ?
Oh I love talking about the internment. You nazis are justifying banning Muslims in America by bringing up the internments, thus proving Two Wrongs Make A Right Wing Nazi.

"Hey, FDR did it, so why can't we?"

"Hey, Jefferson had slaves, why can't I?"

I was using those examples to expose the progressives supposed love for the constitution.

(CNN)Donald Trump warned Tuesday that there will be additional terror attacks in the U.S. if his temporary ban on Muslim immigration is not put in place.

"It's just a temporary suspension of the Constitution. Nothing to see here. Move along."

Yes...and how do we view that VERY VERY wrong move today? Are you one of those people too dense to learn from mistakes?

Then dont hand us any crap about progressives guarding the Constitution since it's inception. It's a lie.

Blah, Blah, Blah by Donald Trump.

The fact is you will not catch the terrorist and they will find ways to get in and are already here.

Also the fact is the terrorist ( wife ) in California was here for awhile and her husband was born in Illinois so how do you stop homegrown terrorists?

Put them in Prison camps?

Also what if someone has a regular name like Donald Trump but is a Muslim and because their name is not the typical Muslim name then how do you catch them?

I feel Donald understanding how to stop the next terrorist attack is very weak, but please, please, please put a ban ( temp or n not ) on visas to Muslim's from Muslim countries because ISIL will just recruit someone from Mexico, El Salvador, Philippines or China or India to carry out their attack, and how well did that ban on visas work?

Last edited:

"It's just a temporary suspension of elections. Nothing to see here. Move along."

What would YOU have done if you were a German in the early 30s? What would YOU have done if you were an American on the West Coast in the early 40s? Well, here's your chance to say "NO"....with Trump.

Then dont hand us any crap about progressives guarding the Constitution since it's inception. It's a lie.
Yes, it was a mistake...a terrible mistake.....one we have tried to correct. A mistake that people like YOU want to repeat.

What would YOU have done if you were a German in the early 30s? What would YOU have done if you were an American on the West Coast in the early 40s? Well, here's your chance to say "NO"....with Trump.

Ban the Irish.

Ban the Italian's.

Ban the African.

Ban the Chinese.

Ban the Native American.

Ban the German's. ( World War I )

Ban the Japanese. ( World War II )

Ban the Vietnamese.

Ban the Mexican.

Ban interracial couples.

Ban the Gay.

Ban the Muslim.

They never learn so let them ban everyone that is non-WASP, and then they will find someone within their group to ban for not being WASP enough for them...

Yes, it was a mistake...a terrible mistake.....one we have tried to correct. A mistake that people like YOU want to repeat.

Wrong.....No one wants to round up Muslims. Stop Lying.

The fact is you will not catch the terrorist and they will find ways to get in and are already here.

Also the fact is the terrorist ( wife ) in California was here for awhile and her husband was born in Illinois so how do you stop homegrown terrorists?

Also what if someone has a regular name like Donald Trump but is a Muslim and because their name is not the typical Muslim name then how do you catch them?

I feel Donald understanding how to stop the next terrorist attack is very weak, but please, please, please put a ban ( temp or n not ) on visas to Muslim's from Muslim countries because ISIL will just recruit someone from Mexico, El Salvador, Philippines or China or India to carry out their attack, and how well did that ban on visas work?

Fine with me---Ban ALL immigration until we can successfully vet insane Jihadis. It will give citizens more time to buy personal defense weapons.

Fine with me---Ban ALL immigration until we can successfully vet insane Jihadis. It will give citizens more time to buy personal defense weapons.

Really?

You can do it, but Paul Ryan would never propose the bill and most in Congress would thumb their nose at that idea as they should.

Look, I understand some of you are scare that some Muslim will jump out at you from your closet or from under your bed but the reality is I have a better chance being killed on 59 in Houston by someone that is driving a Mini-Van while on a Cellphone and driving 45 mph in a 65 and switching lanes in front of me with no signal and the front of my truck is already past the rear of their van, but stay afraid because the Muslim will get you!

Really?

You can do it, but Paul Ryan would never propose the bill and most in Congress would thumb their nose at that idea as they should.

Look, I understand some of you are scare that some Muslim will jump out at you from your closet or from under your bed but the reality is I have a better chance being killed on 59 in Houston by someone that is driving a Mini-Van while on a Cellphone and driving 45 mph in a 65 and switching lanes in front of me with no signal and the front of my truck is already past the rear of their van, but stay afraid because the Muslim will get you!

Are you trying to say that conservatives are as afraid of muslims as liberals are afraid of guns ?

Really?

Are you trying to say that conservatives are as afraid of muslims as liberals are afraid of guns ?

No, I am saying you and those like you are afraid of Muslim's as much as you are afraid of a Gay couple having the same rights as you...

Also according to this board I am a Liberal and yet I own two shotguns and disagree with President Obama too many times over gun control like using a list that is faulty to deny a citizen their right to bear arms.

Really?

No, I am saying you and those like you are afraid of Muslim's as much as you are afraid of a Gay couple having the same rights as you...

Also according to this board I am a Liberal and yet I own two shotguns and disagree with President Obama too many times over gun control like using a list that is faulty to deny a citizen their right to bear arms.

Muslims with a certain ideology want to enter America and kill infidels. How do you propose to deal with that ? Ignore it like Obama ? Fine--the next terrorist attack is on you.

Really?

Muslims with a certain ideology want to enter America and kill infidels. How do you propose to deal with that ? Ignore it like Obama ? Fine--the next terrorist attack is on you.

Christians with a certain ideology have been doing that for decades. The last one about a week ago. How do you propose to deal with that?

Hell, we've had more mass shootings than calendar days this year, regardless of religion. That's a far bigger death trap. How do you deal with that?

Of course, but the nutter brigade led by the likes of G have come to the logical conclusion that Trump wants to assassinate Martians or some such stupidity. These folks are completely unhinged.

Of course, but the nutter brigade led by the likes of G have come to the logical conclusion that Trump wants to assassinate Martians or some such stupidity. These folks are completely unhinged.

I don't think the Constitution even comes with "hinges".
Do you?

Nor, I should add, does it contain a provision for application "at the discretion of the President". In fact the first thing he or she has to do is take an oath to follow it.

That would present an oopsie moment for Rump come January 20.
But perhaps he just didn't think that far ahead. Wouldn't be a first.

I don't think the Constitution even comes with "hinges".
Do you?

I don't even know what this means.... but what I was referring to is the 1952 Immigration and Nationality Act which gives the president authority to ban immigration of anyone at his discretion.

It has nothing to do with the constitution.

Forum List

Back