No peace in Mideast without Palestinian state, Abbas tells UN amid Israel-Saudi talks - The Times of Israel

Israelis are stalling negotiations by being militarily superior and unreasonable at the same time.
THAT'S my real problem with Israelis.
i can tolerate your blatant victimhood-based arrogance.
Still no answer regarding why the two previously negotiating failed
Israelis are stalling negotiations by being militarily superior and unreasonable at the same time.
THAT'S my real problem with Israelis.
i can tolerate your blatant victimhood-based arrogance.
You mean the proposals put forth by Olmert and Enid Barak were “ unreasonable?” You are a Moron Please tell us what the Palestinians put forth that the Israelis rejected

YAWN .. Don’t see anything specific that Israel refused to do or shouldn’t have done Exactly what did the Palestinians do to try to “ negotiate?” They refuse to concede that Israel will not accept as many as 7,000,000 Palestinians which is in those Papers IF they chose to live there Obviously, not everyone would but the Palestinians want a “ open door policy” which in time would eliminate the JEWISH STATE and that will not happen
there are only 4.9 million Palestinians to begin with, and other nations have survived immigration policies too.
granted, with much less strife between the factions.

maybe you just ought to grant the Palestinians more (farm-)lands in return for less of that 'right of return' nagging from them.
but Israelis like to set terms for others, and EXPECT compliance with those terms that THEY set out.
that's not negotiating. it's opression.

Still no answer regarding why the two previously negotiating failed

You mean the proposals put forth by Olmert and Enid Barak were “ unreasonable?” You are a Moron Please tell us what the Palestinians put forth that the Israelis rejected
for instance the fact that Abbas wasn't allowed by Olmert to take a copy of Olmert's new map for the area home with him.
that's very unreasonable.

there are only 4.9 million Palestinians to begin with, and other nations have survived immigration policies too.
granted, with much less strife between the factions.

maybe you just ought to grant the Palestinians more (farm-)lands in return for less of that 'right of return' nagging from them.
but Israelis like to set terms for others, and EXPECT compliance with those terms that THEY set out.
that's not negotiating. it's opression.
Still refuse to acknowledge or respond to why those previous attempts failed and the papers YOU posted the link to said 7,000,000 Still haven’t told me what was proposed by the Palestinians that Israel rejected

for instance the fact that Abbas wasn't allowed by Olmert to take a copy of Olmert's new map for the area home with him.
that's very unreasonable.
LOL !!!! Say that’s true ( which it’s not) How many years has it been? ALL these years and he StILL can’t get his hands on the Map, study it, and announce to the INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY he’s ready to sign a FINAL PEACE ✌️ AGREEMENT??? 😆 😛.

USAF 2023

Palestinian views on the peace process​

Main article: Palestinian views on the peace process
Palestinians have held diverse views and perceptions of the peace process. A key starting point for understanding these views is an awareness of the differing objectives sought by advocates of the Palestinian cause. 'New Historian' Israeli academic Ilan Pappe says the cause of the conflict from a Palestinian point of view dates back to 1948 with the creation of Israel (rather than Israel's views of 1967 being the crucial point and the return of occupied territories being central to peace negotiations), and that the conflict has been a fight to bring home refugees to a Palestinian state.[3] Therefore, this for some was the ultimate aim of the peace process, and for groups such as Hamas still is. However Slater says that this "maximalist" view of a destruction of Israel in order to regain Palestinian lands, a view held by Arafat and the PLO initially, has steadily moderated from the late 1960s onwards to a preparedness to negotiate and instead seek a two-state solution.[4] The Oslo Accords demonstrated the recognition of this acceptance by the then Palestinian leadership of the state of Israel's right to exist in return for the withdrawal of Israeli forces from the Gaza Strip and West Bank.[5] However, there are recurrent themes prevalent throughout peace process negotiations including a feeling that Israel offers too little and a mistrust of its actions and motives.[3][6] Yet, the demand for a right of return by the Palestinian refugees to Israel has remained a cornerstone of the Palestinian view and has been repeatedly enunciated by Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas who is leading the Palestinian peace effort.[7]

yes, both sides are being unreasonable.
but with military superiority comes the great responsiblity of showing reasonability.
so i look to the Israelis to concede more in these negotiations.

USAF 2023

yes, both sides are being unreasonable.
but with military superiority comes the great responsiblity of showing reasonability.
so i look to the Israelis to concede more in these negotiations.
YAWN…. Still haven’t told me how much more Olmert could have “ conceded “ , why it was rejected and why the “ map” that Abbas couldn’t take home with him years ago was never reviewed

YAWN…. Still haven’t told me how much more Olmert could have “ conceded “ , why it was rejected and why the “ map” that Abbas couldn’t take home with him years ago was never reviewed
to know how much to concede, one must ask the opposing side what they want.
and Israel (to my knowledge) is NOT doing that. they're trying to dictate terms to the Palestinians.

Abbas has made it EXTREMELY CLEAR he will not accept ANYTHING short of 67 Borders, E Jerusalem, and " Right of Return" which would eventually have a Jewish Minority and be annexed to the Palestinian State In the Post YOU googled Olmart even suggested that all of Jerusalem become a INTERNATIONAL CITY OPENED TO EVERYBODY and they can have their Capital there which was rejected. Why? Because the Palestinians will not be able to forbid the Jews from visiting their Holy Sites ( The Wall is just the beginning) The fact that you can't " understand" why Israel will not agree to all demands is ignorant and delusional

update :
today Hamas launched a massive attack on Israel, including the taking of hostages.

therefore, i hereby retract all that i said in this thread.

As an American...stay out of it.

If I were Gazan.. leave the region no matter the cost.

If i were Israeli? Fuel air explosive every square inch of Gaza. All survivors expelled East. Then annex Gaza. Tell Lebabon and the West Bank you are next.

update :
today Hamas launched a massive attack on Israel, including the taking of hostages.

therefore, i hereby retract all that i said in this thread.
🙏 Thank You. Where is the outrage from the “ International Community?” There is none

Forum List

Back