Trump Said, Temporarily

(CNN)Donald Trump warned Tuesday that there will be additional terror attacks in the U.S. if his temporary ban on Muslim immigration is not put in place.

Donald Trump warns: 'Many more World Trade Centers' - CNNPolitics.com

why are demofools/liberliars unable to comprehend that word TEMPORARY??
Doesn't matter. This is a political issue, so honesty is a very low priority.

The memes will continue: The GOP thinks that all Muslims are terrorists, the GOP wants to ban all Muslims forever.

Good luck trying to have an honest, constructive dialogue on this.

Then you tell us how you would justify a temporary ban, and tell us how you would determine that the ban - of all Muslims entering the US - would no longer be necessary.
Ask someone who agrees with him, I don't.

I'm just honest.

You came into the thread attacking the people you agree with. Very funny.
It really ain't that complicated.

I'm not fond of dishonesty.

I can understand how that would make you defensive.

You came in saying this:

The memes will continue: The GOP thinks that all Muslims are terrorists, the GOP wants to ban all Muslims forever.

..thus taking a swipe, for some unknown reason, at the people who disagree with this policy. The same people you agree with.

The Constitution makes no provisions for "temporary"
Since when do liberals care about the Constitution ?
Since its inception by our Liberal Founders. We are NOT the one's proposing what Trump is proposing now, are we?

Channeling Andy Rooney here - "Didja ever notice that Democrats cling to the notion that they are the direct and only descendants of the Founding Fathers and their philosophies of classical liberalism, when nothing they promote or postulate has any relation to those philosophies? Sometimes, I just laugh ..."

"Democrats"? I'm uh, pretty sure he said "Liberals".

Yes. There is no relation, which is my point entire.

Then why did you bring up "Democrats"?

Then you tell us how you would justify a temporary ban, and tell us how you would determine that the ban - of all Muslims entering the US - would no longer be necessary.
Ask someone who agrees with him, I don't.

I'm just honest.

You came into the thread attacking the people you agree with. Very funny.
It really ain't that complicated.

I'm not fond of dishonesty.

I can understand how that would make you defensive.

You came in saying this:

..thus taking a swipe, for some unknown reason, at the people who disagree with this policy. The same people you agree with.
Yes, the Regressive Left is nasty and terribly dishonest.

And you're defensive about it.

There ya go.

(CNN)Donald Trump warned Tuesday that there will be additional terror attacks in the U.S. if his temporary ban on Muslim immigration is not put in place.

The Constitution makes no provisions for "temporary"
Since its inception by our Liberal Founders. We are NOT the one's proposing what Trump is proposing now, are we?

Channeling Andy Rooney here - "Didja ever notice that Democrats cling to the notion that they are the direct and only descendants of the Founding Fathers and their philosophies of classical liberalism, when nothing they promote or postulate has any relation to those philosophies? Sometimes, I just laugh ..."

The Founding Fathers were the greatest LIBERALS of the day

Yes. They were not what you are. No relation.

Conservatives supported the crown

Nice fantasy, but no. Your equivalent in 1776 did however, even as you are today loyal to the would-be crown in the White House, who roleplays daily The Madness of King George.

"Democrats"? I'm uh, pretty sure he said "Liberals".

Yes. There is no relation, which is my point entire.

Then why did you bring up "Democrats"?

I am not responsible for the density of your skull.

he also said " until our leadership figures it out"

figures out WHAT ?

riddle me that ..
Two decades of war with the terrorist, who by the way attacked Trump's hometown twice, and this guy needs to figure out why and what is going on. The question should be why Trump hasn't been paying attention for twenty years.

Last edited:

That's exactly what would be discussed during the pause.

That's about as far from an answer as you can get short of simply saying 'I don't know'.

That's what we are operating on now. It isn't working. Letting in anyone isn't working either.
he also said " until our leadership figures it out"

figures out WHAT ?

riddle me that ..
Two decades of war with the terrorist, who by the way attacked Trump's hometown twice, and this guy needs to figure out why and what is going on. The question should be why Trump has been paying attention for twenty years.

He's suggesting that the administration take some time to figure out what is going on so it doesn't happen again. Currently the administration doesn't even know that war has been declared on us.

This is PC run amok. That female pig psycho Islamic Terrorist just BYPASSED any vetting process through an idiotic "waiver" loophole. What other holes do we have? Protecting the homeland "Trumps" offending Muslims, pun intended.

"It's just a temporary suspension of the Constitution. Nothing to see here. Move along."

"It's just a temporary internment. Nothing to see here. Move along."

Is that a quote from Woodrow Wilson or FDR ?

This is PC run amok. That female pig psycho Islamic Terrorist just BYPASSED any vetting process through an idiotic "waiver" loophole.

No she did not, dumbass. She did not enter the US under the visa waiver program. She had to get a visa.

What other holes do we have? Protecting the homeland "Trumps" offending Muslims, pun intended.

The Visa Waiver Program was enacted under Ronald Reagan, back when Iran had terrorist training camps, and was funding Hamas and Hezbollah and blowing up US embassies and Marine barracks. Take it up with him.

"It's just a temporary suspension of the Constitution. Nothing to see here. Move along."

"It's just a temporary execution of Jews. Nothing to see here. Move along."

Sorry I thought you might be referring to when progressives rounded up Germans and Japanese who were already in America WITH CITIZENSHIP.

This is PC run amok. That female pig psycho Islamic Terrorist just BYPASSED any vetting process through an idiotic "waiver" loophole.

No she did not, dumbass. She did not enter the US under the visa waiver program. She had to get a visa.

What other holes do we have? Protecting the homeland "Trumps" offending Muslims, pun intended.

The Visa Waiver Program was enacted under Ronald Reagan, back when Iran had terrorist training camps, and was funding Hamas and Hezbollah and blowing up US embassies and Marine barracks. Take it up with him.

He was so powerful that Obama can't fix the obvious problem ??

Sorry I thought you might be referring to when progressives rounded up Germans and Japanese who were already in America WITH CITIZENSHIP.
"It's just a temporary suspension of elections. Nothing to see here. Move along."

"It's just a temporary suspension of elections. Nothing to see here. Move along."

Don't like to talk about the German and Japanese thing do ya ?

He was so powerful that Obama can't fix the obvious problem ??

I guess you didn't see Obama's speech after the San Bernardino attack. He called for Homeland Security to review the VWP, and he called on Congress to change the VWP.

Congress did so within days.

Do try to keep up. It was in all the papers.

Trump changed his mind to temporary and not American Muslims the next day AFTER he got his ass kicked.

Don't like to talk about the German and Japanese thing do ya ?
Oh I love talking about the internment. You nazis are justifying banning Muslims in America by bringing up the internments, thus proving Two Wrongs Make A Right Wing Nazi.

"Hey, FDR did it, so why can't we?"

"Hey, Jefferson had slaves, why can't I?"

Forum List

Back