Trump ripped apart the Palestinian leader

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Amusing.....about time we have a real president

Trump Raged at Palestinian Leader Mahmoud Abbas In Bethlehem Meeting: 'You Lied To Me'

President Trump reportedly lashed out at Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in their meeting in the West Bank city of Bethlehem last Tuesday.

You tricked me in D.C.! You talked there about your commitment to peace, but the Israelis showed me your involvement in incitement [against Israel],” he allegedly said to Abbas, according to Israel’sChannel 2 broadcaster, which cited a U.S. official present at the meeting. It said the Palestinian delegation were shocked by the outburst.

Trump is going to piss someone off enough to blow us up anytime soon...

That's why he's provoking the assholes. To get them to do something rash so they can be bitch slapped properly.

What would this "bitch slapping" ( you disgusting mysoginist piece of shit) consist of? When did you quit bitch slapping your wife punk?
What a putz you are. No one is talking about women except you.

I know what you mean Hossfly... My father and uncle fought in WWII for our freedom.. War is ugly.. We should use that as a last choice like we waited to enter the war in the 1940's. It just seems like the republicans want a war...

That's why he's provoking the assholes. To get them to do something rash so they can be bitch slapped properly.

What would this "bitch slapping" ( you disgusting mysoginist piece of shit) consist of? When did you quit bitch slapping your wife punk?

When you use the term "bitch slapping", it is clear what kind of person you are. You are a disgusting piece of crap woman beater.

When you use the term "bitch slapping", it is clear what kind of person you are. You are a disgusting piece of crap woman beater.
I don't beat women. I just shoot 'em.

You're an idiot if you can't tell what he really meant from that sentence.

It's an expression you phony baloney supporter of Palestinians who persecute and oppress their women because of the shit Shariah Law they observe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back