No peace in Mideast without Palestinian state, Abbas tells UN amid Israel-Saudi talks - The Times of Israel

Not to be unduly negative, but that Abbas fellow has no legitimacy. And the fact that the "Palestinians" have been unable to elect or appoint a successor is...hate to say it...proof that they are not civilized enough to be considered an independent "state."

There has never been a "Palestine," and there isn't one now. It is basically a giant mass of "welfare dependents" closeted in two geographic shit-holes. The fact that they are recognized by the U.N., says more about the irrelevance of the UN than it does about that group of people.

Not to be unduly negative, but that Abbas fellow has no legitimacy. And the fact that the "Palestinians" have been unable to elect or appoint a successor is...hate to say it...proof that they are not civilized enough to be considered an independent "state."

There has never been a "Palestine," and there isn't one now. It is basically a giant mass of "welfare dependents" closeted in two geographic shit-holes. The fact that they are recognized by the U.N., says more about the irrelevance of the UN than it does about that group of people.
so if you don't like an Administration's handling of an issue (foreign policy of the Palestinians in this case), you just blame the UN for recognizing them as a state?
not to be overly insultive, but that's just very short-sighted and very selfish.

you answered questions with questions.
that's a no-no.
you answer my questions first, bro.
Deflection You “ claim” that Israel won’t negotiate and that Gaza, E Jerusalem and the W Bank were part of the “ Palestinian State?” LOL 😝

you're an arrogant SOB.
totally unfit to have any decent discussion with.
bye now.
You’re an uneducated ignorant moron I asked. You why Olmert’s offer was rejected and you have No answer You defend the Fact that the PLO FORMALLY declared Jews had NO RIGHTS to the Western Wall, etc etc YOU’RE the one who mentioned “ negotiations “ I asked you to explain and you have no response. ✡️🥱🇮🇱

You’re an uneducated ignorant moron I asked. You why Olmert’s offer was rejected and you have No answer You defend the Fact that the PLO FORMALLY declared Jews had NO RIGHTS to the Western Wall, etc etc YOU’RE the one who mentioned “ negotiations “ I asked you to explain and you have no response. ✡️🥱🇮🇱
In 2015, Abbas said he rejected the offer from Olmert — which included placing Jerusalem's Old City under international control — because he was not allowed to study the map. “I did not agree,” Abbas once told Israel's Channel 10. “I rejected it out of hand.”
25 Jun 2021

i did not and will not defend the decision by the Palestinians to not allow Jews at the West Wall, although for some decades to come, that might indeed be the better option for people on the ground there.

those negotiations would be about exactly what i specified in my original series of questions to you :
will the Israelis guarantee a single large piece of land for the Palestinians, with sea access?
will the Israelis negotiate with it's neighboring countries about the fate of the Palestinians, and will the Palestinians be included in these talks?
how will the Palestinians farm their new lands, which are likely to be very dry?
how will the Palestinians sustain the peaceful sides of their economy?
and that's just the start, mind you.

Last edited:

i did not and will not defend the decision by the Palestinians to not allow Jews at the West Wall, although for some decades to come, that might indeed be the better option for people on the ground there.

those negotiations would be about exactly what i specified in my original series of questions to you :

and that's just the start, mind you.
Do you REALLY believe he was “ not allowed to study it?” Olmert gave him ALMOST everything he wanted Why did he reject it? Abbas has stated emphatically that a agreement will NEVER be reached until it includes “ Right of Return “ Just the fact that Jews can’t pray at their most religious site will kill ANY chance They can easily do what Jordan did prior to 67 Please tell me what “ negotiations “ are

RE: No peace in Mideast without Palestinian state, Abbas tells UN amid Israel-Saudi talks
SUBTOPIC: "Without Palestinian State"
※→ et al,

Well, IF the Arab Palestinians stick to this concept (No Peace • "
Without Palestinian State") THEN the Palestinians should be prepared for a long period of disappointment.
(A piece of) The Rule of Great Powers implies that the Jewish establishment of their State of Israel through self-determination is an accepted means of forming a specific territorial integrity.

In an overwhelming number of cases → when a nation is established, there will be those who consider themselves victims. Victims can - EiTHER - move on past the adverse event for something better. - OR - Continue to suffer mentally (behavioral disturbances across cultural subgroups) over a situation beyond their control.

The Arab Palestinians have fixated on a type of revenge through death destruction and ruin. This will drag on and on until the entire intelligentsia of the Arab Palestinians in the territory is no more. But for now, they are content with being an international parasite.
1695864467989.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Do you REALLY believe he was “ not allowed to study it?” Olmert gave him ALMOST everything he wanted Why did he reject it? Abbas has stated emphatically that a agreement will NEVER be reached until it includes “ Right of Return “ Just the fact that Jews can’t pray at their most religious site will kill ANY chance They can easily do what Jordan did prior to 67 Please tell me what “ negotiations “ are
i just explained to you what 'negotations' would entail in my view.
can't you read?!
or do you prefer to just shove my questions aside with repeats of your own stupid counter questions?

RE: No peace in Mideast without Palestinian state, Abbas tells UN amid Israel-Saudi talks
SUBTOPIC: "Without Palestinian State"
※→ et al,

Well, IF the Arab Palestinians stick to this concept (No Peace • "
Without Palestinian State") THEN the Palestinians should be prepared for a long period of disappointment.
(A piece of) The Rule of Great Powers implies that the Jewish establishment of their State of Israel through self-determination is an accepted means of forming a specific territorial integrity.

In an overwhelming number of cases → when a nation is established, there will be those who consider themselves victims. Victims can - EiTHER - move on past the adverse event for something better. - OR - Continue to suffer mentally (behavioral disturbances across cultural subgroups) over a situation beyond their control.

The Arab Palestinians have fixated on a type of revenge through death destruction and ruin. This will drag on and on until the entire intelligentsia of the Arab Palestinians in the territory is no more. But for now, they are content with being an international parasite.
1695864467989.png

Most Respectfully,
R
so the Palestinians should just subjegate themselves to their Israeli overlords?
come on. gimme a break.

i just explained to you what 'negotations' would entail in my view.
can't you read?!
or do you prefer to just shove my questions aside with repeats of your own stupid counter questions?
You’re the one who can’t read In your earlier posts you accused Israel of not giving the Palestinians any land or negotiating with them Please tell us how Olmert refused to “ negotiate “ While we’re at it , tell us how Barak refused to “ negotiate “ and what the Palestinians did to try to “ negotiate “

so the Palestinians should just subjegate themselves to their Israeli overlords?
come on. gimme a break.
The Israelis aren’t going to subjugate themselves to the Palestinians returning to borders that were never recognized in the first place, allowing the Palestinians control over their Holy Sites forbidding Jews access to them and eventually annexing “ Israel Proper” to the Palestinian State

The Israelis aren’t going to subjugate themselves to the Palestinians returning to borders that were never recognized in the first place, allowing the Palestinians control over their Holy Sites forbidding Jews access to them and eventually annexing “ Israel Proper” to the Palestinian State
i'm not saying anyone should subjegate themselves to any other group. only to their own rulers.
as for those Holy sites; don't you think it's a violence trap waiting to happen, if Jews and Muslims both get to visit those sites?

You’re the one who can’t read In your earlier posts you accused Israel of not giving the Palestinians any land or negotiating with them Please tell us how Olmert refused to “ negotiate “ While we’re at it , tell us how Barak refused to “ negotiate “ and what the Palestinians did to try to “ negotiate “
well, that took just a little googling;

i'm not saying anyone should subjegate themselves to any other group. only to their own rulers.
as for those Holy sites; don't you think it's a violence trap waiting to happen, if Jews and Muslims both get to visit those sites?
You just put your foot in it without meaning to. 😀. In a “ democracy “ isn’t that’s what is SUPPOSED to happen?? So…. If E Jerusalem is under Palestinian Control Jews won’t be allowed access to those Sites which is exactly what Jordan did prior to 67 You actually gave the PERFECT ANSWER as to why E Jerusalem will always be in the hands of the Israelis. While we’re at it; Give me the names of the Holy Sites that Israel is preventing the Palestinians from visiting

You just put your foot in it without meaning to. 😀. In a “ democracy “ isn’t that’s what is SUPPOSED to happen?? So…. If E Jerusalem is under Palestinian Control Jews won’t be allowed access to those Sites which is exactly what Jordan did prior to 67 You actually gave the PERFECT ANSWER as to why E Jerusalem will always be in the hands of the Israelis. While we’re at it; Give me the names of the Holy Sites that Israel is preventing the Palestinians from visiting
ah, but who says the Palestinians want to govern themselves like a democracy?!
and they DO have a say in what happens at those Holy sites, no matter how holy you think Jews are.

ah, but who says the Palestinians want to govern themselves like a democracy?!
and they DO have a say in what happens at those Holy sites, no matter how holy you think Jews are.
You just gave the PERFECT reason why the Israelis will NEVER give up E Jerusalem Now; what was that about “ negotiations “ on both sides?

You just gave the PERFECT reason why the Israelis will NEVER give up E Jerusalem Now; what was that about “ negotiations “ on both sides?
Israelis are stalling negotiations by being militarily superior and unreasonable at the same time.
THAT'S my real problem with Israelis.
i can tolerate your blatant victimhood-based arrogance.

well, that took just a little googling;
YAWN .. Don’t see anything specific that Israel refused to do or shouldn’t have done Exactly what did the Palestinians do to try to “ negotiate?” They refuse to concede that Israel will not accept as many as 7,000,000 Palestinians which is in those Papers IF they chose to live there Obviously, not everyone would but the Palestinians want a “ open door policy” which in time would eliminate the JEWISH STATE and that will not happen

Forum List

Back